Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,322 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread - Phones (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread (97214 Views)

HTC Is Making Earbuds That Look Like A Black Version Of Apple’s Airpods(netwyz) / How Wireless Charging Works On Android Phones And How To Get It On Your Phone / I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by sirvvy: 6:47pm On May 25, 2023
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Samso9th: 11:47am On May 30, 2023
Johnmokan:

I recently misplaced the left earbud of my Oraimo Freepods Pro. I contacted Oraimo on social media, asking if I could buy a replacement but unfortunately, they don't sell replacement parts. So I'm left with no choice than to buy from a third party.
If you're willing to sell a left ear to me, we could work out a deal.
Thank you

Hello i mispaced the right bud for my freepods pro, since you still have your left, if youre interested in selling you can send me a message on whatsapp on +2348168003388
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by adegoke93: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
anonymousey:

No I'm not a reviewer but I sell earbuds so I have had to watch literally hundreds of reviews to make decisions about which products to import, and also to be able to advise/recommend to customers based on their needs

WhatsApp 08057407671
Hello. Please, which one can I choose between Anker lifep2i and oriamo riff. Thanks
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by anonymousey: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
adegoke93:

Hello. Please, which one can I choose between Anker lifep2i and oriamo riff. Thanks

I've not used any oraimo earbuds so I can't say for sure, but Anker is a brand I know and trust. I'll pick any Anker over Oraimo anyday

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by adegoke93: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
Thanks for your response
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by ikcid: 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
sirvvy:
I got the QCY t13 today.

Let's see how it goes grin grin

Why can't I upload pictures on NL
What's your experience so far with the Earbud?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by SkengRay: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Please how can I repair my oriamo freepods 3. The right ear stopped working.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by sirvvy: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
ikcid:

What's your experience so far with the Earbud?

Honestly, the experience so far has really been good. Battery duration is really nice.
Sound quality is also good.
Overall I'd say 8/10 for me
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by alexalexalex: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
OwoukoUrua:
The battery quality of the charging case of my QCY T13 of 1 year and 2 months just dropped drastically all of a sudden.

Is it a common occurrence, or I might have done something wrong? (for lack of another charging brick, used to charge it with my 33w charger)

I intend to get another one soon

Omo I think say na only me o. Same here
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by alexalexalex: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hello guys. I have a QCY T13 earbuds and I'm thinking of upgrading to soundcore life p2 mini. Like which one is better

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by ikcid: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
alexalexalex:
Hello guys. I have a QCY T13 earbuds and I'm thinking of upgrading to soundcore life p2 mini. Like which one is better
For how long have you used the QCY t13?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by alexalexalex: 12:09am On Jun 12, 2023
ikcid:

For how long have you used the QCY t13?

A one and half year
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by picker(f): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
TeflonDonDaOG:
I have the white oraimo charging case with one bud inside for sale lost the right ear , bought the freepods 4.
do you still have the case?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by TeflonDonDaOG: 4:39am On Jun 13, 2023
picker:
do you still have the case?
Yes
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Juzec: 7:20am On Jun 13, 2023
Please who have the edifier X3 charging case for sale? I misplaced mine
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Encitee3991(m): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2023
I have baseus EZ 10 available.
If you interested
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:06am On Jun 22, 2023
Juzec:
Please who have the edifier X3 charging case for sale? I misplaced mine
I Also misplaced the case of my Edifier TWS1 PRO earbuds, I’ve previously asked and no one seems to have a case for sale, the buds have been collecting dust ever since, BTW how’s the quality of the X3, I’m tired of looking for a case, might just plan buying new buds.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by iscom(m): 12:50am On Jun 22, 2023
alexalexalex:
Anker Soundcore Life P2 Mini and QCY T13 ANC 28db are available.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by OwoukoUrua(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
alexalexalex:

Mine seems to have improved a bit as I no longer charge with the 33W charger
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Is there anyone here with Qcy t13 charging case for sale?
If you misplaced your earbuds, please I need the case
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
Between this 3 buds, which is the best in terms of Sound and battery, if you have used any please rate, want to make a purchase decision

1 Share

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by poshemmanuel(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
poshemmanuel:

Just get Edifier TWS1 PRO True Wireless Earbud. The sound is okay and the battery excellent
I actually have the Edifier TWS1 pro but I’ve lost the case, I’m tired of looking for the case, want to buy a new bud, but I can’t go up to the 13,700 that they currently sell now.

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by poshemmanuel(m): 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Sgbate(m): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2023
Open Box

Anker space Q45 Headphone

Was only took out of box for testing..

WhatsApp 09 033 555 926

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Bukswag(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
OwoukoUrua:
The battery quality of the charging case of my QCY T13 of 1 year and 2 months just dropped drastically all of a sudden.

Is it a common occurrence, or I might have done something wrong? (for lack of another charging brick, used to charge it with my 33w charger)

I intend to get another one soon
alexalexalex:

Not the case with mine tho.
The battery still lasts as expected, I got it Dec 2021

Only issue is the microphone. The buds fell into water twice so it's excusable. I would recommend the brand anytime.

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by obiokaphor(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
Johnmokan:

I recently misplaced the left earbud of my Oraimo Freepods Pro. I contacted Oraimo on social media, asking if I could buy a replacement but unfortunately, they don't sell replacement parts. So I'm left with no choice than to buy from a third party.
Thank you
Are you willing to sell your charging case?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Alfabest07(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
1more comfobuds pro ( new , sealed )
35k - slightly negotiable
Lagos , can be waybilled ( escrow accepted )

Whatsapp number : 0806330454five

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by adegbalajoshua: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
I have both ears for sale

Hit me up 09045655431
Johnmokan:

Thank you

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by poshemmanuel(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by prahcetomi(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hello everyone
Honest thoughts on Qcy T5

Some reviewers say the bass is not that good, others say it’s good when the earbuds are placed properly.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by rocken001: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Guys please which earbuds ticks these boxes (in no particular order of preference)
1. Affordable not exceeding 15k
2. Good for Calls (Messenger, Whatsapp and Phone Calls)
3. Good bass
4. Battery life

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (51) (Reply)

Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. / More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.