Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo (20040 Views)

Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Philip Shekwo: APC Offers Condolences, Tasks Police To Find Killers / Philip Shekwo: Kidnapped Nasarawa APC Chairman Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Insidenaija: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has condemned the killing of Philip Shekwo, the Nasarawa State chairman of the party, Insidenaija reports.

Shekwo was found dead hours after unknown gunmen kidnapped him from his residence on November 21, 2020.

Reacting to the news, Tinubu described it as “a callous, wicked and dastardly act.”

Tinubu in a series of Tweets on his verified on Tuesday morning, said that Shekwo “did not deserve to die the way he did. Indeed, no one deserves to be so killed in such a gruesome manner.

According to him, "Shekwo’s killing was a callous, wicked and dastardly act. He did not deserve to die the way he did. Indeed, no one deserves to be so killed in such a gruesome manner.

"I commiserate with Governor Abdullahi and the government of Nasarawa State. I hope and pray that security agents will get to the bottom of this horrid killing and bring the perpetrators to book.

"My hearts also go out to the family of the deceased, the immediate-past governor of Nasarawa State, Alhaji Tanko Al-Makura, and the teeming APC members in the state.

"I pray that Almighty Allah comfort them all. In particular, I pray that Allah stand by the wife and children, and indeed by all those left behind by the deceased.

"May the soul of Mr. Shekwo rest in the bosom of the Lord."

https://insidenaija.com.ng/tinubu-condemns-killing-of-nasarawa-apc-chairman/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Creeza(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
RIP. The jagaban has spoken.

I do not support senseless killings

However, until there is justice for the common man, the elites will never know peace.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Elvinci101: 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
The Bullion van thief didn't speak when Fulani Herdsmen killed the daughter of a prominent Yoruba elder statesman, instead he went there to shout "WHERE ARE THE COWS". Hmmmm...the Fulani asslicker, Jagaban of Borgu.

114 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Ugaboy: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
I'm not mocking the death, he is showing concern because he is an APC member

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Karlovich: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Aphonja drug addict, El yellow teeth.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by ntyce(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Did he just wake up..
...since November 21

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by HerMajestyCares(f): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
In As Much as I hate A.PC and their Evil ways,

I ALSO CONDEMNE THIS EVIL ACT,

Only God knows why he was killed.

BUT COME TO THINK OF IT,SOME PEOPLE THAT GOT KILLED MYTERIOUSLY, MIGHT HAVE ALSO KILLED SOME ONE BEFORE,
SO let God Judge.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by abraham324: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sad One
Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by bash8936: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
The funniest thing is that a south westerner will still be the flag bearer of apc in 2023. who will in turn be the president. Just like Osibanjo became VP after Obasanjo presidency, Igbos will cry marginalization and shout of Biafra tire.. And Tinubu will be the landing factor of Yoruba presidency if not the candidate, unless he’s dead. He has majority of apc governors, speaker and senate president. 2most populous state already strategizing(Kano and Lagos). The game have started. Tinubu have started the move already...The foot soldiers are already answering the clarion calls.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by tillaman(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
sad
Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by jojofola: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
You are yet to condemn the killing of innocent civilians at "your" tollgate.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by osuofia2(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
the Jagaban has spoken nothing Buhari can do about it. they think Tinubu can be cowed because of their recent doings. we are watching

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by 123Map(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Are you sure you don't know what really happened? tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by barbstee(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Well said

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by siraj1402(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Eye service man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by jneutron4000: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Karlovich:
Aphonja drug addict, El yellow teeth.
He better pass you papa grin

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Samsimple(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
When saw tinubu I just lost interest in the story

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by slawormiir: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by walozanga(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
The monsters you guys Created
Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by MorataFC: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Rip
Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Obagreatdatoye(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Killing everywhere... Kilode!

I'll design a professional logo, flyer, christmas greeting design and banner for you at a very cheaper price...get my contact from my signature..thanks.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by sammysmiles(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hiss

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ok ooo
Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Barka00(m): 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jagaban Himself

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Ebidosia: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
bash8936:

The funniest thing is that a south westerner will still be the flag bearer of apc in 2023. who will in turn be the president. Just like Osibanjo became VP after Obasanjo presidency, Igbos will cry marginalization and shout of Biafra tire.. And Tinubu will be the landing factor of Yoruba presidency if not the candidate, unless he’s dead. He has majority of apc governors, speaker and senate president. 2most populous state already strategizing(Kano and Lagos). The game have started. Tinubu have started the move already...The foot soldiers are already answering the clarion calls.

No champion forever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by thatsleepboy1: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
na today tinunu just dey hear?

bash8936:

op be deceiving yourself. north will still retain power and he won't smell there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
we didn't hear anything when a monarch from SW here died,

you were busy looking for cows when Fasoranti's daughter died but now one of your Northern landlords died you are mourning

well it's your choice to choose whom to mourn

Sha asslick small small

shit dey kill person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by melaniaup: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
Bb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pantami Present As Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting After UK Trip / Southern Governors’ Resolutions: ACF Backs Open Grazing Ban / We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.