Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? (6662 Views)

Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish / Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by BaddieFreak(f): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
There is this guy who is living in the next flat in my compound. He is a new tenant he actually moved in last month but I have noticed that whenever I am going out he likes staring at me and my ass seductively but I have always ignored him. So this night about 20 mins ago, I heard a knock on my door and voila it was the guy, I asked him what he wants and he said he was feeling lonely and bored that can he come in and I don't even know his name as we have never talked before except tonight. I could perceive the smell of alcohol in his breath so I told him that I was about to sleep when he came in so he said what about a dinner date with me tomorrow I told him that I will be busy so he left.

Seriously the way he keeps staring at my asss and his creepy behaviour makes me feel like he is a potential rapist. Hope I am safe sha?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by slawormiir: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Enigma2049(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
This attention seeker again . You created an account of recent , and all you do is to ridicule, insult and bash men in all the threads you make up. We know ur type, they all come and go after the bashing spree .

I only pity those who take you serious, as you're just a troll with made up stories. undecided

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Meedon: 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
He is a rapper.

9 Likes

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by BaddieFreak(f): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Meedon:
He is a rapper.
I am serious jor
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by BaddieFreak(f): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

What is alright na?
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Meedon: 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I am serious jor

He is not a rapist. Maybe he is appreciating the works of God by staring at you that way.

2 Likes

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Guy why sad
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by BaddieFreak(f): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
ABCthings:
Damnnn niggarrrr
It's not alright

I think you should file a police report.

Meanwhile you can cartoon your pics this Christmas for as low as N500
WhatsApp/DM now.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12809361_joeboyfinal_png3a6eabce7d398ee7861bb5fd3ac576ef

Alright sir, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Sisijetue(f): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Get a restraining order grin
Just joking
Guys and bumbum are like 5/6

1 Like

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Wyry: 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

2 Likes

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by BaddieFreak(f): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Meedon:

He is not a rapist. Maybe he is appreciating the works of God by staring at you that way.

He is creepy and he seems to be stalking me.
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by BaddieFreak(f): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.

You need prayers

1 Like

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by ABCthings: 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Alright sir, thank you.
you're welcomed.

But really your threads lately has not been men friendly.
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Meedon: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Then, your egungun must be careful ooo

1 Like

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by BaddieFreak(f): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
ABCthings:
you're welcomed.

But really your threads lately has not been men friendly.

I am paranoid when it comes to men maybe because I never had the chance to see my father or the fact that I was raised by a step dad that harassed me sexually and usually beat my mom or perhaps it is the fact that I was raped by men when I was young. cry I just feel paranoid when men gets creepy towards me. Not that I hate men though, my boss is a man but he is a nice man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
This gay will nor let us hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by odinson1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Why wont he stare at your Ass when you always dress seductively? And I'm sure we won't be having this conversation if the Guy was Ned Nwoko or Davido

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by BaddieFreak(f): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
Meedon:

Then, your egungun must be careful ooo
Okay
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by ABCthings: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I am paranoid when it comes to men maybe because I never had the chance to see my father or the fact that I was raised by a step dad that harassed me sexually and usually beat my mom or perhaps it is the fact that I was raped by men when I was young. cry I just feel paranoid when men gets creepy towards me. Not that I hate men though, my boss is a man but he is a nice man.
...I'm sorry you had to go through all that. sad
I just happy you know that all men are not the same.

2 Likes

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Meedon: 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Okay

Yeah
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by BaddieFreak(f): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
ABCthings:
...I'm sorry you had to go through all that. sad
I just happy you know that all men are not the same.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by BaddieFreak(f): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
odinson1:
Why wont he stare at your Ass when you always dress seductively? And I'm sure we won't be having this conversation if the Guy was Ned Nwoko or Davido

Exactly what a potential rapist would say sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Thesole(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:
There is this guy who is living in the next flat in my compound. He is a new tenant he actually moved in last month but I have noticed that whenever I am going out he likes staring at me and my ass seductively but I have always ignored him. So this night about 20 mins ago, I heard a knock on my door and voila it was the guy, I asked him what he wants and he said he was feeling lonely and bored that can he come in and I don't even know his name as we have never talked before except tonight. I could perceive the smell of alcohol in his breath so I told him that I was about to sleep when he came in so he said what about a dinner date with me tomorrow I told him that I will be busy so he left.

Seriously the way he keeps staring at my asss and his creepy behaviour makes me feel like he is a potential rapist. Hope I am safe sha?
no doubt, he could be a rapist, but i can keep you and your a$$ safe. grin

1 Like

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Loner97(m): 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
odinson1:
Guy i swear.. You don talk am finish

1 Like

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Tbvxl: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
Give him doggy and spooning angry
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Finnese001: 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
See as Juventus rape Barca tonight grin

1 Like

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Finnese001: 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Attention seeker

Registered Dec 6th

With over 5 posts already

Always on every thread

Spent a day plus within 48 hours ( JOBLESSNESS)

Keep changing profile pics every minutes to attract the gullible ones

Tufia

8 Likes

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by nurain150(m): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

you have men problem disorder,tell the guy in gentle manner u don't like him.

1 Like

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by elmagnifico411(m): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2020
Let's see your picture and confirm how beautiful u look, before I'd know what to say.

Or, u can invite him in and ask him if he's a rapist. He should be able to answer accordingly.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by mj31(m): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

he is lusting after you...
just try and avoid being alone in a room with him
to avoid story that touch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt / See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) / Do Men Ever Drink Their Wives’ Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.