Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary (2388 Views)

Your Annual Rent Shouldn't Exceed Your Two Months Salary. If It Does / How To Build A House In Nigeria / Petrol Kept In A House Burns In Oworonshoki, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary by MrGoood: 2:56am On Dec 08, 2020
South African lady identifies as Mazikode Samke has taken to social media to announce that she built for herself a house despite being on a salary equivalent to N50,000 in Nigerian currency. Mazikode Samke shared the photo of the building revealing how she saved to erect the structure.

She wrote;

”She is so small and beautiful like her mom though been through a lot took a whole 4 months to finish with momy earning a 2k salary.

Well, i had 10k saving intially then i took a 5k loan which i paid back in monthly from August till december but the material wasn’t enough so i asked from friends and family they helped out.”

https://leakers.ng/lady-built-a-house-for-herself-with-50000-naira-salary

Re: Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary by Tolumiide: 3:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Thank God
Re: Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary by chubinwa(m): 5:58am On Dec 08, 2020
Which kind joke be this one
Re: Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary by NoFucksToGive: 6:07am On Dec 08, 2020
You built a room in the middle of no where and call it a house ?

Men I don't understand what is wrong with some Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary by Bossontop(m): 6:17am On Dec 08, 2020
You bought land and built a house with an equivalent of awa #50,000 abii??.......ok

Thank God i did not sha say ur pussy helped u

1 Like

Re: Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary by Juliusmomoh: 6:28am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary by Shedrachmessi(m): 7:17am On Dec 08, 2020
Congrast
Re: Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary by TheGreatIYANU: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

Lol... why so wickeed?
Re: Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary by jesse8048(m): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2020
Bossontop:
You bought land and built a house with an equivalent of awa #50,000 abii??.......ok

Thank God i did not sha say ur pussy helped u

At least she built something. If u no what it takes to build, you won't sound so pained like this
Re: Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary by Perfecttouchade: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2020
Ok, more builds girl
Re: Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary by DukeJoe17: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2020
The simp behind this structure will be ashamed right now because he has being smuggle out the picture.

Anything you do to the gold diggers is a potential waste of resources.
Re: Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary by aderinsola75355: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Ok, more builds girl
Re: Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary by LarryA1(m): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

Oga wetin Nigeria do you, please try to read and understand It happens in South Africa not in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary by bethelofficial: 9:57am On Dec 08, 2020
Rent Artificial Grass For Your Upcoming Event from Nigeria's Number One Importers of Artificial Grass.

Re: Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary by Rickmann: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2020
MrGoood:
South African lady identifies as Mazikode Samke has taken to social media to announce that she built for herself a house despite being on a salary equivalent to N50,000 in Nigerian currency. Mazikode Samke shared the photo of the building revealing how she saved to erect the structure.

She wrote;

”She is so small and beautiful like her mom though been through a lot took a whole 4 months to finish with momy earning a 2k salary.

Well, i had 10k saving intially then i took a 5k loan which i paid back in monthly from August till december but the material wasn’t enough so i asked from friends and family they helped out.”

https://leakers.ng/lady-built-a-house-for-herself-with-50000-naira-salary

However she did this in South Africa, only God knows but here in Nigeria...its so impossible.
Re: Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2020
She tried

Check out my signature and get free recharge card
Re: Lady Built A House For Herself With 50,000 Naira Salary by crossfm: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
She must have been working since she was 5years old.

That was how my room mate almost died when we were serving that year in the name of saving his alawii.

My brothers and sisters ask questions before you take peoples advice oh,or start feeling depressed because of what you see on line.

(1) (Reply)

For Your Interlock,pop,tiles And Bush Bar / Breath-taking Photos Of Banana Island (see Photos) / I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.