Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity (15815 Views)

Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension / Hillard Eta: I Am Still APC Acting National Chairman / They Want To Kill Me - Hillard Eta, Acting APC National Chairman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by enemyofprogress: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
What has nudity got to do with it?
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by AreaFada2: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
tesppidd:
APC should be wise and stop allowing politicians of very little political value like Amaechi, Fayemi and El Rufai to dictate events in the party.

If Tinubu pulls out of APC with his people, they wouldn't be able to defeat PDP in anything.
Well Amaechi bought delegates that gave Buhari 2015 ticket with plane-load of Rivers money as governor. His money was of high political value then, bah?

Amaechi sef na one effeminate mumu. Whatever those slime balls that talk from two sides of their mouth use him to do he deserves it. If it's Ogun owo let them use him to do it. shocked shocked
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by tnerro1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Another modu sheriff on the lose
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by RuddyFusion(m): 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
godforus:
Hilliard should go and SIDDON

After collecting billions from Tinubu and Oshio-pikin to fight Buni and Buhari. He won't survive it if he dares FG.
when did APC NEC becomes the FG,?

1 Like

Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by duality(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
He is absolutely right, going by the law.

Nigeria is not a lawless country.

1 Like

Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by chloride6: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Actually a nulity.

This Buni led NEC is an illegality. People are pretending to be loyal because of Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by DEEBOZZ(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
As for me Eta is nothing but a crippled political slowpoke looking for cheap attention!

He better go and kiss his ass.
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by Gkay1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
I m waiting to see the day Mr president will be impeach.
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by DEEBOZZ(m): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
tnerro1:
Another modu sheriff on the lose

This one is no where to be found the last time I checked Nigeria political map cheesy cheesy

Alimodu Sherrif is one among millions
Don't compare this imbeciles... with him please.
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by chozzy: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Agbaya
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by moodyguy: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
APC die!die!!die!!!die!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by aviara: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
Eta should be a loyal party man and respect the decision of the party. Just like in Lagos, it was the party decision to give the governorship ticket to Sanwo olu instead of Ambode. In Edo state it was the party decision to give the governorship ticket to Ize iyamu instead of Obaseki. In the above cases the decision of the party held sway.

I expect those political leaders who have always preached the doctrine of "respect for party decisions " to call Eta Hillard to respect the party decision just like Oshio-pikin has done.
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by aviara: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
chloride6:
Actually a nulity.

This Buni led NEC is an illegality. People are pretending to be loyal because of Buhari.

The same way all the APC sycophants were hailing Buhari in 2015 has the best thing that happened to Nigeria after independence. Now politics is not going the way they expect, they have suddenly joined the league if wailers
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
tesppidd:
APC should be wise and stop allowing politicians of very little political value like Amaechi, Fayemi and El Rufai to dictate events in the party.

The biggest political values within APC are;
1. Buhari himself.
2. Tinubu

These little politicians who contributed little or nothing to Buhari's presidency should humble themselves and bow to Tinubu.

They can gang up and use presidential powers against him but they could never use political powers against him.

If Tinubu pulls out of APC with his people, that would be tantamount to bisecting the APC; they could never be able to defeat PDP in anything.

They should be wise!

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by Hypertekhomeboy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
APC should rather beg Hillard to withdraw his case from the court ! I hope it won't be another Oshiomole saga owing to their negligence? As far as the law is concerned, APC does not recognize caretaker committee!! Hmmmn, 2023 game loading make court nor go disqualify their candidates !!! Zamfara, Rivers on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by HRMK: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
all these crop of nigerian politicians are comedians!na by force dem dey serve party?
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by Cajal(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
godforus:

After collecting billions from Tinubu and Oshio-pikin to fight Buni and Buhari. He won't survive it if he dares FG.
Oshiimole said similar thing when he was expelled
You know better now
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
tesppidd:

1. Buhari himself.
2. Tinubu

These little politicians who contributed little or nothing to Buhari's presidency should humble themselves and bow to Tinubu.

They can gang up and use presidential powers against him but they could never use political powers against him.

If Tinubu pulls out of APC with his people, that would be tantamount to bisecting the APC; they could never be able to defeat PDP in anything.

They should be wise!

Amaechi now has little political value grin grin grin
A whole General of the commonsense revolution of the people shocked shocked
Why ask them to bow to a fellow mortal though. Is he God? undecided
I thought there is no other God worthy of worship except Allah cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by nettpen: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
tesppidd:

1. Buhari himself.
2. Tinubu

They should be wise!

So U now want to threaten Buhari? Continue.
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by godforus(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
ekestic1976:

And you can swear that you're privy to this development; when he collected "billions from Tinubu and Oshio-pikin"? Remember, every idle talk answers to higher demands!
please go and sleep. You're nobody
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
U're a gunner.
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by ekestic1976(f): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
godforus:
please go and sleep. You're nobody

People like you believe that it's only small people like you that are in Nairaland.
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by godforus(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
ekestic1976:

People like you believe that it's only small people like you that are in Nairaland.
if you get money transfer 5k to this account now

0216153603 GTB

Otherwise, undecided
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by Emekaonline: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2020
godforus:

I am sure it is your father that collected the money from Tinubu and delivered it to Eta
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by Emekaonline: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2020
AreaFada2:

Well Amaechi bought delegates that gave Buhari 2015 ticket with plane-load of Rivers money as governor. His money was of high political value then, bah?

Amaechi sef na one effeminate mumu. Whatever those slime balls that talk from two sides of their mouth use him to do he deserves it. If it's Ogun owo let them use him to do it. shocked shocked

And how many votes did Amaechi contribute to Buhari's victory in 2015? Those that could not deliever their states have no electoral value. And when the chips are down you all will see what happens. Wike and PDP will defeat Amaechi anytime any day in Rivers. Buhari contested election for 3 times and he failed until Tinubu rescued him. Do you think Buhari would have been president if the SW supported Jonathan again as they did in 2011? Just continue to watch and see who will laugh last

1 Like

Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by Olatomiwami(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
AreaFada2:

Serve the idiot well,to think he still has liver to b vommiting jargons on GEJ of recent shows how idiotic he is,where will he get the votes from,stupid man,forgetting that home is still home comes rain or sunshine.
Re: Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity by Olatomiwami(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!

Counter him,not by been abusive on everything, APC should count themselves lucky Tinubu is not fair weather sskirt politician that jump ship at every opportunity,will they be saying this of the decampees politicians? They better thread softly,APC is SW and SW is APC,no amount of decampees will make SE votes APC,tell me since Umuahi decampeed,how many SE legislators followed him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travellers Kidnapped On Birningwari-Kaduna Highway / Internal Memo Warning Nigerian Prison Officers Against Leaking Documents, Leaked / Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.