Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam (31657 Views)

Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria / Melaye Damaged 2 Police Vehicles While Attempting Escape From Custody – Witness / Fact-check: Atiku Was Born A Cameroonian - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by grandlexuz(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2020
The both look underage
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Awoo88: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2020
Why chadians, Niger people and even millions are giving free access
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Coldie(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2020
BastardWike:
Clowns, when I saw the headline, I immediately knew it would be any other West African countries but NEVER Niger or Chad! There are so many Nigeriens who illegally migrated to Nigeria and have taken up government jobs while impersonating Northern Nigeria. They are mostly fulani or Hausa so the federal government turned a blind eye based on ethnic consideration.

They arrested a Camerounian and a Benonise and gave it publicity while ignoring those from Niger who are actually many. Rubbish!!
If northerner's that they are taking up their slots don't complain why are u complaining.
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Useless country. Nigerien and Chadian are given better recognition that other people in this country just because of their religion.
They can even come in and kill southern Kaduna indigene jus bc of religion difference. Our northern brethren wil support de foreigners.
Leave these 2 kids alone. if you wont give them, free them in peace. Those who came into Nigeria and kill are never apprehended, but commended and paid.
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Skain(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2020
And how many have gone undetected?
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by kizsis(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2020
na because them black. if na whites Dem be Dem for don decorate them tey tey.what is the difference between they and the white man who joined the Nigeria police some weeks back

1 Like

Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by MrEgghead(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2020
xjiggy:
We're behaving as is these guys are the problem of the country. If they were born or have lived here for a long time, they should be allowed to be part of the exercise after all many Nigerians are pseudo South Africans and Ghanaians. Have we not seen Nigerians in top positions in US military and politics. We infiltrate the whole World trying to be citizens yet we frown at other people trying to do the same here.
Thanks for this comment.
Nigerians seem to be most hypocritical people on Earth...We have many educated illiterate people here and that's why the country is always sinking..They clap and cheer when a Nigerian is appointed to serve in big positions overseas but they frown at same when it happens here...They think it's only the indigenes that grow a country, very poor mentality people.
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2020
It is very easy for them to catch people from Benin, Cameroon, but they will never apprehend the ones from Chad, Niger. These ones even vote in our elections.

Nonsense!
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by codemaniacs: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2020
xjiggy:
We're behaving as is these guys are the problem of the country. If they were born or have lived here for a long time, they should be allowed to be part of the exercise after all many Nigerians are pseudo South Africans and Ghanaians. Have we not seen Nigerians in top positions in US military and politics. We infiltrate the whole World trying to be citizens yet we frown at other people trying to do the same here.

MrEgghead:
Thanks for this comment.
Nigerians seem to be most hypocritical people on Earth...We have many educated illiterate people here and that's why the country is always sinking..They clap and cheer when a Nigerian is appointed to serve in big positions overseas but they frown at same when it happens here...They think it's only the indigenes that grow a country, very poor mentality people.
SmartPolician:

@mubzynani, Really? What else is left in the country to burn?

@lazkizz, Nigerians serve in the US military and work in other countries. Some of you don't understand how globalization is changing the way everyday people live. The most important thing is for the foreigners to obey the rules of engagement.

Modified

@KosiGee, thanks for the addition

black americans are not distinguished as an ethnic group in the U.S so opportunities that are meant for them are giving to people that look like black americans ( other people with melanin) and this makes and leads to black americans been poorer than other groups/nations within U.S.
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by sylve11: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2020
stonemasonn:
I hope Niger and Chad citizens weren't allowed as well.

grin cool
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by ensamy(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Abeg they should allow them to take the exams. Fine future officers. If they can't arrest Ali, Haruna, Abubakar all from Niger Republic and are taken the same exams , why should they arrest this ones . The worst of All Jibrin Al Sudani in Aso rock.. shocked shocked sad sad sad
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by thatigboman: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2020
stonemasonn:
those ones are Nigerians naa. All those people bearing Aminu Sokoto are actually from Niger. All those kanuru people in borno are actually from chad, but they have PVC
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Litmus: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2020
Nigeria is already compromised by foreigners in the system, which is why whenever there is an issue concerning Nigeria’s Interest versus the “Other’s” Interest, the “Other” receives more support over Nigeria’s Interest. The support by many here for these foreigners’ interests over National interest is an example. Remember you don’t know the true national origins of the “I am Nigerian, I hate this country” brigade.

I’m an ardent supporter of immigrants trying to get into Europe. I support immigration in the United Kingdom but I am tremendously against immigration in Nigeria. The reason I support Immigration to Europe, America, UK and so on is because Immigrants love Europe, America, UK an so on. Immigrants also love South Africa. Same is not the case with Nigeria. West African and Africans generally almost always profess a loathing for Nigerians. The Immigrants that loathed Western Nations were Islamic extremists; now, refer to history to see the consequences.

Nigeria needs to be concerned about African immigrants. Nigerian need to be weary of those that tell you that “You Are All Africans” and consequently you should do away with border control and that borders are in any case arbitrarily drawn by Europeans. These same Africans would kick you out of their nations in the blink of an eye if they could and when they can due to them achieving reasonably unquestionable superior development in their Nations.
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by bethelofficial: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2020
Rent Artificial Grass For Your Upcoming Event from Nigeria's Number One Importers of Artificial Grass.

Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by thatigboman: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:
What nationality is "Beninore" sad
Benin Republic. Cotonou
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by SocialJustice: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2020
stonemasonn:
Especially Niger.
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Litmus: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2020
The argument that north tolerates indigenes of Niger, Chad and Northern Cameroon abusing the sovereignty of Nigeria and consequently South should encourage or argue against indigenes of Benin Republic, Cameroon, Togo, and so on being prevented from coming to abuse our sovereignty also, is absurd.

People from Niger, Chad and North Cameroon are allowed in Nigeria to come, kill, take, jobs, and steal so we must let people from Dahomy, South Cameroon, Togo and Central Africa to come kill, take jobs, and steal because, what, fair-is-fair?
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by defcon4: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2020
stonemasonn:

Niger go reach 50
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by 1kinggy(m): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2020
stonemasonn:

those ones are de facto Nigerians until there's a fresh wind.
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by jackwilliamtutor: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2020
If you have any doubt and confusion regarding your assignment writing projects, then contact My Assignment Tutors. And get the best assignment writing help.
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by maste: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
What's the big deal? Is it not ECOWAS? What is the justification for the Chadians and Nigeriens strutting around in the corridors of power in this country? Is it because they are fulanis?
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Bishop(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
lazkizz:
nigerian army is over populated with chadians/nigers heartless men.... because there no boader control here in the northq

You sabi the truth... Also in ministries and parastatals
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Ikpongiton: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
They wanted to follow Buhari and Atiku foot step.
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
What is wrong with that? As long as they have the nercerassary document, work permits and qualifications, I have met a Immigration officer who is a Nigerian originally at Heathrow airport, he helped me with scanning my passport at the self service check in machine.

Some Nigerians are even serving with the US army.
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
xjiggy:
Don't mind ignorant Nigerians, i ve come across a Nigerian immigration office at Heathrow airport, if these people have the nercerssary documents and qualifications for the job why shouldn't they apply? Few weeks ago Nigerians were celebrating President elect Biden for appointing Nigerians in the US into offices, Nigeria is a backward and mediocre nation full with ignorant morrons.
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Litmus:
Nigeria is already compromised by foreigners in the system, which is why whenever there is an issue concerning Nigeria’s Interest versus the “Other’s” Interest, the “Other” receives more support over Nigeria’s Interest. The support by many here for these foreigners’ interests over National interest is an example. Remember you don’t know the true national origins of the “I am Nigerian, I hate this country” brigade.

I’m an ardent supporter of immigrants trying to get into Europe. I support immigration in the United Kingdom but I am tremendously against immigration in Nigeria. The reason I support Immigration to Europe, America, UK and so on is because Immigrants love Europe, America, UK an so on. Immigrants also love South Africa. Same is not the case with Nigeria. West African and Africans generally almost always profess a loathing for Nigerians. The Immigrants that loathed Western Nations were Islamic extremists; now, refer to history to see the consequences.

Nigeria needs to be concerned about African immigrants. Nigerian need to be weary of those that tell you that “You Are All Africans” and consequently you should do away with border control and that borders are in any case arbitrarily drawn by Europeans. These same Africans would kick you out of their nations in the blink of an eye if they could and when they can due to them achieving reasonably unquestionable superior development in their Nations.
What a hyporcrite you are. sad typical self hating African or is it Nigerian? undecided
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
MrEgghead:
Thanks for this comment.
Absolutely! Nigeria is full with ignorant morrons.
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by WilyWily: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Silly immigration officers,
They should allow those young boys take the Exams.
W
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by leomarz007: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
mubzynani:
They should be well interrogated. They might be undercover agents trying to burn down this country.

country that is already burnt. So you cant see the smoke abi ashes
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by DonroxyII: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
stonemasonn:
Someone from Chad and Niger can easily claim Sokoto, Kastina or Yobe and it's a go ... The cross border like interstate travel ...
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Coolgent(m): 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Immigration officers at our land boardeds are the must corrupt officers... they normally charge between 500 to 1k in order to allow Nigerien to enter ou boarder from Kebbi, Katsina and Sokoto
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Coolgent(m): 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Immigration officers at our land boardeds are the must corrupt officers... they normally charge between 500 to 1k in order to allow Nigerien to enter our boarder from Kebbi, Katsina and Sokoto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Replies "Stay Off Patience Jonathan" Protesters in Port Harcourt (Photos) / Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London / Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.