Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

27-year-old Fresh Babcock Graduate Builds Multi-million Naiira Water Factory - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 27-year-old Fresh Babcock Graduate Builds Multi-million Naiira Water Factory (1309 Views)

Foreign Investors’ Interest In Nigeria Declines By 27.5% / Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon / Pure Water Factory For Lease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

27-year-old Fresh Babcock Graduate Builds Multi-million Naiira Water Factory by damiloladuke: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
A Nigerian man with the name Segun who is a graduate of Business Administration, Babcock University, Ogun state, has just launched his water factory in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state.

In a post he made on his social media page, he wrote on the challenges he faced establishing the company, Rocky Water.

As the name implies, the water source at the factory is directly from the rock.

He wrote:
Photos from the launching of my N40million bottled water company, Rocky Water in ado Ekiti,
__
It was a moment I felt I had achieved a milestone in life, even though the journey of life is just starting. We will not back out in the struggle to create a better life for the people around us and this is just a proof to tell the world that Nigerian youths are not lazy.
__
Ever since I was in school I have had this belief that entrepreneurship is the way. Look at big countries like the United States, UK. They are built on entrepreneurship. We can do the same in this country. Our youths are capable, we only need encouragement and support from the leaders.
__
I am glad I was able to bring this to life as it is a one of a kind water company. Our water is sourced directly from the rock. Hence the name #RockyWater
__
When I conceived this project, I thought of going through the normal process of sinking a water holes and processing the water for consumption. It was when the drilling started that we realized the project would take much from us from what we had anticipated.
__
I can remember drilling two different water holes and all we met was rocky bottoms. I had already given up on this project and was already considering either siting it elsewhere or scrapping it totally.
__
But I will always tell my people that the world does not remember the man that tries, but the one that actually excelled and that brings one of my favorite quotes by Winston Churchill, which says “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
I knew I was not going to do myself and the people of Ekiti state, Nigeria, any good by giving up, so I went back to the drawing board and started formulating ideas on how to bring this dream to life, and here we are today with ROCKY WATER.
__
Even when the banks refused to give us loans, we still forged ahead and to the glory of God, this N40million project was executed debt-free.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIiPu4lDRcR/

lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 27-year-old Fresh Babcock Graduate Builds Multi-million Naiira Water Factory by damiloladuke: 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
more

Re: 27-year-old Fresh Babcock Graduate Builds Multi-million Naiira Water Factory by Orubebe01: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Congratulations to him. Instead of being a job seeker, he became a job giver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-year-old Fresh Babcock Graduate Builds Multi-million Naiira Water Factory by Koulture(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nice one.
Re: 27-year-old Fresh Babcock Graduate Builds Multi-million Naiira Water Factory by budaatum: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
Koulture:
Nice one.
Why are you angry?

Since you changed it lol.
Re: 27-year-old Fresh Babcock Graduate Builds Multi-million Naiira Water Factory by Moferere: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Who be him papa?
Who is bankrolling him?

Shey no be sey alaye dey do y-y dey use pure water dey disguise?
Re: 27-year-old Fresh Babcock Graduate Builds Multi-million Naiira Water Factory by 280Bracket: 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Congratulations to him
Re: 27-year-old Fresh Babcock Graduate Builds Multi-million Naiira Water Factory by sammirano: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
When you have money...
Re: 27-year-old Fresh Babcock Graduate Builds Multi-million Naiira Water Factory by Mide3367: 1:30am On Dec 09, 2020
My mom do say in yoruba say na person wey get money na him dey do biz.. so he has the money and he do biz. get money and u sef will do biz, to be rich, u need money. smple. congratulations to him by the way.
Re: 27-year-old Fresh Babcock Graduate Builds Multi-million Naiira Water Factory by Dong2: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2020
Moferere:
Who be him papa?
Who is bankrolling him?

Shey no be sey alaye dey do y-y dey use pure water dey disguise?

And least appreciate his effort now! He is not a loser like you abeg.
Re: 27-year-old Fresh Babcock Graduate Builds Multi-million Naiira Water Factory by princedan295(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2020
Dong2:

Re: 27-year-old Fresh Babcock Graduate Builds Multi-million Naiira Water Factory by Moferere: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2020
Dong2:

Only God knows what you used to reason.
Maybe it is your head or ur anus
Re: 27-year-old Fresh Babcock Graduate Builds Multi-million Naiira Water Factory by TheSparrow: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Congratulations to him.

There is no doubt, water is one of the most essential commodities needed for survival by all living organisms.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

The demand for bottled water is very high because it is consumed on a daily basis, by all people of all ages, race or religion. The raw materials needed to produce bottled water is readily available in abundance in Nigeria.

Setting Up Cost

We prepared a well researched business plan that envisaged a packaged water producing plant with a production volume of 1250 packs (12 x 75cl) bottles and 4000 bags of sachet water per day.

You will need a building to set up your factory in. You will also need an industrial borehole as your water source. Cost of these depends on your location.

The machinery you need include:

Water treatment plant which consist of the following:
Reverse Osmosis System
Ozonator/Ozone Generator
Industrial Micron Filters
Industrial Ultraviolet Sterilizer
Automatic Bottling, Rinsing, Filling and Capping Machine.
Sachet Filling and Sealing Machine
Automatic Shrink Packing Machine
Semi-Automatic PET Blowing machine
Batch Number Coding Machine
Moulds

The cost of the complete set of machinery is estimated to be twenty one million, nine hundred and fifty thousand naira (N21,950,000). You will also need to budget about one million naira (N1,000,000) for installations, test-run and training for your staff.

You will also need vehicles for transporting your products to customers. It is very important to build a strong distribution channel for distributing your products to customers. The success of this business is deeply rooted in the quality of your product and your ability to reach and quickly sell to customers.

Profitability

With an average selling price of one pack of bottled water (12 x 75CL) at five hundred and fifty naira (N550) while that of a bag (20 sachets) of sachet water at seventy naira (N70), a company that is able to produce and sell 2500 packs (12 x 75cl) of bottled water and 8000 bags of sachet water weekly can turn in a gross profit of over three million naira monthly.

Wishing you all the best in your quests.

Source: https://planbiz.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Make Money? Let Me Show You The Way / Heard Of Liberaldonor.com? / Earn Money Processing Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.