Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:24 PM

Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) (26714 Views)

Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) / Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) / Disqualified BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Arrives Nigeria All Smiles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by ebukajay184: 4:07am On Dec 08, 2020
"We Are Not Dropout Babes" - BBNaija's Erica Says As She Reunites With Tacha (Video)

Former BBNaija housemates, Tacha and Erica share a lot in common. Both lost their chances of winning the Big Brother Naija show following their disqualification and eviction from the show. That notwithstanding, they remained popular afterwards, even with a large fan base.

A recent video of the duo having a nice time together was captured by IgbereTV. In the video, Erica and Tacha were jokingly called 'dropout babes' by someone in the background. But Erica reiterated that she and Tacha are not dropout babes. Erica said people call her 'successful'.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM6oPsNChRc

https://igberetvnews.com/1374567/dropout-babes-bbnaijas-erica-says-reunites-tacha-video/

1 Share

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by JaneYave(f): 5:56am On Dec 08, 2020
My concern now is God should help schools end the term in peace. We have not had it easy in the past year. Most importantly,strike has held lots of potential youths that would have added to Nigeria's man power. All these and many more make us ponder,we care less about some stars in quote.

19 Likes

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by femi4: 6:28am On Dec 08, 2020
When fake meets fake

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by planetx13: 6:29am On Dec 08, 2020
Hoes supporting hoes

Ciao

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by Bornsinner7: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2020
I don't know if prostitution is now legal in Nigeria

Smellos

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by prodigy22: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2020
Erika is prettier

Check out how to apply for up to 1m from the 200bn FG released for small businesses Here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by abragr8: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2020
Okay
Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Disqualification meets Disqualification

Barking dog...chiwawa...nkita...anuofia..Tacha

Broomstick... Erica

grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by Etinosa123456: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Another reason Birds of the same feather flock together

8 Likes

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by ifeanyija(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Disqualified babes

9 Likes

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by temmypotter(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2020
This Erica babe way no pure mehn, Sometimes she's like a good homely girl like Diane, other times she puts up a bad bitch exterior in the manner and likeness of Mercy, very confusing female specimen, choose one.. make we for classify you abeg

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by classicfrank4u(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2020
Let them share their disqualification experience with each other cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2020
There should be a way to filter which section topic I want to see on front page just like Reddit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by Alexis11: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2020
Hmmm... Personally I don't have problem with whatever person anyone decide to Stan....

But if your babe Stan Tacha, and still Stan Erica. You really have to watch her very closely.

Think again if you plan to marry her. She's probably toxic.

16 Likes

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by jawalis(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2020
Nairaland is losing its value slowly with the kind of headline been pushed to frontpage these days. Is it not better to leave these kinds of topic at their section than bring it up here? Recently; A friend told me she’s getting bored home because her office is closed for the year. I gladly introduced Nairaland to her that she’ll be busy reading stuffs here and all of that. Babe called that evening that Nairaland is trash, she bluntly told me the forum is full of silly headlines. She was like; only few headline makes sense and the rest are all dumb. It’s not my forum neither do I have a say in decision making here but it’s my observation as an active user. Moderators and other to whom here should pls be sensitive about the kind of topics you move to the frontpage.
And to Erica; She needs to know that Sometimes, We curate our lives around this perceived sense of perfection, because we get rewarded in these short term signals: Hearts, likes, thumbs up. We conflate that with value, and we conflate it with truth, and instead, what it really is is fake, brittle popularity that's short term and leaves you even more vacant and empty before you did it.

10 Likes

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by deepwater(f): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2020
Drop Outs!

1 Like

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by Lovelies1: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2020
K
Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by Prodigee: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2020
L meets bigger L

1 Like

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by LEBEfirstson: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Disqualification meets Disqualification

Barking dog...chiwawa...nkita...anuofia..Tacha

Broomstick... Erica

grin
Chihuahua
Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by careytommy37(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2020
CamusMidas:
There should be a way to filter which section topic I want to see on front page just like Reddit.

I swear. seun is stuck in the 2000s and has obstinately refused to upgrade angry

1 Like

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by okan1(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by Dailyhappenings: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2020
They even called themselves boo ...how did we get to this point ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epKc0rY5K2A

1 Like

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by kambili999(f): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Some comments here are very funny grin
Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by RichDad1(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Bitter leaf United FC cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by money121(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by revvitandrenon: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2020
Good morning.

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by kenzysmith: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2020
Two big okpo meets

2 Likes

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by sanemind5(m): 9:29am On Dec 08, 2020
Geng!!geng!!geng!! Disqualification Geng!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Santa Claus In Christmas Photos / Toyin Abraham Looks Radiant In off shoulder Braless outfit / Mercy Johnson Dazzles In New Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.