Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Revealed: Secrets Women Do Not Want Men To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revealed: Secrets Women Do Not Want Men To Know (1754 Views)

Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know. / Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... / Here Are 11 Dirty Secrets Women Keep From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Secrets Women Do Not Want Men To Know by Facts101: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Someone once said, "the heart of a woman is like the deepest ocean. " This means that women are very secretive. They do have things they don't want the men to know.

Well, I thought it's a good idea to explore some of these secrets. I know some of the ladies will hate this, but sorry, I'm letting it out.

I love to search for knowledge and truth. During this adventure, I come across some really interesting things our ladies are always trying hard as much as possible to hide from the guys. And in this article, I will shine a light on them all. Please, guys, don't use this knowledge I'm about to share with you against women but use it to increase your understanding of them.

These are the secrets ;

1. Women are stalkers: they stalk you even before you people meet. They stalk you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram just name it. They will exhaust all the social media platforms where you belong to find everything they can about you. This will even go to your ex - girlfriends, how all your ex look and who are their friends.

2. Women take longer to be ready for a date than men.

3. They are not that clean as people think.

4. Everything about you and what the two of you do is known by her closest friends: she tells all her secrets to her best of friends. That includes the secrets of the two of you.

5. They still find other guys attractive even if they are in a relationship.

6. They fantasies about their boyfriends' friends: They like it when their boyfriend's friends fancy them.

7. They hate the idea of their men having females as best friends.

8. Most of the time they start a fight purposely: they do that to force emotion out of their men. That's because they need their men's attention.

9. Women lose their appatite when completely in love.

10. They fantasies about the men they have a crush on thousand of times before they meet.

11. They will carry out extensive research on their men's ex.

12. When their men are jealous, they are happy: a woman will flirt with other men just to make her man jealous and she becomes happy when he is.

13. Ladies who are really in love don't like looking good: when a woman truly loves you, she will wear her old out of fashion clothing. This is just to prevent "doing it" too early.

14. She will get turned on by just looking at your hands.

15. Women get jealous also: They are more jealous than men though they might deny it, the fact is they get extremely jealous when their man talks to a random woman. They might act all nice, but deep down a volcano of jealousy is warming up to erupt.

16. Always think she is the most beautiful woman: every woman thinks she is more beautiful than the rest. She might deny it, but she wants to feel like the most beautiful queen in the world.

17. Keep your secrets away from them: they share their secrets and include yours.

18. She can tell when you are cheating: women know when their man is cheating on them. It doesn't matter if you are an excellent player, she will always have that feeling of being cheated on when you cheat.

19. She constantly compares you to her ex: they mostly do that too if you're better or not. if she stays with you then, it means you're better than her ex.

20. Their friends know they will break up long before they break: this is because they hardly keep secrets. Her friends know she will because of how she is complaining about the relationship.

21. They will never reveal what features of your body turned them on: some of your physical features turn her on, but she will never tell you because she doesn't want you to know.

22. How she feels about your friends is kept a secret: no matter what, she will never tell you what she feels about your friends. She might be hard on some of your friends, but secretly she fantasizes about them.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Secrets Women Do Not Want Men To Know by Wyry: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Secrets Women Do Not Want Men To Know by milann: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
I'm scared
Re: Revealed: Secrets Women Do Not Want Men To Know by Oyadorf(m): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
23. A lot of them are after your money but you will hear them say "I only love him for who he is and not because of his money".

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: Secrets Women Do Not Want Men To Know by 21cents: 12:02am On Dec 09, 2020
Oyadorf:
23. A lot of them are after your money but you will hear them say "I only love him for who he is and not because of his money".
na money o.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Secrets Women Do Not Want Men To Know by tobechi74: 12:29am On Dec 09, 2020
Real words of wisdom
Re: Revealed: Secrets Women Do Not Want Men To Know by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 09, 2020
@ no 5, we also find other girls attractive even when in a relationship
Re: Revealed: Secrets Women Do Not Want Men To Know by Mide3367: 1:20am On Dec 09, 2020
werey grin.... who do u? abi na u do person?
Wyry:
Re: Revealed: Secrets Women Do Not Want Men To Know by Doortun(m): 2:50am On Apr 02, 2021
Wyry:

Bro take it easy, you just don't understand them. If you understand them there is no reason to hate them.
Re: Revealed: Secrets Women Do Not Want Men To Know by profilemessages: 3:09am On Apr 02, 2021
23. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS ALL OF THEM

lol

dont quote me, i am on drugs

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Secrets Women Do Not Want Men To Know by paulolee(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2021
24..beauty lies in d eyes of dt gee wey never kpansh dm, na after d kpanshing u go feel say dey no worth all d stress..

(1) (Reply)

Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw / Marriage Is Fraud / Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.