Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread - Phones (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread (97537 Views)

HTC Is Making Earbuds That Look Like A Black Version Of Apple’s Airpods(netwyz) / How Wireless Charging Works On Android Phones And How To Get It On Your Phone / I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by atheistandproud(m): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
TheSoothSayer:

The fact is habitual/addictive use of your 'cool earphone can lead to ear challenges in future.

Even myself gave more excuses than you in the past when I was told; but no problems, do what you feel is right for you.

The beauty of forums such as nairaland.com is that years later, a simple Google search can still lead anyone to my post. If only one person learns, I'm satisfied.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend brother

The lone voice in the wilderness. You're doing well.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by mctfopt: 3:20am On Jan 22, 2023
TheSoothSayer:

The fact is habitual/addictive use of your 'cool earphone can lead to ear challenges in future.

Even myself gave more excuses than you in the past when I was told; but no problems, do what you feel is right for you.

The beauty of forums such as nairaland.com is that years later, a simple Google search can still lead anyone to my post. If only one person learns, I'm satisfied.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend brother

I'm almost sounding like a broken record at this point, lemme give it one last go and I'll let it rest. MAKING USE OF EARPHONES AT MODERATE VOLUMES AND NOT FOR EXTENDED PERIODS POSES NO HARM TO YOUR HEARING. The issue is the decibels at which a user listens to things. Strictly speaking, it is loud sounds played through earphones or headphones that damage hearing.

Check out some of these studies on the use of personal music players (PMPs) on hearing loss. Particularly pay attention to the results and conclusions.

Link 1

Link 2

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Mamaafrik1(m): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2023
Currently using Samsung galaxy buds live wireless earpiece for my Samsung phone. They are best in terms of quality and affordability and the sound is out of this world.
I am thinking of getting this,is the UK used ok for 50k??
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Djdannyb4u: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Edifier TWS1 Pro for sale
Port Harcourt residents
#16,500 (slightly negotiable)
0 803738028 5

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by callydon(m): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2023
Does anyone know about this earbud?
How good is it?

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by WHITELIGHTER: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
Alfabest07:

Selling: preowned Edifier NB2 pro all accessories intact
Bought from Nobody, December 2022
Particularly have small ears so it wasn't comfortable to use like my Soundpeats mini. Now i got 1more comfobuds pro.

Price: #30k
Location: Onitsha, Anambra ( can be waybilled, escrow allowed)

Qoute or chat number in my signature

₦20,000?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Ominie(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2023
Lenovo thinkplus LP40pro for sale

Excellent sound quality and battery life

Bought on 25/01/23

Reason for selling: discovered that earbuds are
not for me. I'd stick to headphones.

Price: 7k

Contact/Location: O8one6175O516 / Lagos

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by mctfopt: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ominie:

Bought on 25/01/23

Just out of curiosity, why did you not like the experience?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Ominie(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
mctfopt:

Just out of curiosity, why did you not like the experience?

I don't feel comfortable having them deep in my ears. I'm much more accustomed to headphones. Just got this for the first time.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by mctfopt: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ominie:

I don't feel comfortable having them deep in my ears. I'm much more accustomed to headphones. Just got this for the first time.

Alright, that makes sense.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Ominie(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2023
Ominie:

Bought on 25/01/23

Still available
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by komonibo(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2023
Hi guys good morning, who has used JBL earbuds or still using it?

How do you rate or compare it with other earbuds of same price range of the one you have used?

I am currrently using a JBL product jbl MGs20 to be specific, pictures attached, great sound, great bass, lasting battery and a great design for me wink and mic works well too for phone calls, got it for 10k from one of my homies who deals with accessories before seeing it on jumia.

Music play time takes me about 4hrs before returning it back to the case.

On average without charging the case the buds can take me a day and half before everything shuts down on a full usage, I don't know how long it stays on a full charge without using it because I always use it whenever it is charged, getting to a month now and everything still remains the same.

I am planning to change it for the livepro+ which I am seeing on jumia for 15.5k funny how it is more expensive on aliexpress.

Reason for the change is I lost the little silver design on d right bud which you can see on the left bud from the attached pictures, right ear still works great though but it makes it hard for me to put on both ears in the public because of that incomplete design from the right ear.

I would have loved to go for an oraimo bud because they have lovely designs and I love designs but the sound quality is a NO for me when I compare it to the JBL I am using and the noise cancellation is on another level wen compared to the oriamo, sorry I keep using oriamo as reference, I don't know how quality is the sound for those out of my budget, not a marker but a consumer who wants value of what he purchases.

So I will be needing your reply regarding the question I asked on the second paragraph, thanks

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Alfabest07(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
You could remove the silver end of the left bud as well, who even takes note of these things, who cares.

Except you're at that point you want a higher device to what you got already

2 Likes

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by komonibo(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
[
Alfabest07:
You could remove the silver end of the left bud as well, who even takes note of these things, who cares.

Except you're at that point you want a higher device to what you got already

At the highlighted I actually do boss, I love designs, design is what captures me most of the time I am about to get an item

Thanks for the response
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Johnmokan(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2023
I recently misplaced the left earbud of my Oraimo Freepods Pro. I contacted Oraimo on social media, asking if I could buy a replacement but unfortunately, they don't sell replacement parts. So I'm left with no choice than to buy from a third party.
If you're willing to sell a left ear to me, we could work out a deal.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by rocken001: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Please who has this charging case to give?
for the Redmi Airdot S
would appreciate it cos my right side earbuds have issues charging....noticed the prongs are shorter than the left ones

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Alfabest07(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
1more Comfobuds pro
Brand new sealed.
Available in lagos, can be waybilled to you (escrow accepted)

40k (cheaper than aliexpress)

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by JamOSneh: 11:25am On Feb 23, 2023
Djdannyb4u:
Port Harcourt residents
0 803738028 5
Brand-new Lenovo pods xt88 for sale working perfectly with no issues going for 11k you can contact me on Whatsapp or call 07062246930

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by amolan: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2023
Sony WH-1000XM4s
Black
Case and Accessories

Industry-leading noise canceling with Dual Noise Sensor technology
Next-level music with Edge-AI, co-developed with Sony Music Studios Tokyo
Up to 30-hour battery life with quick charging (10 min charge for 5 hours of playback)

Location- Ilorin

Call/Whatsapp- 08105164088

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Chapelbeatz(m): 12:50am On Mar 29, 2023
Hello everyone.

Coming from someone who has used the edifier tws 1 pro, what would you consider an upgrade for me in terms of sound, battery life and general longevity.
I love the earbuds but someone greater seems to be using mine recently.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by mctfopt: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2023
Chapelbeatz:
Hello everyone.

Coming from someone who has used the edifier tws 1 pro, what would you consider an upgrade for me in terms of sound, battery life and general longevity.

Try 1More Comfobuds. Battery life is like 5hrs approx. Great sound and really comfortable to wear. Who is that someone greater that is using yours? grin tongue
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by anonymousey: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Chapelbeatz:
Hello everyone.

I'm not sure you can find an upgrade for the battery life. if I remember correctly the battery life should be around 12-15 hours but for sound you'll definitely find though it'd depend on your budget.

Share your budget. It'll be easier to recommend something for you when we know this. 1more Evo is an option but it's a flagship product. Anker has some solid options in the Liberty 4 and 3 pro.

Let's know your budget first

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Newuser007: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Oraimo freepod 3 charging case available.
Lost both pod so I’m left with the case
4k only (Lagos)

SOLD!

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Alfabest07(m): 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Alfabest07:
1more Comfobuds pro
Brand new sealed.
Available in lagos, can be waybilled to you (escrow accepted)

40k (cheaper than aliexpress)
Available

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Harlomahh(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Can't find ur number, pls chat me. 080
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Harlomahh(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
Newuser007:
Oraimo freepod 3 charging case available.
Lost both pod so I’m left with the case
4k only (Lagos)

Can't find your number. Pls inbox me 080
29484117. Thanks
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Newuser007: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Harlomahh:

Can't find your number. Pls inbox me 080
29484117. Thanks

Okay
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Djdannyb4u:
Port Harcourt residents
0 803738028 5
I have dis earbuds but ive lost d case, and it cant turn on without putting it in d case, seeing dis post resurrected d pains i had when i lost it undecided
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by hexenbiest: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
I've used oraimo freepod 3 and currently using the freepod pro, all I can say is quality is definitely assured with oraimo. Moreover you can get more for less with the freepod 4

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by EYESofHORUS: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
I recently lost my LG-TONE FN4 earbud charging case. Its so painful that the only day i decided to use the two buds at a go while walking was the day lost the case, after a year of usage.

The two buds are rendered useless. Anyone with the charging case should please indicate for possible transaction. Bikonu cry
See pictures below

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by pheranme9(m): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Abeg who don get that new oraimo freepod 4?
Jumia and oriamo website be acting funny since last week.
And how's the ANC for those wey don dy use am abeg
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by hexenbiest: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
pheranme9:
Abeg who don get that new oraimo freepod 4?
Jumia and oriamo website be acting funny since last week.
And how's the ANC for those wey don dy use am abeg
Oraimo eShop works well now. Recently placed an order for it for it's long lasting battery, I'm sure it's ANC feature should meet our expectations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (51) (Reply)

More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / Best Cheap 2015 Android Phones And Prices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.