Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. (33708 Views)

Pictures Of New Admitted Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Cadet 2021. / Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by DankemzI(m): 12:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Akwa Ibom needs to upgrade this citadel of learning to a degree awarding institution
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Liposure: 12:18am On Dec 09, 2020
Beautiful. God bless nigeria
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by KINGKONG(m): 12:45am On Dec 09, 2020
LastProphet:

Okay I didn't visit those, came to finish a supply so only visited offices. Someone told me to watch which hotel to stay in oron that they used to eat people in the past, is it true?

Eat people? Who told you such folklore? lol
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by KINGKONG(m): 12:47am On Dec 09, 2020
Simplymax:

The question is, will this be functional??

The school?
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by ChineduObinna(m): 1:05am On Dec 09, 2020
The same place Amaechi out a halt on operations, students suspended at that time, a new institution that was growing steady, now they're sampling it for us that it has been restored...men, the problem we face is beyond normal in this country
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by henryUN: 1:18am On Dec 09, 2020
entreprelaptop:

My oga dem .. Man 12 ...ND.....

respect sir...morning sir

MAN 07 Marine

1 Like

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by delta1: 1:35am On Dec 09, 2020
My alma Mata.......i rep MAN Oron 2003/ND and 2008/HND NAUTICAL SCIENCE......it is rewarding to master the SEA trade.

1 Like

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by JustforMen: 1:46am On Dec 09, 2020
samso247:
My Alma Mata, Commodore Duja Efedua (RTD) is doing a great job. It was going down b4. The community wasnt helping at all, bringing casket to the school gate, forgetting once a general always a general.

Previous Rectors where after their personal gains and pockets, imagine staying up to 17 in a room, all because u wanted money, u admitted cadets u couldn't cater for. Stopped marine companies from coming to pick cadets for sea time, all because of personal gains.

Now, how I wish I can turn the hands of time and become admitted again, still roaming the streets of apapa, onne and Nimasa office in Lagos looking for cadetship on board.

It is well.
Las las e go better.

God bless the minister of transport
God bless the Rector
God bless the staffs and cadets
God bless Nigeria.

Modified: Com. Duja is a very selfless man, always putting the cadets at heart, He even made compulsory courses free for cadets.
Imagine, paying 75k for proficiency, not to talk of medicals and all...

It is well

Meanwhile check my signature. I buy gift cards and btc at very good rate, and I pay with the speed of light

Buy gift cards and btc after Maritime Academy??

1 Like

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Getintouch2004(m): 2:16am On Dec 09, 2020
My alma mater. MTBM Batch 18th kiss
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by ikorodureporta: 2:46am On Dec 09, 2020
I like d fact that the graduands are doing well
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

The only higher institute in Oron, Akwa-ibom.

Beautiful edifice with no no research to show for it.

Building schools with no good funding is a waste, I only pray for it to get enough funding plus good and dedicated lecturers.

Just go to the school in the next 3yrs nd see how all the new beautiful edifices will be worst than Hall 3 in uniben nd Awolowo hostel in OAU combine.
Nigeria just need gud maintenance culture

For our politicians, the money is in the structures
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by adenike21273: 5:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Akwa Ibom needs to upgrade this citadel of learning to a degree awarding institution
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by mrkings84(m): 5:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Akwa Ibom truly ayaya

God bless Nigeria's democracy
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by o42austino(m): 6:01am On Dec 09, 2020
Simplymax:

The question is, will this be functional??
it has been functional for years, it's not a new school and it's strictly for seamen, I did my proficiency in Survival craft there and will also do my COC there, the only improvement I want is for the to make sure they secure sea time for the Cadets that will boost the rating of Nigeria Maritime sector and they should improve on the quality of snacks serve during lunch break for non-Cadets.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by samso247(m): 6:01am On Dec 09, 2020
JustforMen:

Buy gift cards and btc after Maritime Academy??

Guy, man need hustle oo, as sea time nor come oo, and papers done expire
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by samso247(m): 6:03am On Dec 09, 2020
ikorodureporta:
I like d fact that the graduands are doing well

Says who? Not all bro
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by samso247(m): 6:04am On Dec 09, 2020
entreprelaptop:
my alma mater .I was there couple of weeks ago. huge infrastructural development and projects unlike when I was still a cadet . everywhere changed so much , the current rector is doing a great job unlike the criminal predecessors...no finish and go.....proudly Man 12 and Man 15.... if you know, you know

Same bro Man 12 nd me, Man 15 hndme
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by NoFucksToGive: 6:05am On Dec 09, 2020
ehinmowo:

That hall is not befitting for pigs. Students struggling to get ordinary water. The level faeces in those toilets is enough to generate enough heat to power NIgeria.

As in

grin

1 Like

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by samso247(m): 6:05am On Dec 09, 2020
entreprelaptop:

Man what bro ......abi na batch teh teh

Man 12nd Man 15 hnd
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by o42austino(m): 6:07am On Dec 09, 2020
samso247:

Says who? Not all bro
the maritime sector in Nigeria is all about connection but, they can change it by getting sea time for cadets, if they can get this done, all seamen passing through that school would have acquired experience because experienced sea time is what many crewing companies are looking for.

1 Like

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by nonhuman(m): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2020
Luggardhy:

We the SW love Amaechi. He gave us a standard rail line that the PDP never gave us over 16 years of their hold on power.

God bless Tinubu.
God bless Amaechi the lion of Ubima.
God bless the SW.
God bless friends of the SW.
and he couldn't build anyone in his own zone
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by JustforMen: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2020
samso247:

Guy, man need hustle oo, as sea time nor come oo, and papers done expire

More grease to your elbows and my God open opportunities for you beyond your wildest expectations.

"May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face"'

2 Likes

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2020
Nice one
At least Oron people can boast of something

I be oron Babe grin
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Albertone(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2020
Wawu
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Albertone(m): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Preshieben:
Nice one
At least Oron people can boast of something

I be oron Babe grin

You dey shade yourself be dat o cheesy
It means it's only this academy you people can boast of,no other thing.This una Oron sef grin grin
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by entreprelaptop(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2020
samso247:

Same bro Man 12 nd me, Man 15 hndme

I go knw you be that ...im in N.s. . dcc logistics . and civilian boss ...na my men......

u dey lag
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by LastProphet: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2020
KINGKONG:

Eat people? Who told you such folklore? lol

Hahahaha, okay I take your word for it oh
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by samso247(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2020
entreprelaptop:

I go knw you be that ...im in N.s. . akusiobi o f... and civilian boss (G.o peter) na my men......

u dey lag
U nor need mention GO name, civilian boss is OK, u nor need mention name here, na faceless forum b dis, Akus u for just mention DCCC Logistics is OK... Am thunder

1 Like

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by samso247(m): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2020
JustforMen:

More grease to your elbows and my God open opportunities for you beyond your wildest expectations.

"May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face"'

Wow... Am overwhelmed with joy... Amen!!! All this prayers for a guy like me, like u knw me from somewhere. I really appreciate it. Thank you
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by wink2015(m): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Please what necessitated the maritime school to name a sport complex after seriki Demola?

What impact did this man made on the maritime school?

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Elder4sure(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2020
phransix2:
Nice but who maintains it?

Ojie Ojie bari Ukpabang

Owe!!!
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Micmuzac: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2020
that's why ASUU should push for revitalization up to 500 billion to fund and maintain Universities to research and implement outcome of productive research on our economy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maritime Institution (cis) You Dnt Need Jamb / Floating School, Makoko, Lagos, Collapses After Heavy & Torrential Rainfall / MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme For Undergraduates 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.