Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

I Don't Want Wahala-nengi Says As She Refused To Join BBN Season 5 Watsapp Group - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Want Wahala-nengi Says As She Refused To Join BBN Season 5 Watsapp Group (243 Views)

She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates / You Get Money – Nengi Says As She Pleads With Laycon To Buy Her Iphone12 -video / Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want Wahala-nengi Says As She Refused To Join BBN Season 5 Watsapp Group by nairafamedotcom: 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Queen of Ninjas, Nengi Rebecca Hampson, has revealed to her loyal fans why she has not joined the WhatsApp group of BBnaija season 5.
According to the Special Senior Assistant to the governor of Bayelsa, she willingly turned down the request to join the WhatsApp group created by ex-housemates of BBNaija season 5.

Nengi, at her, meet and greet session in Abuja, revealed to her fans that she declined to join the WhatsApp group to save herself the stress and unnecessary drama from people she doesn’t vibe with.

Well, it is not surprising as every ardent BBnaiaja fan knows Nengi doesn’t vibe with most of the housemates, especially, Erica, Kiddwaya, Ka3na, Dorathy, Prince, and a few others.

And per the information available, all of the above-mentioned housemates are in the group.

Meanwhile, her meet and greet event with her Abuja ninjas was a very successful and groundbreaking event. And as usual, she was showered with gifts and cash.

Watch video below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/i-dont-want-wahala-nengi-says-as-she.html

(1) (Reply)

Debate: Can A Lady Marry Her Elder Sister's Ex Boyfriend? / Lizzo 10 Days Weight Loss Journey / [profile] David De Psalmist Biography ||profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.