Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Please Teach Me How To Use Adobe Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please Teach Me How To Use Adobe Photoshop (359 Views)

Need Someone Good In Adobe Photoshop And Also Cheap / In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop / Who Knows How To Use Adobe Premiere Pro. I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Teach Me How To Use Adobe Photoshop by ebi2014: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Please I need to learn how to use Adobe photo shop, I will be grateful if anyone can give me materials or teach me this please.

My Email is estherogbu30@gmail.com
Re: Please Teach Me How To Use Adobe Photoshop by Ladylite: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
ebi2014:
Please I need to learn how to use Adobe photo shop, I will be grateful if anyone can give me materials or teach me this please.

My Email is estherogbu30@gmail.com

Go to YouTube. No one will devote thier precious time to teach you something you can learn for free.

Pls nairaland is not a place for this. Go to YouTube and learn directly for free.

1 Like

Re: Please Teach Me How To Use Adobe Photoshop by gabe1234(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ladylite:

Go to YouTube. No one will devote thier precious time to teach you something you can learn for free.

Pls nairaland is not a place for this. Go to YouTube and learn directly for free.
simple truth..some people keep going to far places to search for what is in their doorstep..
I started practicing Corel draw two weeks back through videos I saw on YouTube now I'm almost perfect without paying any dime to anyone...

Mr op.... everything you need is on YouTube
Subscribe your phone... download and save videos and keep practicing...
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Please Teach Me How To Use Adobe Photoshop by Ifysams: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Please forget all this motivational talk and look for a mentor that will put u through. Look for someone who is already making money with it and be ready to serve not just learn from him. Come to think of this how many YouTube videos will u watch.
Talking to u from experience. Do this and u will thank me later.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get A Logo For As Low As 600, An Ad Poster For 1000 Or A Website For 7500 / Create A Vexel Art Avarta Using Ibis Paint X / Kinemaster V7.0.0.29940.gp MOD APK (pro 2023, Premium, Export Work)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.