Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

10 Ex-big Brother Naija Housemates That Entertained Us With Sex Fantasy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Ex-big Brother Naija Housemates That Entertained Us With Sex Fantasy (2306 Views)

12 Big Brother Naija Housemates That Are Now Nollywood Actors And Actresses / Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram / 10 Ex-big Bbnaija Housemates That Are Broke Despite The Fame From The Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ex-big Brother Naija Housemates That Entertained Us With Sex Fantasy by Jayrehme1112: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
10 EX-Big Brother Naija Housemates That Entertained Us With Their Sex Exploits/Skills

The No 1 prestigious Big Brother Naija show always comes with something exciting for each season, but what remains constant is the sexual activities that come up in the show. Some Housemates never fail to deliver such content as it’s a well-waited part of the show.

Some of the Ex housemates that showed their Sex exploits are as follows:

1. Miyonsea & Tboss:
 These couples had the hearts of the audience, and they had a perfect romance during the course of the show. Miyonsea was seen fingering Tboss at some point during the course of their romance.

2. Thin Tall Tony and Bisola
They both sparked major reactions as they were caught severally under sheets, even though Tony had a wife outside the house. Tony was seen fingering Bisola in one of those cuddling moments.

3. Gifty & Somadina
Gifty and Somadina gave us the lovers vibe and also got the attention of the viewers. In what seemed so unclear under the duvet, Gifty and Somadina were probably involved 
CONTINUE READING

1 Like

Re: 10 Ex-big Brother Naija Housemates That Entertained Us With Sex Fantasy by meobizy(f): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lol. I always hated Miyonse and TBoss’s romance because he was a foolish average guy who a hot female fell for. If he fingered her then he tried. I remember when she threw herself at John, naim my guy quickly distance himself based on Christian principles. The females who went all out threw themselves at multiple men; a reflection of how desperate for attention the average Nigerian woman is.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ex-big Brother Naija Housemates That Entertained Us With Sex Fantasy by BaddieFreak(f): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
I am going to the next edition of BBNaija

1 Like

Re: 10 Ex-big Brother Naija Housemates That Entertained Us With Sex Fantasy by Brezzido(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I am going to the next edition of BBNaija

OPP OPG

1 Like

Re: 10 Ex-big Brother Naija Housemates That Entertained Us With Sex Fantasy by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 09, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest / Kc Presh Courts 50 Cent / Blow By Blow Account Of How 2face Proposed Annie Macaulay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.