Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread - Phones (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread (97548 Views)

HTC Is Making Earbuds That Look Like A Black Version Of Apple’s Airpods(netwyz) / How Wireless Charging Works On Android Phones And How To Get It On Your Phone / I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by LYVEISGUCCY(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2022
Good morning House
I bought the edifier tws330 earbuds on Tuesday, it arrived yesterday and after I tested it tye left earbuds wasn't connecting or working and battery depleted fast. Please who knows any fix or should I just return it back to jumia?

I'd appreciate a feedback. Thank you.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
LYVEISGUCCY:
Good morning House
I bought the edifier tws330 earbuds on Tuesday, it arrived yesterday and after I tested it tye left earbuds wasn't connecting or working and battery depleted fast. Please who knows any fix or should I just return it back to jumia?

I'd appreciate a feedback. Thank you.
Return it asap

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Youngsage: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Good evening everyone,

Pls I need a pouch for oraimo riff earbud. Will appreciate any information about where to get one.

Thank you
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Djdannyb4u: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
petux:

Where did you get it? Waiting for review
I got it from AliExpress,I got it from their 11/11 promo sales. Though prices are still down a bit because of Black Friday but it's around 12-13k right now. Other good Anker products under 20k are available right now also.
I definitely will give my review when I get my Anker Soundcore life p2 mini.
Cheers
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Reeberry: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
HenorkShobox009:
Please , I need a case for this earbuds....I misplaced the case
How much did you get this?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Youngsage: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
iamoyindamola:
lmao since when
Yes I have another sha 8k
Pls do you know where I can get a pouch for oraimo riff earpod
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Youngsage:

Pls do you know where I can get a pouch for oraimo riff earpod
If you are in lagos those guys that sells accessories on cart or computer village
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by KingsPath: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hello guys,

What are your thoughts on the Oraimo FreePods Pro? I'm about to get it, and I'll be using it primarily for phone calls. I need something that can make a very clear call without me having to shout at the top of my voice�.

I'd appreciate honesty feedback, particularly from current or prior users.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by bobolarry(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Do anyone here uses Lenovo xt88 thinkplus earbuds? My right earbuds died after using it. Now it's not charging at all. It only blinks once when I drop it inside the charging box. This is the second time it's happening. I was able to charge it the last time it happened.

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Daviestunech(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Guys please I need suggestions.. oo I bought this oriamo earbud, barely a month the case stop working... Since then I was unable to use it till date... I just found it where I kept it during house cleaning..

If u hv this exact earbud, I can sell it for u or how do I get the case to charge it

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by komonibo(m): 6:42am On Dec 06, 2022
Daviestunech:
Guys please I need suggestions.. oo I bought this oriamo earbud, barely a month the case stop working... Since then I was unable to use it till date... I just found it where I kept it during house cleaning..

If u hv this exact earbud, I can sell it for u or how do I get the case to charge it

A month old device looking like this, was a refrigerator kept on it.

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Luckiotutu: 9:20am On Dec 06, 2022
Please can i get DCY T13 earbud in abuja?

If yes... Can you please refer me to any seller located in abuja
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Daviestunech(m): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2022
komonibo:

A month old device looking like this, was a refrigerator kept on it.

It's either u don't understand English or u drop out of school.. now go back and read my post

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by komonibo(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2022
Daviestunech:

It's either u don't understand English or u drop out of school.. now go back and read my post

Funny dude, you bought something barely a month ago and that item is looking like what was kept in a piggery, I am telling you the condition of that item doesn't speak well for the environment it was kept even though you have not been using it and you are here claiming knowledge, you must be a dirty person.

I don't reply silly mentions, but seems people like you lack simple social etiquette, it will be unfair to keep ignoring your likes so you don't keep disgracing yourself in public.

Enjoy your day bro.

3 Likes

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Daviestunech(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
komonibo:

Funny dude, you bought something barely a month ago and that item is looking like what was kept in a piggery, I am telling you the condition of that item doesn't speak well for the environment it was kept even though you have not been using it and you are here claiming knowledge, you must be a dirty person.

I don't reply silly mentions, but seems people like you lack simple social etiquette, it will be unfair to keep ignoring your likes so you don't keep disgracing yourself in public.

Enjoy your day bro.

Lol.. u Are the one funny here... U seems not to understand.. let me break it down to u.

I bought the earbuds last year September on jumia.. after using it for 1month, the case stopped working., And since i can't return again, as it's has exceed jumia 7days return policy,

I just dump it somewhere.. order another which I'm still using till today (qcy t17)... While using this one I bought, I literally forgot I even bought oriamo earbud since I can't remember where I dumped it... Not until I was cleaning my ouse, and I found it at the back of my wardrobe...

Meaning since last year I dumped it, I just found it this year under my wardrobe (reason why it's looks dirty).. I even doubt if it's gonna work self

So I snap it if I can even see someone who is using it maybe I can just dash it out, or I can even get the case for it...

Try to read nd understand before u quotes person next time... Enjoy your day

3 Likes

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by smartty68(m): 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
My People, please which Earbud would recommend as Oraima isn't reliable?. Though I've been using it since February 2021, having charging problems. I play game mostly and do not listen to music often.

2 Likes

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by ityP(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Any remarkable difference in sound quality between the KZ ZSN Pro and KZ ZSN Pro X?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by anonymousey: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2022
smartty68:
My People, please which Earbud would recommend as Oraima isn't reliable?. Though I've been using it since February 2021, having charging problems. I play game mostly and do not listen to music often.

I have Soundpeats Cyber Gear gaming earbuds if you're interested
WhatsApp 08057407671 or check my thread for details
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Ahumanbeing: 11:55am On Dec 17, 2022
Okay
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Ahumanbeing: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2022
Mrviktor:

Im tired of mine

Working perfectly again. I love it
Any issues since then? does d mic/soeaker quality reduce over time
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Ahumanbeing: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2022
footprintD55:
It's working now, I purposefully let it fall to the ground, then reset both ear buds...I believe it was due to sweat.
Any issues since then? How’s d quality so far
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by footprintD55(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
No issues l,still using it.
Ahumanbeing:

Any issues since then? How’s d quality so far
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Mrviktor(m): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ahumanbeing:

Any issues since then? does d mic/soeaker quality reduce over time

The mic quality has always been bad.. I dont recommend if u are a sport person... Or business person..

It's just for music nd movies while sitting or walking
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Ahumanbeing: 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fair
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Mrviktor(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ahumanbeing:

Not a sports nor business person tbh,
Just for music is good, so about the bass and sound quality, if AirPods Pro are a 10, Nb2 pro will pass for what grade?
Nb2 is noisy sometimes.
It's bass is not very clear.
It's a very good 6½ / 10
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by lafayette(m): 5:15am On Dec 22, 2022
Infinix Zero Ultra 180W 200MP Review after using for 30 days - Watch Before you Buy!
������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEKiDUZvkis
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Alfabest07(m): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
I am looking for 1more comfobuds pro, anybody know where I can get one?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by anonymousey: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2022
Alfabest07:
I am looking for 1more comfobuds pro, anybody know where I can get one?

Check Jiji.
I used to have but it's out of stock.
What I have now is 1more Evo
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by LcFer: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Anyone knows where I can get a replacement cushion for Sony WH-XM4
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Alfabest07(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
anonymousey:

Check Jiji.
I used to have but it's out of stock.
What I have now is 1more Evo
thank you.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by amolan: 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
You can get order one from eBay or AliExpress
LcFer:
Anyone knows where I can get a replacement cushion for Sony WH-XM4
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by LcFer: 3:16am On Jan 02, 2023
amolan:
You can get order one from eBay or AliExpress

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (51) (Reply)

More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / Best Cheap 2015 Android Phones And Prices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.