Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Rabbit Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rabbit Farming (393 Views)

Secret Of Rabbit Farming Exposed Join My Channel / Start A Lucrative Business This Year(rabbit Farming) / Rabbit Farming In Nigeria And How To Start{ Pure Breed Rabbits Also Available } (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabbit Farming by Stanleyafam(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hello Nlanders, so I came across an article on rabbit farming and I found it much easier to handle considering their feed types, but I'm still not clear on the types of leaves I should give to them or the challenges involved in it's farming, I would really appreciate some direction and counselling in this rabbit rearing.

Re: Rabbit Farming by kennethfranc(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Stanleyafam:
Hello Nlanders, so I came across an article on rabbit farming and I found it much easier to handle considering their feed types, but I'm still not clear on the types of leaves I should give to them or the challenges involved in it's farming, I would really appreciate some direction and counselling in this rabbit rearing.
I would love to rear them but to market is my problem
Re: Rabbit Farming by Mcsenior(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Stanleyafam:

Rabbit rearing is highly lucrative if done the proper way. The urine, droppings and hair is hot cake in the market. We can train you, empower you to start the business if you are in Oyo state.

Re: Rabbit Farming by Mcsenior(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
Stanleyafam:

Rabbit rearing is highly lucrative if done the proper way. The urine, droppings and fur is hot cake in the market. We can train you, empower you to start the business if you are in Oyo state.

(1) (Reply)

Livestock Feed Ingredients - Where To Get? / Grass Farming Here In Nigeria / Quail Eggs For Sale In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.