Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) (28447 Views)

Toyin & Bukola Saraki Celebrate Ola & Ayo, Twin Daughters' 21st Birthday (Pix) / Ikpeazu And Wife Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Old School Attires (Pix) / Governor Ikpeazu & Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Despirado121(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2020
Former Senate President Bukola Saraki is celebrating his 29th wedding anniversary, Igbere TV reports.

He and his beautiful wife, Toyin Saraki, celebrate their 29th wedding anniversary on December 7, 2020.

Bukola Saraki, who took to his social media, account to celebrate his wife wrote;
“@ToyinSaraki: Thank you for 29 extraordinary years and 4 wonderful children. I hope that we get to celebrate countless more together! Happy Anniversary! ❤️.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIhtYklgd72/

On her part, Toyin, a healthcare philanthropist also took to her Instagram to celebrate their marriage milestone by posting a photo of them.

She wrote; “Our 29th wedding anniversary today, an amazing journey through life together.

“I celebrate the many incredible years of life behind us. Happy anniversary @bukolasaraki.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIgi4UrFo2C/?igshid=hqus2mgt2ntu

Toyin Saraki was born into the Ojora and Adele royal families of Lagos, as the daughter of Yoruba aristocrat, Adekunle Ojora, the Otunba of Lagos, and granddaughter of Prince Abdulaziz Ojora, the Olori Omo-Oba of Lagos.

Thier 29 year old marriage is blessed with four children.

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Despirado121(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2020

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by OmodavidoX(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2020
Congratulations to them

13 Likes

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Xucxex1997: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2020
Is it just me or does everybody notice that Bukola looks like Angelo Ogbonna of west ham?

Congrats tho

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2020
Congratulations

Season greetings to all potential investors home and abroad, come and key into ongoing life time investment opportunities at Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

Hopewell Lagoon Estate
Price: 3.5m per plot
Tittle: Approved Excision

Bricks Garden Estate
Price: 700k per plot (Buy 5 plots and get 1 plot free)
Tittle: Excision in process.

Proximity to:
- Dangote Refinery
- Free Trade Zone
- Eko Tourist Center
- Lekki Deep Seaport
- Kellogg's Multinational

For enquiry and inspection: 07011333155

1 Like

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by ebukamat34: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Lovelies1: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2020
Vv
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Naturalobserver(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2020
More handsome then but fresher now.
All these men don advance o

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by ChrisIntegral(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by FactBoyz: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2020
sad
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by popweezy(m): 8:17am On Dec 08, 2020
My girlfriend and I suppose celebrate our own 2yrs anniversary but she no just get sense... I no dey celebrate anything jor

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by KonceptzOnpoint(m): 8:17am On Dec 08, 2020
Love sweet o..
But when moni dey love is sweeter!!
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by manTEA: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary.
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by crafteeworld: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2020
This man has some good qualities tho... ..

Congratulations Saraki.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by money121(m): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2020
These are privileged people who have benefitted immensely from the convoluted, rotten and weak Nigerian system

Saraki became finer later in life after swimming, sleeping and waking on Nigeria's treasury

Congratulations to them!!!

7 Likes

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by seguno2: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2020
AbiodunJane7a:
Lovely couple embarassed to marry con de hungry pesin

Unfortunately many of the people killed directly and indirectly by his reckless looting cannot celebrate something similar. Is that lovely

1 Like

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by parkerx3: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2020
OmodavidoX:
Congratulations to them
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by cRobo: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2020
congrats
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by blue2tech: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FAMILY, IT IS NOT EASY

1 Like

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by cynthia500(f): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Woe betide the mod who dare ban me!

seun this is a drastic challenge to your own forum nairaland.

how can he boast no one can ban him?
this is pure spamming to the highest order of this our beloved forum

he uses different alternate account called olaboy33
attit
threadowner
TinubuGoQuench
slawormiir
chiomap
marilean
phintohlar

all this are the same person and that's a breach on nairaland rules

seun please do something about this!

please mods do something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2020
HWA
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Starships4u(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Wish them well.
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by akinmusi(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Congrats to you and your household for this feat.

Meanwhile with just 3k, I will design a premium 3D logo for your brands.

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by muykem: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2020
Congratulations to them, he looks like a responsible family man but politically, he's a green snake under the grass.

1 Like

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2020
cynthia500:

attit
threadowner
TinubuGoQuench
slawormiir
chiomap
marilean
phintohlar

please mods do something
You're jobless! Quit spamming!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Nackzy: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2020
Happy Wedding Anniversary Sir, i know you're still planning to take over Nigeria again...

By the way, i am a CHYMALL e-commerce business Ambassador, if you want to be a member, check my signature
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2020
cynthia500:

attit
threadowner
TinubuGoQuench
slawormiir
chiomap
marilean
phintohlar

please mods do something

Oshey class captain undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by ezechi24(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2020
at times I wonder if kama actually do exist...this family has been stealing Nigeria's money since time immemorial... followed by the buharis, the abacha, the tinubus and so on ...but nothing has happened to any of them nor their children...not that I wish something bad for them ..but at times there's supposed to be consequences of stealing and making people suffering and dying of hunger ...at least to put fear in people that wants to do evil...now I don't know if I would also steal if giving the opportunity to lead ...because I haven't seen any political theif nor their children suffer for their sins.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Jettisons PDP Committee Report, To Pick Okowa As Running Mate / Plateau South: Gov Simon Lalong Loses Senate Bid To Pdp's Bali / DSS Arrests Damilare Bello Mohammed, 5 Others Over Sagamu Secret Cult Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.