Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,610 members, 7,895,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

Creating The Longest Trend Here On Chess - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Creating The Longest Trend Here On Chess (210 Views)

Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? / Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win / Ranking Of Longest Home Runs In Europe's Top 20 Leagues: Anfield Only No.3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating The Longest Trend Here On Chess by Castlemind(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hi, *Quote or Share* Which is better to promote a trend?

I want to believe that we Nigerians have the highest share consumption rate on the Internet.
Re: Creating The Longest Trend Here On Chess by Castlemind(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
Castlemind:
Hi, *Quote or Share* Which is better to promote a trend?

I want to believe that we Nigerians have the highest share consumption rate on the Internet.

Between paid advertising and organic which is best for a growing YouTube page?
Re: Creating The Longest Trend Here On Chess by Castlemind(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
Applying musics to aid teaching chess, is it considered a montessori approach?

I am passionate about self employment and raising chess instructors in different locations in Nigeria.
Re: Creating The Longest Trend Here On Chess by Castlemind(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
Chess and scrabble are board games that doesn't require much to setup, Perhaps, if we sort the unity to make an idea come to life. We should work as a team to bring up young children to be good representatives of the nation and community at large.

At age 3, Misha - the youngest chess player in 2017 already master the moves, recognized the opening and Endgame strategy and also solves puzzles meant for intermediate and experts.

Organizing a community that beliefs in one common goal is hard

Let put hands together and form a great chess community --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2eEEVGDXOM
Re: Creating The Longest Trend Here On Chess by Castlemind(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atPgMTettCg

controlling the center square with e4

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United's Loss Against RB Leipzig Cost Them£8.6 M / Uwua Questions Bosso’s Appointment As Flying Eagles Coach / Arsenal Vs Mancity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.