Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee (17094 Views)

PDP Dissolve Ekiti State Executive Committee, Appoints Caretaker Committee / Governor Umahi Attends Thanksgiving Service At Ebonyi Government House Chapel / APC Dissolves State Executive Committee Of The Kwara State Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by TheRareGem1(f): 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
The National Executive Committee (NEC) of the APC is currently holding an emergency meeting.

President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, State Governors and Leaders of the National Assembly of the party are in attendance physically holding at the State House, Abuja while other members of the NEC attends Virtually.

3 Likes

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by Designsking: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Its a game of interest my brother.

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Valid today. See my profile for my info
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by gungab(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Very good

6 Likes

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by chamboy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
See as Fayemi dey look am.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by PAWG(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Team A
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by chukwuibuipob: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
cool grin APGA woteva is DEAD in our land.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by mainkendo: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
The president

1 Like

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by mrkings84(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
Suddenly Dave Umahi has turned to a celeb, he is always on the news per minute!!

10 Likes

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by bash8936: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
This life no just balance. The best Governor of the ibos is now an APc member lol.

11 Likes

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by fergie001: 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
See how Fayemi dey look am?

cool
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by RichDad1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Welcome to the winners circle Dave Umahi

4 Likes

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by GregOGreg(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
agreeing on who gets what, when and how... awon oloriburukusomebodi
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by Fahdiga1: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Party of betrayers

1 Like

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by ebene4nija: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
good for him
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by QuotaSystem: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Welcome Umahi to the winning party.

Very useful man I tell you. You have made Ndigbo proud.

Even with their mouths covered, this picture speaks a thousand words...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by GregOGreg(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
agreeing on who gets what, how and when...........
Awon OLORIBURUKUSOMEBODY
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by Otunski: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mala Buni has abandoned his immediate responsibility as the governor of Yobe State and now fully in Abuja as caretaker committee chairman of APC.

1 Like

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
hmmm this is getting intense
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by MrStylish(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Abobi
I hate politics
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by Officialgarri: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Do we still agree that Umahi is the best Governor or he is now evil for belonging to the party of the elites.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by ebene4nija: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
nice one

1 Like

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by Olukat(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
Do we still agree that Umahi is the best Governor or he is now evil for belonging to the party of the elites.

Best how?
You have to go round and take the statistics.
Cos in Rivers state Amaechi group are crying of too much Roads, bridges and flyovers.
I can't even understand what we want anymore.

1 Like

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by godforus(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Welcome Umahi.

Very useful man I tell you.

Even with their mouths covered, this picture speaks a thousand words..

who's the governor next to him
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by ebene4nija: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by FlamieB(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Umahi, the next president

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remember Adolf Hitler; Don’t Prioritise Any Religion, Ethnic Group – Bishop Kuka / Hoodlums Raze INEC Offices In Abeokuta South, Ede South LGAs (Photos) / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.