Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? (2212 Views)

[DATING] How To Approach Girls WITHOUT Rejection / How To Start Conversations With Women Without Rejection / Would You Still Wanna Date These Girls Without Make Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by luckynzo(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2007
I am 22 years old and has never had a girlfriend because i don't know how to approach girls and am so scared of rejection. Can nairaland plrase help me out.
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by IBDat(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2007
Whoooaaa!!! If anyone knew that world would be that greater a place to live in.
No magic com'on lines or approaches that is guranteed (that i know of undecided) Just be yoslf, confident and interesting - i know it's a cliche but with practise u get better at it and then u'll still get rejected! U don't know till u try. . .
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by luckynzo(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2007
Yea, i dont think am an interesting person
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by zuluman(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2007
@ luckynzo

Don't be scared of anything. Fear is not good. When you find a girl you like, just tell what's on your mind.

Are you a christian? here is a passage from the book of Proverbs 29:25

", The fear of man brings a snare, but as I lean on, trust in, and put my confidence in You, Lord, I am safe and set on high"

Don't be afraid.
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by PTBNaija(f): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2007
There is no way to approach a girl and not get rejected. Sorry to say it.

But ways to decrease your chances (this does not work with all girls) is just to be nice, have confidence, and don't use cheesy pick-up lines.
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by MILITIA(f): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2007
Let the girls approach you first! grin
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by proverbial: 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2007
Build up your confidence. Keep in mind that you've been talking to girls your whole life(it's just a little different).  The more you approach, the more your chances of getting lots of numbers, the greater your ability to choose which one you'd prefer.

Some will say yes, others will say no.
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by omogenaija(f): 6:35am On Jun 30, 2007
man u need confidence and prayer b4 u want to talk to a babe , just be urself and be comfortable which might not even work undecided
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by ghengis(m): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2007
luckynzo:

I am 22 years old and has never had a girlfriend because i don't know how to approach girls and am so scared of rejection. Can nairaland plrase help me out.

Its simple, look for a good babalawo, and ur problem is solved!!!

Actually, i dont think u've met the right gurl yet. If you have, even if u're pissing in your pants while you do it, u'll definitely"approach" her. reminds me of my first time asking a girl out, chei!!! shocked
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by iice(f): 2:32am On Jul 01, 2007
PTBNaija:

There is no way to approach a girl and not get rejected. Sorry to say it.

But ways to decrease your chances (this does not work with all girls) is just to be nice, have confidence, and don't use cheesy pick-up lines.

Word!
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by ebos(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2007
Try and gather confidence, go ahead, it's a matter of yes or no. I don't think a sword will pierce ur throat if rejected. Probably some persons there will accept
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by Bolarge(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2007
I go introduce u to one baba for Ikotun. D man na kiibaati for ds kin matter.
        Just bring along wit u d girl picture and one Yeti padlock. grin grin

A trial will convict you. grin
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by Bolarge(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2007
Lest I forget, if d tin go backfire, u go pick paper for Surulere tire. grin

On a more serious note just be nice and be real, never attempt to be who you're not.
You'll never score 100% no one ever has, but u'll definitely meet those that are your type who'll think the world of u.
Just have it in mind that those homies u see running the chicks don't got nothing u don't already have on the inside of u so get it out n' start living not existing. Ya heard? cool
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by richylaw(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2007
I only realised that I instantly became a stammerer the very first time I tried it. Lost her for that moment but soonest I became a tutor myself.

Guard your heart,
never see her has someone who will say no ( even when it's most likely she will)
Assume what you are trying to express to her is as natural as what you do day to day
When eventually you fail, be determined to try again

He who fights and run lives to fight another day!
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by stanech: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2007
Simple walk up to her and tell her touch feel her ass and wisper this to her ear "I wan't To sex you till dawn"
any reaction you get. You let me know grin
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by verpaki: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2007
Bro,
d first way to solve a problem is to identify it.
The fact that girls reject you does not mean u are not gud enof.
Certain envirromants are not too advisible to approach a girl.
also there is what we call QTN "Quick Take In". U shud be able to access a girl (State of mind, disposition to advances, ) b4 stepn up to her.
QTN comes in when she is not someone u come across regularly.
trust me, its one of d easiest tns in d world once u dig it
Hey, mail me verpaki@yahoo.com
cool
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by adeboo(f): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2007
What you need is play it cool.
Look at the environment you are in, also look at the vibes you are getting from the girl.

That can tell you if she is interested, make sure u can hold a conversation cause that matters, dont be tooo eager and dont be too slow.

And establish some kinda comunication link with her before u start asking for her digits.
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by Esss(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2007
Oboy this your question no get answer. The way wey people faces use different, na so their mind use different too.

Before before, I been dey slack. But e get this my wor wor friend wey just dey change babes like say na boxers. The boy tell me say there is no way on earth every girl go gree for you. So it is just a game of luck. Just keep searching and you will surely find.
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2007
undecided
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2007
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by Shola2009(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2009
confidence! confidence and more confidence, thats all you need wink if u dnt think u can get a girl then you wont!
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2009
Shola2009:

confidence! confidence and more confidence, thats all you need wink if u dnt think u can get a girl then you wont!

What he said also no cheesy lines like "Have we met before undecided" grin
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by iz2much: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2009
Take my Advice, smoke before goin or better still drink, it help alot, but i cant imagin doing dos things yet the babe wont know u smoke ur ass out before going 2 her. Guy we get whalaha ma God help us, unto say i wanna enter 1 busy hole grin
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by yme1(f): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2009
here are some tips
1)never walk up to her on the road and start prophesying love,that is for kids undecided
2)be yourself and make her smile with your words
3)make sure you are good in using literally words(doesnt matter that much tho)
4)always have a sexy smile on that you know will make her head go gaga
E.T.C grin
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by whitelexi(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2009
Expect the unexpected, whether u like it or not rejection is a possibility. It is how u prepare and deal with it that matters. Dont let it discourage u though.
Re: How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? by sesman(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2009
as lexi just said, rejection is unavoidable, we've all had our rejection at some point and continue to do so grin, but dont let that discourage you, its all good cool

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Passion/interest? / Do You Think Its Possible For A Teenager To Truly Fall In Love? / Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.