Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. (33017 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / Is It True That Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period Weakens A Male's Organ??? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
95% of men think money is all women want...and that women will flock around them if they have money. Well I'm sorry to burst yhur bubble they're actually hard-working and contented ladies out there...and if money is all yhu have to offer then yhu have nothing to offer..

Guys should learn to work on their personality, attitude, general approach. I'm not saying yhu shouldn't have money ..but if yhu think having money is all there is...or if yhu have money yhure a total catch and ladies will flock around yhu regardless of how yhu behave...then yhure wrong.

127 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
Exactly

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by hashtagged(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
95% of women want money everyone wants money stop being a hypocrite, if you don't need money go and marry a broke poor boy, you would probably say no deep down.

And it's true have money and ladies would come like flies

700 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by SILENTandSMART2: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
hahahaha grin
buhahahaha grin

kikikikikiki grin

hehehehehe grin

kakakakaka grin
hahahaha grin

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by cristy149: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
lol.. okoto meow meow ...if a guy possess all of those qualities without having money, you girls wont even grant him an audience let alone allow him to show it

458 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Samakus(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:
95% of men think money is all women want...and that women will flock around them if they have money. Well I'm sorry to burst yhur bubble they're actually hard-working and contented ladies out there...and if money is all yhu have to offer then yhu have nothing to offer..

Guys should learn to work on their personality, attitude, general approach. I'm not saying yhu shouldn't have money ..but if yhu think having money is all there is...or if yhu have money yhure a total catch and ladies will flock around yhu regardless of how yhu behave...then yhure wrong.

The way you write though. It's a big turn off. The potential is there obviously. Pls write proper English. Big thanks

274 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by BigJoe19: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Men work on your personality yen yen yen yen
Men work on your finances yen yen yen yen
Men work on your dressing yen yen yen yen

Women? Don't work on anything just have a hole. Nonsense, men should always work on something for you women If you want great personality why don't you go and meet Jesus Christ or mould your own man grin grin

492 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
cristy149:
lol.. okoto meow meow ...if a guy possess all of those qualities without having money, you girls wont even grant him an audience let alone allow him to show it

I'm sorry yhuve not been fortunate to find a lady that loves yhu for yhu....

It's probably because of this yhur pessimistic mentality

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by cristy149: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:

I'm sorry yhuve not been fortunate to find a lady that loves yhu for yhu....

It's probably because of this yhur pessimistic mentality
madam if i approach you by the road side without a car..will you even look at me twice...dey there dey yarn shit

255 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
BigJoe19:
Men work on your personality yen yen yen yen
Men work on your finances yen yen yen yen
Men work on your dressing yen yen yen yen

Women? Don't work on anything just have a hole. Nonsense, men should always work on something for you women If you want great personality why don't you go and meet Jesus Christ or mould your own man grin grin
This yhur personality is the reason why y'all don't get decent ladies...

When yhu act like a hooligan... yhull surely attract one..

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Rareoil(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:

What you typed here is different from reality.

Ned Nwoko and oshiomole attract all those women because they are rich

264 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
You want it all. calm down!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
cristy149:
madam if i approach you by the road side without a car..will you even look at me twice...dey there dey yarn shit

My dear if yhu think all ladies are poverty stricken...yhure wrong...why will i be clamouring for a car that is not mine?..
If I want a car .... I'll work towards getting one.....

I'm trying to say yhur character as a guy matter also....money is important....but it's not all there is...

Read to understand...

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by cristy149: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:

My dear if yhu think all ladies are poverty stricken...yhure wrong...why will i be clamouring for a car that is not mine?..
If I want a car .... I'll work towards getting one.....

I'm trying to say yhur character as a guy matter also....money is important....but it's not all there is...

Read to understand...
madam you clearly dodged my question... reply when you have an answer

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
My point still remains that....if yhu think yhure a perfect catch because yhu have money then yhure a clown...

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
I don't know why I'm being dragged for making sense.....

Nairaland guys will not cease to amuse me...

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by cristy149: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:
My point still remains that....if yhu think yhure a perfect catch because yhu have money then yhure a clown...
keep on dodging my question..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
cristy149:
keep on dodging my question..

If yhu approach me like a decent gentle man...why not...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by cristy149: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:

If yhu approach me like a decent gentle man...why not...
you will only do that because you find me attractive and still, the ultimate deciding factor is, " can he take of me?" , "why does he not even own a car?", "but my last ex is richer than him?"

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by tnerro1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Story story, if you don’t have money and you have a fine babe and your neighbor has money, hmmmm , it’s only a matter of time ooooooo
These hoes aren’t loyal

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:

Dat's D Ugly Truth. Once D Money Is There, Women Will Flock Around U. U Know It's D Truth.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Aflix(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:
I don't know why I'm being dragged for making sense.....

Nairaland guys will not cease to amuse me...
Lol......this means Ned nwoko must have a special attribute women love. Can you please tell what that attribute is, so I can imbibe it

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by FROGMAN101(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nothing much to say here but will advice you guys never to shape your life on what anybody wants heck a Wayman. Be yourself. Be who you are.

Everything about women is ME ME ME ME!!

Finally, make a lot of money. Solves a lot of B.S in your life and gives you choices and freedom.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Bullshit angry
You can't even date a broke nigar not to talk of marrying him Fûck you all bitches angry

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Wyry: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Cerebellum: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
hahahaha grin

buhahahaha grin

kikikikikiki grin

hehehehehe grin

kakakakaka grin

hahahaha grin

Lol..lol

MODIFIED: I can understand how OP feels but notwisthanding, only few ladies can still do "he will make" it for this age.

Why did that actress fall immediately for Ned, nah money nah grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by SILENTandSMART2: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Cerebellum:

Lol..lol
Chai!

Holosho is giving you priority

Mad nighugrin

haha grin

alaye I don't get what you wrote oo grin grin
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
cristy149:
you will only do that because you find me attractive and still, the ultimate deciding factor is, " can he take of me?" , "why does he not even own a car?", "but my last ex is richer than him?"

Nawa o....yhu guys always find a way to think the worst about women...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Truvel:
Dat's D Ugly Truth. Once D Money Is There, Women Will Flock Around U. U Know It's D Truth.

I know that most ladies are controlled by money...I can't deny that...

All I'm saying is that....that shouldn't be all there is in a guy...yhu get?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
you dey mind them broke alpha males? There's one even begging me here to date him sef

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Bola146(f): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
hashtagged:
95% of women want money everyone wants money stop being a hypocrite, if you don't need money go and marry a broke poor boy, you would probably say no deep down.

And it's true have money and ladies would come like flies

Kikikikikikikiki cheesy what of broke lazy guys draining ladies Just pray that God give you your own spouse. Most guys out there are broke undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? / Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) / 19-Year-Old Shedrack Chukwuemeka Is Missing In Oshodi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.