Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:37 PM

Battle Of The Sounds 2020: We Got To Know Some Contestants - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Battle Of The Sounds 2020: We Got To Know Some Contestants (246 Views)

Miss Universe Contestants 2020- Names and pics / The Royalty' Reality' TV' Show' (see List Of Contestants) / This Has Got To Be One Of The Most Daring Wedding Outfits Ever Worn By A Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The Sounds 2020: We Got To Know Some Contestants by seusco(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2020
Battle of the Sounds, a music and art contest for and by residents of local communities, with the aim of promoting communal unity and youth building through music, arts, and competitions that provide leisure, healthy rivalry, and eventually cooperation among the youths was lit!
We had the privilege to meet with contestants who had been battling for a spot in the recently concluded competition. We spoke to a few of them about their journey with music, their ambitions, and their influences.

TPhile
Yakub Ohinoyi, Hip hop & Afro-pop artist known as Tphile shares his plan on putting out his EP which is what is next for him after the Battle of the Sounds competition. He looks up to AQ, Olamide, MI Abaga, Davido, and Ric Hassani here in Nigeria, while Internationally Jcole is his number one, followed by Kendrick Lamar, Meek mill & Andree3k. I think giving back to society will be a priority for me because society made me all that I am today, so I am going to create digital platforms where the upcoming can easily get their music heard and also get paid or easily make royalty from there little effort. I will also have an orphanage for the less privileged because I am an orphan too, so I know what it means if I give out such opportunities.

Youngcrez:
My aspirations after Battle of the Sounds is to release my next body of work - A full track EP in 2021 say Johnson Oseh (Youngcrez). I will also be open to deals and ready to work. Youngcrez is a fan of himself, Fela, Burnaboy, 2face, Faze, Wizkid, Patoranking, Davido, Olamide, Fireboy,
Bob Marley, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, John Legend to mention a few. For me, I hope to give back to society in the future through my music and the exact platforms I was given as well, like Battle of the Sounds.

Klevamike
While My father was alive, he was a great lover of music (rap music especially) and he always believed and wanted to see me be a great musician. Unfortunately, he hasnít lived to see that day, but I have decided that someday I will make him proud says Klevamike (real name Michael Samuel).
He aspires to be like Burnaboy or Meek mill. The rap artist says when he becomes rich and famous, he will aid as much as he can to achieve their dreams and become the best version of themselves.

YxngPriince
Obafemi Prince whose stage name is Yxngpriince is a rap artist who looks forward to connecting the world with his style of music, and making sure everyone finds a reason to not lose hope or give up for anything or anyone. In Nigeria he looks up to Olamide and Falz as great artistes he will like to be greater than.

Battle of the Sounds Season 2 ended on November 28, 2020, but you can still catch the battle Highlights on AreaTen TV by 4:30pm and Nigezie TV by 5:00pm every Saturday and Sunday from now till December 2020.

You can also follow Battle of the Sounds Instagram, Facebook and Youtube channel for updates. http://battleofthesounds.com

(1) (Reply)

World Railway Expo / Abeokuta Birth Month Mates Connect / Grill/Barbeque/ BBQ In Osobgo Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.