Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) (18792 Views)

Twitter Removes Buhari, Tinubu, Obi, Others’ Verification Badges (pix / Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by dre11(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2020
Lawal, who shocked his community by printing posters and pasting them in the locality to announce his change of surname from Buhari to Manzon Allah, said this was in protest of the continuous killings.

A middle-aged resident of Damari in the Sabuwa Local Government Area of Katsina State, Lawal Na Buhari, has lamented the growing insecurity and banditry in the state, saying he had now changed his name to Lawal Na Manzon Allah.

Lawal, who shocked his community by printing posters and pasting them in the locality to announce his change of surname from Buhari to Manzon Allah, said this was in protest of the continuous killings.

The resident lamented that the Federal Government, led by President Muhammadu Buhari, has not sufficiently addressed the growing insecurity.

According to Katsina Post, the resident, Lawal Idi, was fondly called Lawal Na Buhari because of his love for President Buhari, but he announced that he should now be called Lawal Na Manzon Allah.

“He printed posters carrying his picture and the announcement, which were pasted at multiple locations in the community. The posters were also widely distributed as pamphlets to the community members.

“On the poster, Lawal wrote that anybody who continues to call him “Na Buhari” would have himself to blame,” the community paper reported.

Damari is one of the towns in Sabuwa LGA that have recently come under bandits’ attacks and killings.

https://saharareporters.com/2020/12/08/insecurity-katsina-man-removes-%E2%80%98buhari%E2%80%99-name

Lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Mokason288(m): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2020
“On the poster, Lawal wrote that anybody who continues to call him “Na Buhari” would have himself to blame,” the community paper reported.
This is hilarious grin

Oga you’re not the only one ashamed to be associated with that backward nomadic man

I’d killll my self if my name was BUHARI

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by sodiqapril(m): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2020
Lol...the aboki bike man that carried me today was busy lamenting how everyone in the north except the fulanis are pilling curses on buhari everyday

153 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Designsking: 11:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Hnnm
Someone said this man is a paid IPOB grin

Abeg jare I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Valid today. See my profile for my info

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by MiQui: 11:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Waawu

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Fahdiga1: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2020
This man has finally received sense. The name Buhari has hunted him since reason why he failed in life

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2020
Wahalla for Badluck

To think People actually rejected Goodluck and replaced with Badluck is bad enough to get some people examined

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by chariisGRACE(m): 11:59am On Dec 08, 2020
grin

In case you need more info on how northerners are frustrated by the same Buhari they voted into power:

The security guard (a notherner) at my workplace fought a grown up man because the man called him 'Buhari brother'. Funny but true.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Dozis: 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lesson of the day "NEVER ASSOCIATE YOURSELF WITH FAILURE"

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by twutin1: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Worshipers of mediocrity/arrewa people.

42 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Veqtor: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
What will the name change, change?

Will it reduce the price of rice or fuel?

When you voted in a Fulani carcass twice you didn't know.

Buhari till 2050.... rubbish.

19 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by juman(m): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
Buhari presidency is a disgrace to the north.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by osuofia2(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
who ever thought a day would come in Nigeria(North) that Buhari will become useless and disrespeted. This is a man that used to be revered. I feel for Buhari

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Lovelies1: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Gc
Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Mekudi: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Next level has reset his brain

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Mikelarteta(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
A
Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by slawormiir: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Their eyes don dey clear
We will soon remove his ass from Nigeria

ablejesus26:

Fake broke ass Slawormiir
the real nigga slawormiir is PRO BUHARI

Fuuuckk off fake damn madafucckerr
Yes I was a pro buhari
But after that endsars protest
Because I was actually at the forefront of the protest in Benin city....
So after the whole thing I realized that buhari is a pussy ass niggarr

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by kalvoken(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
grin grin grin

Odumeje na prophetic comedian.

Igwuo mmiri, igakwa egwu oku? grin grin

You swim in water, can you do same in fire?

Orekaa gi gwogwo!!!.

We were swimming in GEJ's good governance but we jumped out into Buhari's hell fire.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by saxby(f): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Imagine how someone would just decide to write his name in the wrong books of history, bubu should be ashamed

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by kalvoken(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Buhari: If you managed change regime, come see how NEXT level go be.

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Abfinest007(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
They will never learn
Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Himtoisand: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wahala dey oooooo
Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Aug28th(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lmao grin
I tried not to laff

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by money121(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Paliat: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lol. Mad oh
Buhari means bad luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Attack: IGP Deploys Security Reinforcement Squads, Sets Up Special Team / Sit At Home Defied In Abakaliki (Pictures) / Lawan: Additional N900 Billion Approved To Tackle Insecurity Is Not Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.