Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others (14507 Views)

What Have You Survived This Year? / Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene / Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Who Survived A Ghastly Accident In Onitsha (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by Beninwitch: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hoodyrich:
Some one praise JEHOVAH

This years I got my worst experience with sickness.

Was tampering with a naked wire,as soon as I place it In position BOOM!!!nepa brought light.would never forget that day.

Sorry o. Thank God for you. But I almost laughed. I fear electricity more than anything. Sorry

1 Like

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by iamleumas: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by Ginomel(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zion63:
Wetin Man pikin go do .
Quite a pity. I really feel for you.
Could have loved to confirm other things from you but not on this medium.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
heniford2:
from the beginning of this year i have been broke poor rejected torn apart lost focus insulted by my younger ones tried committing suicide begged for food money, slim down to the level of people asking me if am sick told them i am just to keep up not knowing is hunger gone to church prayed yet God refuse to answer me took a bus to drive it happen the mini bus is not good i keep, jesus am even still broke know looking for help to survive need a job want to leave enugu state to a hustling state i just want a new fresh start. yes has worked as a trash picker and all that yet was not paid well someone should help am ready to do anything to survive i will never give up till i break in

Don't say God didn't answer you! He's teaching you but in a hard way! I bet He's got something big for you. It's just a face of life for those whose father didn't leave any inheritance. There is something you must know bro, nothing is free in this world .if u decide to follow God hold him with all your heart and make Him a vow and follow it or if na oracle u decide to worship baba follow and tight with promise to do a particular thing for it if it gives u success. this is a bitter truth bro because life na give and take ooo. BUT I WORSHIP YAHWEH THE GREAT SUPREME AND HE HAS BEEN MORE THAN FAITHFUL

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by Beninwitch: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
michael77777:
I survived buruli ulcer (enyiure)....thank God for good health....but lost my job. am still jobless

I had to Google buruli ulcer. Bro, I thank God for your life. Congrats for the good health. Don't worry, job will come.
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by Hoodyrich(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
Beninwitch:

Sorry o. Thank God for you. But I almost laughed. I fear electricity more than anything. Sorry
Indeed all thanks to Jah.Bigbro kept on telling me to stop,it would have turn out to be a tragedy for me that day.
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by donMIG(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
Looked brokage in d eye n survived all tru d lockdown period
Remained single n I didn't die
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by when2(f): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
menix:
Was shot, still ran with the bullet nd was chased.. On trying to finish me off God did a miracle I still can't fathom, he looked at me fiercely while the gun pointed at me, turned and walked away..

Thank God

1 Like

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by when2(f): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bawofss:
I bleeped 26 beautiful girls dis year alone.....d highest body count I av had in a year...despite all dat, no HIV, Gonorea, STD etc. i am Hale and hearty. Glory be to God

When a foolish person talks, it smells everywhere.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by ruffDiamond: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
survivors the utterly useless animals kingdom called Nigeria o i thank God biko
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
I lost 479k to Forex, my woman (didn't see her remains), my little sister, I don't even know where she was buried (last born of the fam) and my grandma (sadly, I wasn't home for the burial too), all of this happen within five months.

Did it inspire me? I think it's a lie if I say so but I guess it makes me colder and I don't join the bandwagon in typing RIPs and kind words once a soul is no more, I can only talk about your kindness while you're alive. The dead has moved on so should I..

Mind you, I don't need the basket of sympathy and flowers of condolence..

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by chrisseun(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
1. I survived an accident that involved the no break bus I entered and a tanker. If the tanker driver hadn't try to hit the breaks earlier and swerve, I would have been gone.
I still have scars from the accident but minor ones.

2. Still surviving sadness and depression.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by BRATISLAVA: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
phemiee1810:
A lot of things but the biggest was surviving a liver inflammation that almost got me killed

What were the symptoms and how did you know that this was what you were suffering from?
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by BRATISLAVA: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
vickertony:
I survived a rare form of inner ear disorder known as vestibular system disorder embarassed
Couldn't walk for 7 weeks, my balance was off, walked like a drunkard, veered to the Left while walking, numerous symptoms embarassed
But I'm getting better, finally able to walk and getting better everyday.
I'm grateful to God, my life right now is like a second chance!

How did this illness begin? Did you experience severe pains on one half of your head? Kindly describe the symptoms in detail. I'm curious about this disease. Very rare, but it will help me in gaining knowledge, please. Thank you.
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by ZaRuleOfLaw: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
NamelessOGBENI:
I lost 479k to Forex, my woman (didn't see her remains), my little sister, I don't even know where she was buried (last born of the fam) and my grandma (sadly, I wasn't home for the burial too), all of this happen within five months..
what killed the women?
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by Obason22(m): 5:16am On Dec 10, 2020
Debt.
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2020
akin9ja78:
Heart attack
Ehya. pele o!
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Surviving a very serious heart problem, where I couldn't breath and was placed on oxygen for a long while, I got so bloated that non of my clothes could enter me. Spent 8 months in two general hospitals in this Lagos and lying down in one place, everybody thought I was dead, the ward I was, people were dying on daily basis but I had the believe that I will not die, I always tell the cardiologist that I want go home and meet my kids and my wife, after I got discharged from heart treatment, days later I fell into diabetic coma due to low blood sugar, I went back to hospital and all organs in the body were shutting down, still God brought me back to life. low and behold I am alive today and all thanks be to God almighty despite the fact I lost everything financially but when there is life there is hope, I believe I will achieve more again. There is more to life.

Thank Jehovah for u. I like ur determination continue to be strong.
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2020
Foolishmasses:
To God be the glory.

I survived one of the greatest sickness of my life. I can't defecate (shit). Doc said they have to open my tummy to perform surgery. By virtue of win or lose, the doc inserted a pipe through my nose down to where I can't feel in my body, two days later, a small shit came out , I was relieved and that was how I started to shit small small ooo. I con dey envy other patients or anybody that want to shit. Being healthy is the greatest asset, gift of life that we can have , don't underate it.

Seriously this ur own made me to laugh hard. Hope you are doing good now.
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:
I am still surviving from Sickle cell complications...

The worst since I was born 39yrs ago

First time going through surgery.

First time blood transfusion.(10)

First time spending more than a week in hospital 5th months now.

I don't believe I will make it this far but God is doing it.

I pray to survive it.

Everything will be alright just be happy and positive.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2020
NamelessOGBENI:
I lost 479k to Forex, my woman (didn't see her remains), my little sister, I don't even know where she was buried (last born of the fam) and my grandma (sadly, I wasn't home for the burial too), all of this happen within five months.

Did it inspire me? I think it's a lie if I say so but I guess it makes me colder and I don't join the bandwagon in typing RIPs and kind words once a soul is no more, I can only talk about your kindness while you're alive. The dead has moved on so should I..

Mind you, I don't need the basket of sympathy and flowers of condolence..

U are becoming too cold.
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by vickertony(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

How did this illness begin? Did you experience severe pains on one half of your head? Kindly describe the symptoms in detail. I'm curious about this disease. Very rare, but it will help me in gaining knowledge, please. Thank you.
No severe pain bro, I just had this feeling of swaying, rocking while walking.
I felt like I would fall while walking, before sudden onset of severe vertigo.
The vertigo was so severe it looked like I had a stroke.
I couldn't walk the first day without holding on to walls and chairs at home.
Gradually I started walking, the hospital diagnosed me with vertigo, vestibular system disorder and I was give drug to stabilise me.
Different symptoms including feeling like a drunk when walking, its worse in the night, severe dizziness, anytime I move my neck I just lose balance, red eyes which gradually went away.
Cracking sounds in the ear while talking, fear of going outside the house, severe anxiety and fear.
Right now I feel better but still have slight off balance feelings and I do balance excercises.
Are you asking for someone or yourself?

1 Like

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by akin9ja78(m): 11:29am On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=iamloyalty post=96920959]

Ehya. pele o![/quote

Oshe alamu
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
iamloyalty:

Thank Jehovah for u. I like ur determination continue to be strong.

Jehovah is indeed wonderful and deserves all the thanks and adoration. Thanks a bunch and stay blessed.
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by Ceasardgreat(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Marcofranz:
Well I can say good health is everything!

All my life I've never been sick for more than 2 days but this year I was down with stomach ulcer and GERD.
The symptoms were terrible for seven months I was totally down.

It was as if I was having a heart attack, BP was high and then insomnia started. I was moving from one lab to another, all they told me was you need rest but I could not sleep, I took all types of Antacids even went spiritual I spent money as in money undecided

Everything was irritating, whenever I receive credit alert anxiety kicks in because I couldn't go out or do anything and I was alone.

Some transactions I couldn't carry out because when I get too excited I start having discomforts. It was then I knew money does not bring happiness.

But in all of give thanks to God.

Good health is everything take care of your health.

I was in same predicament as you.
Ulcer and Gerd! It took seven good months to finally regain myself. Money spent on drugs and hospitals. I am grateful for life.. My pocket may not be as I want it but I am grateful to be given another chance to live.
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
iamloyalty:

Everything will be alright just be happy and positive.

Thanks
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by Abcruz(m): 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
I survived COVID-19
I wasn't a SARS victim
Most importantly, I'm alive.

Regardless of what a man faces in the course of his existence as long as there's life there's hope.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by phemiee1810(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

What were the symptoms and how did you know that this was what you were suffering from?
Started with headache then dark if not black stools dark urine (color like concentrated Lipton) overall body pains and so on. Back to your question I ran some tests which includes widal,liver function, hepatitis, scan HIV and all that was when they discovered the inflammation of the liver then I was placed on new sets of drugs minimum of 3 drops daily and 4 injections
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by BRATISLAVA: 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
phemiee1810:
Started with headache then dark if not black stools dark urine (color like concentrated Lipton) overall body pains and so on. Back to your question I ran some tests which includes widal,liver function, hepatitis, scan HIV and all that was when they discovered the inflammation of the liver then I was placed on new sets of drugs minimum of 3 drops daily and 4 injections

Wow. This sounds serious. Are you better now? All symptoms gone?
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by BRATISLAVA: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
vickertony:

No severe pain bro, I just had this feeling of swaying, rocking while walking.
I felt like I would fall while walking, before sudden onset of severe vertigo.
The vertigo was so severe it looked like I had a stroke.
I couldn't walk the first day without holding on to walls and chairs at home.
Gradually I started walking, the hospital diagnosed me with vertigo, vestibular system disorder and I was give drug to stabilise me.
Different symptoms including feeling like a drunk when walking, its worse in the night, severe dizziness, anytime I move my neck I just lose balance, red eyes which gradually went away.
Cracking sounds in the ear while talking, fear of going outside the house, severe anxiety and fear.
Right now I feel better but still have slight off balance feelings and I do balance excercises.
Are you asking for someone or yourself?

Asking for someone else. Saw someone give such complaints and thought it was an odd sickness. I felt it could've been a stroke or brain disease. I never knew the ears could be responsible for that. Seems that taking injections and even washing ones ears can cause this disorder.
Has the anxiety reduced as the symptoms have gone away?
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by luminouz(m): 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Candycrushy:

Thank God for you dear
What of me? grin
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others by phemiee1810(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Wow. This sounds serious. Are you better now? All symptoms gone?
Gone and I’m very fine. Tho I lost my job in the process but God dey and we muuveee thanks so much for the concern God bless you��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report / Happy Birthday Oam4j! / Top Events That Rocked Nigeria And Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.