Stats: 3,150,160 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For (35563 Views)

N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos / Why Someone With N200k Phones Was Denied A Job He Qualified For / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Instablogger9ja(m): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
So I went for a job interview one time and I saw this...... Imagine Basic Salary of 100K, how much will take home monthly
https://twitter.com/iamurbanaira/status/1336268442752716800

https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2020/12/man-shares-rigorous-rules-attached-to.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by sodiqapril(m): 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Don't know what to say ..it might seem too harsh but if real sapa handle you, you won't think twice before accepting the job..

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by dollytino4real(f): 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
this is task master

26 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Well, though what I do isn't yielding large interest, it gives me rest of mind..
I have served alot of people, it is time people serve me too

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Jodha(f): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2020
They should just say they don't want to pay ... which one is all these rules ...

They're deliberately looking for faults... it's not nice...

That's why I'm my own boss...biko patronise me o ..

I sell really quality human hair and hair care products of all types...
I also sell quality wrist watches...of all kinds...if yhu no patronise me wetin yhu gain? Biko support my hussle....

Kindly send a message to my WhatsApp number on my signature..

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Chisaedhor: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2020

Don't ever work for this kind of employer because he will always find faults, he can even set you up so you can fall on those rules and then be deducting your salary.

There is no Way he wont cut at least 30k from your salary every month.

This is like accepting to work for 100k while you earn 70k

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by slawormiir: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
I find work i see
I see work i nor go run....last last maybe na you go even dey owe them money....month end...employer is like niggarrrr..your salary is minus -115,000 naira..which means your complete salary of 100k is gone and now self you even still dey owe us more 15k....we go deduct am from subsequent payments
The only easy rule there na that clocking card

No matter what in life me nor go ever work for anybody

Except if na federal government job. With job security, promotion, annual leave, hazard allowance, Christmas package
I better sit down inside this my satum( inner room where you huzzle only) dey huzzle with my tools and format

96 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Shellsploit: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2020
Far better than the morgue attendant job am doing...

Afterall he won't be knocking and entering backwards into his office every minute. Someone will be embalming a body, the next thing, u wll be hearing strange voices lipsrsealed

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2020
God have mercy

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2020
Nawa ooo
see yeye terms and conditions
imagine if he disobeyed all the rules there
how much would be his salary

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Necksonnel: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2020
No pay at the end of the end month grin
Making the manager to repeat herself cost 5k grin grin

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2020
At least the job is far better than BMC zombie 5k monthly job

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by hazan041(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2020
If u manage to get 30k by month ending with all those rules... Na God dey ur back o

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Nazgul: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2020
This one is slavery o. Cos they must always look for one excuse every month to ensure that they deduct your salary. As sad as it is I doubt if any staff there would even be receiving up to 60k.

May God continue to help us all

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by SEGLIZ: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2020
they don't need to pay salary at all.

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Rexnegro(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2020
why ehn
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by GRACEGLORY: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2020
The spirit of poverty in play

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Starzo: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2020
you go just Know say na woman get the company from the many useless rules including "making her repeat herself" one.
Over doing things comes naturally to them

44 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by iHart(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2020
In those days, my oga bought a car for one of our sales reps. In the conditions attached to it, one said if the car get involved in an accident and its beyond repair, the sales rep will pay for it. As the manager i walked up to my oga and asked him, if a car is involved in an accident and its beyond repair, do you think the driver will survive? The sales rep didn't take the car, in less than a month he bought that same type of car and was now doing sales rep for all the companies within that vicinity. My Oga was pained.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by sweetmelanin(f): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2020
This company clearly have no intention to pay staff.
The saddest part is hungry citizens will still take the job anyway.
Most employees are modern-day slaves.

This is a good basis for someone or a group of people to set up some sort of employment tribunal in Nigeria .. a body responsible for making sure the rights of employees are not violated by putting companies in check for ulawful treatment such as unfair dismissal, discrimination, unfair deductions from salary etc..

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Worldwise(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2020
At least, it's written in black and white before you append your signature.

Terms & conditions boldly spelt out, but a bit harsh though

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Winneygirl(f): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2020
That manager must be a beast.
She doesn't want to repeat herself.

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Aside those horrible rules and the salary. what do their staff have to gain are they any allowances

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Onlinealaba(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Modern slavery in disguise
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by manuel80(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2020
No 8 undecided . Which one is managing director repeating herself attracts fine. Absolute nonsense.

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Both the MD , the HR department, the person that drafted those rules and the cashier deducting them are mad undecided

30 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Buziness101: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Lol just like the hotel job I just droped yesterday... U pay 20k... Fine I still took the job yet u giving me strict conditions that will definitely leave me with nothing at month end... Dis life no balance

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by sojfarm: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Women!!!!!!!!!!

They shout and cry and they are the worst

"Making the Managing Director to repeat herself" will attract N2,000

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Xstremebj: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Dis one na slavery

MD must not repeat her self���

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by walter11590: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Modern slavery in disguise

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2020
K'oju ma r'ibi. grin

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by jomoh: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Nothing wrong if you’re not planning to be lackadaisical towards work.

This is to promote effectiveness at work.

FG Orders The Recruitment Of Constables For Community Policing / The CV That “works” In Nigeria – Adenike Fadina / Is N150,000 Monthly A Good Salary ?