Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) (31011 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Kolisky(m): 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ahhhh Na only U carry all this weights grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
isan:
There's is no excavation carried out ... Where is the excavation report ?

The problem I have with you people is that you guys want to be spoon-fed. I have done too much of that here since 2011. Move your ass dude and do some work.

Let me add another homework for you. The Ooni has to slaughter 7 black cows anytime he visits Benin City. Did you notice that he didn't go to Benin to pay dowry on his ex-wife Ms Zainab Obanor? A man that visits people in their houses and frequent birthday parties didn't go to pay bride price on his own wife, instead his father went. Before anyone offers another rubbish explanation that it is Yoruba culture to send their father to do it, I know better. They married from us. Though 95% went on to father kids all over the place, everywhere work took them, and the marriages broke down years later. Only to come begging later. That is another story.

The 7 black cows get why and we know why. I have long rubbished the excuse that it is because he will cross 7 hills and 7 rivers before reaching Benin City. Now tell me, when he gallivants to Brazil to see Yoruba descendants of people that sold themselves into slavery, how many hills and rivers are there before reaching Brazil? Does he kill 30 or 50 black cows before going to Brazil? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Ghostwon
Etinosa123456
Valirex
Gregyboy
Samuk
Sarah20A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
so 5yrs don waka pass I remember DAT time when dem warn us make we no commot when dem dey look for new king and when the abobaku japa. how time flies.
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by valirex: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
AreaFada2:

The problem I have with you people is that you guys want to be spoon-fed. I have done too much of that here since 2011. Move your ass dude and do some work.

Let me add another homework for you. The Ooni has to slaughter 7 black cows anytime he visits Benin City. Did you notice that he didn't go to Benin to pay dowry on his ex-wife Ms Zainab Obanor? A man that visits people in their houses and frequent birthday parties didn't go to pay bride price on his own wife, instead his father went. Before anyone offers another rubbish explanation that it is Yoruba culture to send their father to do it, I know better. They married from us. Though 95% went on to father kids all over the place, everywhere work took them, and the marriages broke down years later. Only to come begging later. That is another story.

The 7 black cows get why and we know why. I have long rubbished the excuse that it is because he will cross 7 hills and 7 rivers before reaching Benin City. Now tell me, when he gallivants to Brazil to see Yoruba descendants of people that sold themselves into slavery, how many hills and rivers are there before reaching Brazil? Does he kill 30 or 50 black cows before going to Brazil? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Ghostwon
Etinosa123456
Valirex
Gregyboy
Samuk
Sarah20A

That guy knows nothing, when the Ọba went to Osun to see the Osun State governor.
The ooni of Ife acted as a priest and used his own mouth to cut a fowl's neck while the Ọba sat back and relaxed.
If they know anything let them explain why this occurred

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by valirex: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
AreaFada2:

Hahahaha!

You want jobless bald headed vultures to begin masturbating again. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Na full time job for some people o, with cross-dressing as side hustle.

I get their time, them no wan leave Benin threads me I no go leave Yoruba threads

1 Like

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by tunday2020(m): 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Enitan, Arole Oodua, surprised Ajobiewe Aremu, the legendary Yoruba poet with a brand new car during his fifth year coronation anniversary.

Ajobiewe who shared the news on his Facebook page, congratulated himself and thanked the Paramount ruler for this kind gesture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXXzhuv59uk
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Modikko(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
@nekkycee look at the last picture behind the one with white agbada and tell me who do you see?
drinoayo:
More
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by NekkyCee(f): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hahahahahh....I sight you bro! Correct Person! smiley
Modikko:
@nekkycee look at the last picture behind the one with white agbada and tell me who do you see?

1 Like

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Congratulations man!!!
May your days on the throne be long...
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Onlinesmart: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
ugodson:
Am an Igbo boy born and raised in Lagos want to say a Big Congratulations Kabiyesi, may your rain be long Amen.
reign

1 Like

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by NWAZURUMEE: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Those abobaku shaa
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by tunapa4dem: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
jawalis:
who Else is on the same page with me? tongue
you are looking from your own side.
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Sewgon79(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
valirex:
Onni of Ife should not forget to pay his tribute to the only Ọba on Earth, Ọba of Benin tu gha tọ

No be today your ọba gha to kpe dey pay ìṣàkóle to ilé ife. Those who knows know.

1 Like

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Sewgon79(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
valirex:

Shut up and tell that priest to pay homage.
Oni is not a king but a priest and Alafin is his king and the Ọba of Benin is their emperor.
So Mr man FEM cheesy

Okay if your Ọba is Emperor. We would have seen it. Why is it only second class king that is paying him homage. I have never had anytime Aláàfin pay him homage or Sultan of Sokoto or Emir of Kano or Obasanjo or those relevant in Nigeria.

Believe me, whenever His Imperial Majesty, your sọ called (Priest) have any activity. You see who knows who and they pay homage.

Even your Lagoon King that said he came from your small village Benin, this attack that befall him, I was expecting the power from Benin to rescue him or authority. Has authority finished in Benin. Mtchwww.

Efulefu

1 Like

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by TAO11(f): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
AreaFada2:
[s]The problem I have with you people is that you guys want to be spoon-fed. I have done too much of that here since 2011. Move your ass dude and do some work.

The 7 black cows get why and we know why. I have long rubbished the excuse that it is because he will cross 7 hills and 7 rivers before reaching Benin City. Now tell me, when he gallivants to Brazil to see Yoruba descendants of people that sold themselves into slavery, how many hills and rivers are there before reaching Brazil? Does he kill 30 or 50 black cows before going to Brazil? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin[/b][/s]
Hello AreaDullard AKA Olofodidan:

I have long warned you that before you lie on Nairaland make sure that my account is already deleted.

You already know why — I would not hesitate to humiliate and rag you publicly as long as you still pledge allegiance to lies.

Do you lie for a living or it’s just an uncontrollable obsession?

No be only 7 black cows, na 72 pink mouse. grin cheesy grin

Cc: isan

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by TAO11(f): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
valirex:
[s]That guy knows nothing, when the Ọba went to Osun to see the Osun State governor.
The ooni of Ife acted as a priest and used his own mouth to cut a fowl's neck while the Ọba sat back and relaxed.
If they know anything let them explain why this occurred[/s]
Wonderful!

It’s looking like your Bini brother AreaDullard himself is actually learning lies from you! grin

Is it your Benin king who (when he came to Ife for his homage and ascension rites) dared not look at the Ooni in the eyes; or is there another Benin king? I’m confused: cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12759627_4b063a3a76524ada8d38f7c91bd0b6b2_jpeg_jpegba16c6467657d4bf4769ce5a6d3813e0
The same goes for his father and predecessor too — He also dared not look the then Ooni in the eyes when he also came to Ife back then for his own homage and ascension rites. cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12759626_c5dbf4593ead4b1e84a82ed1639a9aae_jpeg_jpeg53d64c382c0639978b5b49c9096831a1
And the same goes even for that one’s father as well during his own homage and ascension rites in Ife — he was as humble as a rat. Otherwise ... grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12759625_2b7c35a2d5db454fb679b11081d4037f_jpeg_jpegcbf17743b1b50b62118a18e2628d6e7d

You all should not get me started oo, ehn ehn! grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by isan(m): 12:10am On Dec 09, 2020
Where is the excavation report ? Who sanction it ? In Yoruba land we deal with fact and the fact is that your ancestor skull is rotting away in in ile Ife
AreaFada2:

Ghostwon
Etinosa123456
Valirex
Gregyboy
Samuk
Sarah20A
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:02am On Dec 09, 2020
isan:
Where is the excavation report ? Who sanction it ? In Yoruba land we deal with fact and the fact is that your ancestor skull is rotting away in in ile Ife
So you cannot find out?
You talk of Yorubaland as if you know it better than me.
Admit if you cannot find out and ask politely. Then I might give you details.
I saw the cross dresser disputing the fact of 7 black cows. I have a publication in which late Ooni of Ife admitted it but was shy to explain why. If it was for a reason that he would be proud of he would have. But we already know why. But since the cross dresser just wants to confuse people, I won't pay her any attention.. If you are not too lazy you will even find it in some of my posts over the years.
If in Yorubaland you deal with facts as you say, where are the facts of Oduduwa climbing chain from heaven, teleporting from Israel, Yemen, Egypt, Nubia, Saudi Arabia or wherever?

No part of Nigeria can bend the truth and shift facts and legends more than Yorubaland. You should know better. Hausa, Igbo and everyone else won't rely on Yoruba or Ya. riba, meaning unreliable by Muslims.

A fact that made Ijebu reject Yoruba as a tag for a long time. There are things SW people are good at. But consistency with truth is not one of them. That is why they are good with politics. It has no truth. Everything can bend. grin

We are in this same mere geographical expression as Awo called Nigeria. So do not let us pretend about ourselves. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by TAO11(f): 1:10am On Dec 09, 2020
AreaFada2:

[s]So you cannot find out?
You talk of Yorubaland as if you know it better than me.
Admit if you cannot find out and ask politely. Then I might give you details.
I saw the cross dresser disputing the fact of 7 black cows. I have a publication in which late Ooni of Ife admiring it. But since she just wants to confuse people, I won't pay her any attent.
If in Yorubaland you deal with facts as you say, where are the facts of Oduduwa climbing chain from heaven, teleporting from Israel, Yemen, Egypt, Nubia, Saudi Arabia or wherever?

No part of Nigeria can bend the truth and shift facts and legends more than Yorubaland. You should know better. Hausa, Igbo and everyone else won't rely on Yoruba or Yoruba, meaning unreliable by Muslims.

A fact that made Ijebu reject Yoruba as a tag for a long time.
We are in this same mere geographical expression as Awo called Nigeria. So do not let us pretend about ourselves. grin cheesy[/s]
AreaDullard on the beat again. You are a fatuous, Janus-faced, pathological liar and mythomaniac. I repeat again, it’s 70 blue rats that they kill, not 7 black cows. Olofo-didan cheesy grin

————————
Having said that, you still haven’t answered my long time question to you.

Don’t you wish to inform the whole world where your ancestors originated from?

Where did the ancestors/kings of Benin people originate from?

(A) From the Sky via a long chain, according to Benin mythology account.

(B) From the last born son of God [and His wife], according to Omonoba Erediauwa.

(C) From Ife, according to the classical and “official” Bini account.

(D) From Egypt, according to Benin Chief Egharevba’s 1953 publication.

(E) From Sudan, still according to Chief Egharevba’s 1953 publication.

(F) From Europe, according to the Benin 1823 account.

(G) Or all of the above.

Feel free to call ask and a Benin friend, I’d be waiting. I hope not to wait an eternity. grin

Cc: isan

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:20am On Dec 09, 2020
valirex:

Oni is not a king but a priest and Alafin is his king and the Ọba of Benin is their emperor.
So Mr man FEM cheesy
Do not mind these idiots. Those pictures there, I had people in the entourages of Oba Erediauwa and Ewuare II. Oba Erediauwa came to ancestral family home during his thank you visit across Nigeria in 1981. He visited us before going outside Bendel state of that time. The visit went all the way to Sokoto and Brass. Across Nigeria.
Oba Ewuare II did same. What they forget is that as at Oba Akenzua visit, Bendel was still part of Western Region. So Oba as member of Western House in Ibadan was often in the area. Only normal that he visited monarchs in the wider area.
You know better anyway.
They want to attach to Benin for ego massage. Do you see them having sleepless night over Emir of Zazau, Tor Tiv or any other monarch.
Samuk
Valirex
Etimosa123456
Gregyboy
Ghostwon

2 Likes

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:24am On Dec 09, 2020
valirex:

So Mr man FEM cheesy
Do not mind these idiots. Those pictures there, I had people in the entourages of Oba Erediauwa and Ewuare II. Oba Erediauwa came to ancestral family home during his thank you visit across Nigeria in 1981. He visited us before going outside Bendel state of that time. The visit went all the way to Sokoto and Brass. Across Nigeria.

Oba Ewuare II did same. What they forget is that as at Oba Akenzua visit, Bendel was still part of Western Region. So Oba as member of Western House in Ibadan was often in the area. Only normal that he visited monarchs in the wider area.

You know better anyway.
They want to attach to Benin for ego massage. Do you see them having sleepless night over Emir of Zazau, Tor Tiv or any other monarch.

Don't join issues with the yabaleft cross dresser. She rolls in the mud. Don't let her drag you to her dirty level.

Samuk
Valirex
Etimosa123456
Gregyboy
Ghostwon
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:24am On Dec 09, 2020
valirex:

So Mr man FEM cheesy

You know better anyway.
They want to attach to Benin for ego massage. Do you see them having sleepless night over Emir of Zazau, Tor Tiv or any other monarch?

Don't join issues with the yabaleft cross dresser. She rolls in the mud. Don't let her drag you to her dirty level. grin cheesy

Samuk
Valirex
Etimosa123456
Gregyboy
Ghostwon
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by TAO11(f): 1:28am On Dec 09, 2020
AreaFada2:
[s]Do not mind these idiots. Those pictures there, I had people in the entourages of Oba Erediauwa and Ewuare II. Oba Erediauwa came to ancestral family home during his thank you visit across Nigeria in 1981. He visited us before going outside Bendel state of that time. The visit went all the way to Sokoto and Brass. Across Nigeria.
You know better anyway.
They want to attach to Benin for ego massage. Do you see them having sleepless night over Emir of Zazau, Tor Tiv or any other monarch.[/s]
Sharrrrrap, you deluded liar. cheesy

It has never happened and will never happen that an Ooni should visits the Oba of Benin on anscension.

Why must it always be the other way round? cheesy

Explain to me again why Oba Eweka II wakes up every morning at dawn and proceed to say supplication for the Ooni, the Alaafin, before himself, and then befor all other Yoruba kings??

Let’s hear your interesting and ingenious explanation as to why your Oba Eweka II always does that. grin

Remeber that he himself admitted that to the EUrOpEaN visitor H. L Ward-Price during his visit to the Oba in the 1920s.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Etrusen(m): 1:54am On Dec 09, 2020
AreaFada2:

Ghostwon
Etinosa123456
Valirex
Gregyboy
Samuk
Sarah20A

this words go dey sound like bomb for their ear thinking how their woman breast looking ooni kill cows before going to Benin

them go soon start to give different excuse

the question remain

why the ooni nor dey kill the cows if he dey go another place?

1 Like

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by TAO11(f): 1:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Etrusen:
this words go dey sound like bomb for their ear thinking how their woman breast looking ooni kill cows before going to Benin

them go soon start to give different excuse

the question remain

why the ooni nor dey kill the cows if he dey go another place?
Evidence?? Or you join the list of my rags. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12764248_0f3eb63b82f94fde9cf77a22bd60fa57_jpeg_jpeg8dd9fa5f18bb445443564714d3a9c9cc

Heartbroken Binis looking for anything to be happy by hook or crook! grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12300045_1180859311783653img20190722154954jpegb78bac5c83a42178910da3de9aa62adbjpegjpeg9cfba2c96c509f82646e09ea44461ee6_jpeg_jpegd2120de126612f0fe3ddadd01b9c1d3b

Nonsense and . grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Etrusen(m): 2:14am On Dec 09, 2020
TAO11:
Sharrrrrap, you deluded liar. cheesy

It has never happened and will never happen that an Ooni should visits the Oba of Benin on anscension.

Why must it always be the other way round? cheesy

Explain to me again why Oba Eweka II wakes up every morning at dawn and proceed to say supplication for the Ooni, the Alaafin, before himself, and then befor all other Yoruba kings??

Let’s hear your interesting and ingenious explanation as to why your Oba Eweka II always does that. grin

Remeber that he himself admitted that to the EUrOpEaN visitor H. L Ward-Price during his visit to the Oba in the 1920s.

am still finding it hard to understand your argument

is it only the ooni that these mentioned oba visit?

yes or no

was it the ooni they visited first immediately they ascended the throne?

yes or no

what was the words said in those meeting and response given ?
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Etrusen(m): 2:20am On Dec 09, 2020
jawalis:
who Else is on the same page with me? tongue

it seem the in this picture was ashame of the ooni behavior

just look at her
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by YauYamba: 2:47am On Dec 09, 2020
Etrusen:
am still finding it hard to understand your argument
To be honest, I’m not sure what’s difficult to understand in the simple statement that:

Oba Eweka II wakes up every morning at dawn and proceeds to perform ritual supplications for (1st) the Ooni, (2nd) the Alaafin, (3rd) himself, and (4th) all other Yoruba kings.

Oba Eweka II confessed this piece of information to one of his European visitors, H. L. Ward-Price in the 1920s.

Do I really have to type that out in Edo language for you to understand ?? Really!?

is it only the ooni that these mentioned oba visit? yes or no
No because, he must do a face-saving visit to other personalities as well in order to veil the actual purpose of his Ife visit. grin

This would make more sense with the video below.

Moreover, these Benin-to-Ife visits has remained one sided since anyone can remember.

It must always be the Benin kings visiting (aka paying homage to) Ife on their ascensions.

It never happens the other way round. That would be an abominable sacrilege. wink

was it the ooni they visited first immediately they ascended the throne? yes or no
Yes, and we know this from Omonoba Ewuare II’s homage-visit a few years ago.

This would also make more sense with the video below.

what was the words said in those meeting and response given ?
Well, some of the discussions appears to be that the Omonoba n’Edo is required to pay homage at Orun Oba Ado.

“Orun Oba Ado” is the name of an Ife site believed to have been a resting place of the decapitated heads of certain late Benin kings.

This would also make more sense with the video below.
—————————

Check out the following Channels TV News report of the homage-visit of Omonoba Ewuare II:

Go to time-stamp 0:24 to 0:34, and you would find the following words which will answer your foregoing two questions:

...his first port of call is the palace of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi — where he also paid homage to all Benin kings believed to have been buried there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZhU2AmpvJk

I am not sure if Benin kings have to do some similar homage-paying activities during their visits to the Sultan for example. Or do they? Lol! grin

This simple fact thus clarifies the difference between the Benin kings’ visits to Ife and to other personalities in the country.

The other visits are apparently and merely for face-saving purposes, no homage is required in the other visits — or is it? cheesy

Peace! cheesy

Cc: DenreleDave, ABULARdotCom, Balogunodua, babtoundey, gomojam, scholes0, LegendHero, macof, Ideadoctor, pazienza, Obalatule, Newton85, SaintBeehot, reallest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Etrusen(m): 2:57am On Dec 09, 2020
YauYamba:
To be honest, I’m not sure what’s difficult to understand in the simple statement that:

Oba Eweka II wakes up every morning at dawn and proceeds to perform ritual supplications to (1st)The Ooni, (2nd)The Alaafin, (3rd)Himself, (4)Other Yoruba kings.

Oba Eweka II confessed this information to one of his European visitors, H. L. Ward-Price in the 1920s.

Do I have to type in Edo for you to understand that? I’m not so sure what’s so complex for you to understand in that.

No because, he must do a face-saving visit to other personalities in order to veil the purpose of his Ife visit.

This will make more sense with the video below.

Moreover, the Benin to Ife visit has remained consistently one-sided on ascension. It must always be the Benin king visiting (aka paying homage) on ascension.

Yes, and we know this from Omonoba Ewuare II’s visit.

This will also make sense with the video below.

Well, some of the things discussed is that the Omonoba needs to pay homage at Orun Oba Ado — the sire believed to have been a resting place of the decapitated heads of certain Benin kings.

Check out the following Channels Television news report of the homage-visit of Omonoba Ewuare II:

Go to time-stamp 0:24 to 0:34, and you would find the following words which will answer your foregoing two questions:

...his first port of call is the palace of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi — where he also paid homage to all Benin kings believed to have been buried there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZhU2AmpvJk

Peace! cheesy

Cc: DenreleDave, ABULARdotCom, Balogunodua, babtoundey, gomojam, scholes0, LegendHero, macof, Ideadoctor, pazienza, Obalatule, Newton85, SaintBeehot, reallest

just another bloody liar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child / Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.