Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Seek For A Good Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Seek For A Good Relationship (202 Views)

My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help / I'm Really Confused, I Seek Your Advice / I Seek A Wife For My Whiteman Friend! Women Only (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seek For A Good Relationship by pimpchi(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
I have heard so many stories on social media even real life scenarios of how people met "friends turned spouses" online and how blissful it ended. This medium might have it's shortcomings, but it's cool to give it a try. I have heard people argue the silliness of online search when plenty women full ground... Most time I laugh cos it is real and most young men are helplessly found in this situation. Please kindly permit me to shoot my shots;

Bio
Name: Prince
Ethnic: Igbo
Religion: Christianity
Build: chubby (kinda muscular)
Height: 5.11"

Please you can reach out to me through PM, it would be a good place to start. Thanks.
P. S: please this is strictly open to females only. I gay not at all ��
Re: I Seek For A Good Relationship by Henrywalker: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
If I were you, I would go offline and search for a good partner.
No girl on the internet would agree with you that she is not a good girl (especially now that nairaland is a faceless forum)sad.
Is like they never scam you before, keep looking, maybe you will find a man pretending to be a woman — then you will know what I am talking about!
Re: I Seek For A Good Relationship by planetx13: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
My advice is just be careful of NL girls.... They are loud mouthed and broke with nothing to offer... Look well before you leap

Ciao

1 Like

Re: I Seek For A Good Relationship by Wyry: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: I Seek For A Good Relationship by Henrywalker: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
No. That's not true.
God has not yet made anyone that is useless.
No one is useless, that they don't love you doesn't mean they are useless sad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

At This Stage In My Life I Need To Stop Shit / Get Up N10k - N500,000k Loan In Nigeria Without Collateral / Can Your Spouse Regain Your Trust After Engaging In Extramarital Affairs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.