Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. (33020 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / Is It True That Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period Weakens A Male's Organ??? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Kenneth10110(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:
95% of men think money is all women want...and that women will flock around them if they have money. Well I'm sorry to burst yhur bubble they're actually hard-working and contented ladies out there...and if money is all yhu have to offer then yhu have nothing to offer..

Guys should learn to work on their personality, attitude, general approach. I'm not saying yhu shouldn't have money ..but if yhu think having money is all there is...or if yhu have money yhure a total catch and ladies will flock around yhu regardless of how yhu behave...then yhure wrong.

85% of ladies out there are in for the money
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by brandsoncharlie: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

I felt he was already forming lord over my life....and everything he said...I saw that money was the only thing he had to offer me..

And I won't take that....make person no tell me .... "After all I've done for yhu" tomorrow... I wouldn't be able to bare that statement..
What do you have to offer him , nothing but sex.
your conversation with him wasn't productive u wanted to catch Cruz or play those silly games Most young ladies do.
Am sure by now he does not take u serious.

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by snoopz: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
The theory might not support the 95% but a handful of ladies will fall the rich ugly guy esp if their background isn't great...
Forget all this one's you're saying, it's because you are very very ok

Even the rich dey fall for the rich forget packaging and others
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by scait(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Stop this lie jor
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by DreamSonInlaw(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

I know that most ladies are controlled by money...I can't deny that...

All I'm saying is that....that shouldn't be all there is in a guy...yhu get?

I get your point
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by efficiencie(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
hashtagged:
95% of women want money everyone wants money stop being a hypocrite, if you don't need money go and marry a broke poor boy, you would probably say no deep down.

And it's true have money and ladies would come like flies

You deserve a medal for this! These ladies want the best of all worlds. They want the man to be super rich and yet be a saint forgetting that the way to becoming stunningly rich these days requires most men to engage in sharp practices. If you don't want to be part of building the man you want then die and go and marry the LORD Jesus Christ. He is unimaginably rich and has the finest character the world has ever known.

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by efficiencie(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
BigJoe19:
Men work on your personality yen yen yen yen
Men work on your finances yen yen yen yen
Men work on your dressing yen yen yen yen

Women? Don't work on anything just have a hole. Nonsense, men should always work on something for you women If you want great personality why don't you go and meet Jesus Christ or mould your own man grin grin

Tell then bro. Make dem get small sense!
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by elinaxy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry to disagree with you that it's unfortunate those kind of ladies who doesn't care about money are very very few maybe not in Nigeria. Hoes are wandering about looking for who to devour grin
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by efficiencie(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

My dear if yhu think all ladies are poverty stricken...yhure wrong...why will i be clamouring for a car that is not mine?..
If I want a car .... I'll work towards getting one.....

I'm trying to say yhur character as a guy matter also....money is important....but it's not all there is...

Read to understand...

You can't have it all. If the man has got his life fixed entirely you are useless to him. A man with sound character and yet a lot of money does not need anything from you but your cheap hole (sorry but it's true because there are millions of women who have nothing to offer but their holes)!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by timguy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:
95% of men think money is all women want...and that women will flock around them if they have money. Well I'm sorry to burst yhur bubble they're actually hard-working and contented ladies out there...and if money is all yhu have to offer then yhu have nothing to offer..

Guys should learn to work on their personality, attitude, general approach. I'm not saying yhu shouldn't have money ..but if yhu think having money is all there is...or if yhu have money yhure a total catch and ladies will flock around yhu regardless of how yhu behave...then yhure wrong.

‘Yhu and You’ have same 3 letters! Why not spell it correctly in you post? .. that’s definitely not an abbreviation cos they both have same letters. Work on that.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Truvelisback(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
With money, u can get as many ladies as u want. Many of them here are only pretending.

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
There so many men out there without money but with lots of personality just pick one, the rude ones with money leave them alone.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Babastrong(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Stop that thing.
if you see me one on one. You go fall !. The magic is here below:
MONEY + BIG GBOLA + COOL PHYSICAL APPEARANCE THAT CAN DECEIVE THE DEVIL HIMSELF.

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by calcal: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
No money, no fineboy. stop fooling yaself.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Barsote(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Let me make the money first...mtcheew
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by KillAlabi2021(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

Pile of trash

Everyone wants money

Men and women inclusive
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by KillAlabi2021(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Aflix:
Lol......this means Ned nwoko must have a special attribute women love. Can you please tell what that attribute is, so I can imbibe it

He has more than enough money
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by winner37(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
This is absolutely unacceptable to me...
When money is involved love is Sweeter ,money is like a spicy to any relationship .
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by KillAlabi2021(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

I know that most ladies are controlled by money...I can't deny that...

All I'm saying is that....that shouldn't be all there is in a guy...yhu get?

You're ain't been real

The whole world is controlled by money not only women
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by 2023overandout: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
You can't even spell YOU properly.
You, my lady, are an Olodo!
Jodha:

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by KillAlabi2021(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mrscarter:

Ur right. But they think this way cos girls today majority do prefer money over love. They'd date the ugly, the dumb, the arrogant etc etc as long as he has money.
That's why some men think this way.
I think a man should be funny, kind, gud manners, intelligent, family orientated, loyal, trustworthy and most of all love you unconditionally and it goes both ways.

I should be all this
Just because I want some dirtyhole to phuck

A womans vajina is overrated

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by OnyeObodo: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
cristy149:
madam if i approach you by the road side without a car..will you even look at me twice...dey there dey yarn shit

No mind the okpo... dey yarn dust

Ozuor
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by OnyeObodo: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tony142:

shut up there, if 2 handsome men is place in your front one is a billionaire while the other one is a primary school teacher who earn 20k monthly, I am 101% sure u will choose the billion

see, stop they deceive your self, weather women like money or not it is none of my business, even if I am wealthy tomorrow, I am not wealthy because of one useless hoe out there,

so because women do not like money I should not hustle and become wealthy abi? u are mad

u that is saying women no like money, if I ask u now to drop your bank account number let me send u 20k as your Christmas and newyear gift u will quickly drop your account number sharp sharp, so stop deceiving yourself

Dont mind the hoes my broda. Criminals

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Caleycash(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mrscarter:

Ur right. But they think this way cos girls today majority do prefer money over love. They'd date the ugly, the dumb, the arrogant etc etc as long as he has money.
That's why some men think this way.
I think a man should be funny, kind, gud manners, intelligent, family orientated, loyal, trustworthy and most of all love you unconditionally and it goes both ways.
I did all what you mentioned... Guess what!?, she left for a rich guy, I pity any man wey no get money, because now I have little change i know deep about women, most of you are very very pragmatic and chronic manipulators!

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Kennydoc(m): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:
My point still remains that....if yhu think yhure a perfect catch because yhu have money then yhure a clown...

Please, why do you keep writing 'you' as 'yhu'? It's not like it saves time for you, as both of them are 3 letters. Why do you prefer to mess up your writing? Do you really find it fun reading you as yhu? Even if you do, it's not right writing in that manner when you expect the public to read what you've written. Any write up meant for the public becomes a formal writing, and you should avoid using casual terms.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by KingGBsky(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tell yourself that a man who has money is a big catch anywhere in the world.
Werey want disguise.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Tayorshd2(m): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

My dear if yhu think all ladies are poverty stricken...yhure wrong...why will i be clamouring for a car that is not mine?..
If I want a car .... I'll work towards getting one.....

I'm trying to say yhur character as a guy matter also....money is important....but it's not all there is...

Read to understand...

I understand you fromthe begiining to the end of your writeup ..

Thanks alot because Am experiencing similar thing now from my ficancee
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jaqenhghar: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

Its not think it is what it is. Esp in Niggeria where a man with money can do no wrong. You can talk all you want, we will go with facts on ground.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Classyuniquebae:

You are right . When a man has money , he can afford to have any class of woman he wants but to his own detriment and not for keeps .

You know why ? Cuz the women are just there to get their own share of the national cake and got no atom of care, love or even pity for the man .

The women can end up destroying your whole life just to lay hands on that money you have .

They can even use some acclaimed love charms like kayamata or so many terrible things to get you under their control .

Lastly , the one that will get you to marry her might end up killing you or poisoning you after marriage especially here in Nigeria where there is no autopsy to determine the cause of death.

So what am I saying , aside money , if you develop your personality and even hid the part that you have money or that you are rich , you will get a woman who will love you sincerely for just being you.

It's like a woman saying , all she has to offer is sex cuz when you can offer sex , men will most definitely flock around you but my question is " All those flocking around you , are they Sheeps or wolves in sheep clothing ?

You get the point ? Both men and women must develop their personality to offer way beyond sex and money . That is where our uniqueness lies.

If you can offer only money as a man to your wife or girlfriend, sugar daddies can do same plus no stress. If you can offer only sex as a woman, sex workers and runs babes can even do better . So what's the point ?

Add me up on WhatsApp with this number. you are intelligent

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Friend22(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

Lol grin grin angry

Even wiyhy your bad sentence construct it leaves me confused.

Which one is " yhur?"

Write properly, you can't ,;you're talking about men and money.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

Stop dreaming and face reality cool
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by meobizy(f): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
The moment a man is ready to fail in dating is when he starts taking advice from unrelated females. Many female publishers use male names so their fake advice to men will be well received. The truth is advice a woman gives is always to the benefit of women. Follow them and become disposable in the dating game even to low quality options.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) / 19-Year-Old Shedrack Chukwuemeka Is Missing In Oshodi, Lagos / Attitudes That Cheapen You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.