Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,457 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:43 PM

Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For (35534 Views)

N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos / Why Someone With N200k Phones Was Denied A Job He Qualified For / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by o9o9: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2020
The last one.

Not reminding Head office of a request.

What happened to the first request? Isn't head office supposed to fine itself for forgetting the first request?
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Numerouno94(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2020
Shellsploit:
Far better than the morgue attendant job am doing...

Afterall he won't be knocking and entering backwards into his office every minute. Someone will be embalming a body, the next thing, u wll be hearing strange voices lipsrsealed

Lmao..

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Monben: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2020
God bless you for telling the truth

SmartPolician:

Nigerians are unruly and hate rules.

Yet, most of us want to work.

If the guy feels the conditions are harsh, he should go and start his own company.

It's easy to criticize your boss, but you don't know what he goes through just not to fail in his numerous obligations.

Running a successful business in Nigeria takes a lot; if it was that easy, who no go like be oga or madam?

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Thattallgirl(f): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Women in power are mostly very strict. Hold a voice recorder whenever she's speaking so she won't have to repeat herself na cheesy
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by tamunobello: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by hooohaaa: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2020
I'm okay with all the rules except NO 11. They expect me to be a snitch.

The other rules are what you should expect in any place of work, even though other places of work will not tell you openly, but fall foul of one of them and you will find yourself in "hot soup".

Putting all the rules together you will see that they are only telling you to work hard like the company is yours, which, if i might add, is what every organisation expects of her employees.

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by saintruky(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Oktane:

There are always three sides to a story.

In this case;

1. Your friend's wide of the story

2. The management's side

3. The truth as it actually happened.

I do not believe (and I believe that I am entitled to my opinion which is predicated on my experience spanning several years) that a serious management will deduct monies from productive staff in an arbitral manner. It will be very counter productive in the long run.

Hiring new staff puts a serious strain on resources and it is no easy task. Even if there are several candidates in the pool waiting to join the system there is training and adaptation to deal with before reasonable results will begin to show.

His reasons are quite numerous
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Kindledlight(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2020
jhydebaba:
U make managing director repeat herself, u chop fine. Na to say "yes ma" any time I don't hear or understands what she says.

U no inform Head Office, u chop 10k fine. Ok, u inform but fail to remind, u still chop 3k. Kuku kill us tongue

Women can be wicked, reason why we don't tolerate them in leadership position here in Africa. Who slap me for back

I swear na to dey say yes ma, yes ma, yes ma,

Everything go be yes ma, you hear o, u no hear.

What a condition! Spits.....
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by yusluvad(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2020
iHart:
In those days, my oga bought a car for one of our sales reps. In the conditions attached to it, one said if the car get involved in an accident and its beyond repair, the sales rep will pay for it. As the manager i walked up to my oga and asked him, if a car is involved in an accident and its beyond repair, do you think the driver will survive? The sales rep didn't take the car, in less than a month he bought that same type of car and was now doing sales rep for all the companies within that vicinity. My Oga was pained.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Shellsploit: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2020
Kindledlight:

For real?

Knocking and entering backwards? What if you forget to do any of these?

Strange voices? Does a dead person talk?

lipsrsealed
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Litmus: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2020
Makes no sense except as fake or doctored list (or as Nigerians would say, OP probably added pepper to salt somewhere along the line).
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by BigBashiru: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Women in power are mostly very strict. Hold a voice recorder whenever she's speaking so she won't have to repeat herself na cheesy

And sars are full of women??
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by BBBmall25: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2020
Shellsploit:

Afterall he won't be knocking and entering backwards into his office every minute. Someone will be embalming a body, the next thing, u wll be hearing strange voices lipsrsealed

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Thattallgirl(f): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2020
BigBashiru:

And sars are full of women??
Mr man I'm not generalizing, that's why I used "mostly"
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by slimmoney(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2020
Gbogbo ara logun e
UndauntedYOCA:
K'oju ma r'ibi. grin

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Bullman(m): 10:30am On Dec 09, 2020
Instablogger9ja:

https://twitter.com/iamurbanaira/status/1336268442752716800

https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2020/12/man-shares-rigorous-rules-attached-to.html

This life nobody owes you nothing, not even God your creator.
You just have to slave for another man for sometime save up and start your own business. Even if the business looks hopeless at first just keep pushing until u get things right.
If you dont look for a way to make money when you sleeping you will surely work till you die.
This type of job terms and condition is enough to constantly kill a mans erection whenever you de za oza room.

I am not a fan of white collar jobs.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Celebsnews2: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2020
Lol...can you imagine.
Btw, Endsars protest is fully back on the Street of Lagos as protesters were spotted in Yaba yesterday with five fresh demands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlkC44eU5iQ
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by kevoh(m): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Asides from No.8 which can be used to witchhunt you if the boss does not like your face, the other rules are basically what is expected of an average worker. Some people are lazy and just want a salary at month's end for zero input. They will give you stupid and dumb reasons why they are not productive and late to work.

Seriously, why would you forget your daily duties? Clocking in each morning and logging out in the evening is to ensure staff arrive on time and close at exactly closing hours! Why would you not want to wear the complete uniform or keep your uniform clean at all times? There's nothing hard with all these rules! Except you plan to be a dirty truant and inactive worker, you should be going home with your complete salary month end.

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by blakbishop(m): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2020
dollytino4real:
this is task master
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by WhiteLavender(f): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2020
sojfarm:
Women!!!!!!!!!!

They shout and cry and they are the worst

"Making the Managing Director to repeat herself" will attract N2,000
The MD could be a man you know? Could probably be an ass-licking female HR trying to show the boss she's committed to her job. All these half baked HR people.
What do I know?
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Juliearth(f): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Jodha:
They should just say they don't want to pay ... which one is all these rules ...

They're deliberately looking for faults... it's not nice...

That's why I'm my own boss...biko patronise me o ..

I sell really quality human hair and hair care products of all types...
I also sell quality wrist watches...of all kinds...if yhu no patronise me wetin yhu gain? Biko support my hussle....

Kindly send a message to my WhatsApp number on my signature..

What's your Instagram handle?
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by tillaman(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2020
As a marlian by the end of each month na from Security man hand I go Dey collect my salary
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Starzo: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2020
BigBashiru:

And sars that had been overdoing things is full of women?
Sara na personal own organization/company??
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Starzo: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2020
WhiteLavender:

The MD could be a man you know? Could probably be an ass-licking female HR trying to show the boss she's committed to her job. All these half baked HR people.
What do I know?
defender of the universe!...wehdone ma
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by jditimiya(m): 10:40am On Dec 09, 2020
But if i work here i will learn a lot from them, if you are not discipline i swear you can not last in that company.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2020
Oktane:

Your sense of humour is quite unrivalled.

However, you will admit that these rules have been drawn up based on experience. There is nothing draconian about those rules. Just everyday expectations on a typical corporate setting.
I think the part about the M.D repeating herself was not properly crafted. The intention is not essentially captured in the sentence which could be a use of English flaw.

The point many didn't note is that they offer a basic salary of 100k monthly which could be interpreted to be a job with some responsibility.

True, they may sound harsh but you have been told about the conditions upfront and in black/white too....so you do clearly have a choice in the matter.

Sure!

Accept and bear it when the deductions come rolling in.

A job where you can't plan anything because you don't even know your salary till you see alert is still better than no job at all, yet taking the job means forgoing many opportunities for other jobs.

Not a place I wish to find myself.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by oyolohi: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2020
Shellsploit:

Bro, could you please create a thread your experiences working as a morgue attendant? We're interested grin
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by 2kurupt(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2020
Whosoever that drew up this list must be sadistic AF

Hope they also drew up an accompanying list for perfectly executed tasks too?
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by tuna85: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2020
Not surprised
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by cunley(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2020
You may not be able to get 1st month salary complete but i can assure you you will cope and eventually be get your salary full.

What if you applied for a job and they told you interview is Maiduguri,will you say because its Maiduguri and reject it?.

All na format to scare you away for.the next available determined job seeker.

Goodluck to you
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by uuzba(m): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2020
Winneygirl:
That manager must be a beast.
She doesn't want to repeat herself.
Kukuma leave the work.
There's no point seeing devil in your front, and God one side, you leave God and then choose devil...
When devil start to beat you shegey , you will now complain that, "I didn't know he was like that. I thought he will repent..."
The manager has clearly spelt out the bashings that he will give you in black and white, so that tomorrow, you won't say you didn't know.
If you can't accept the terms, jejely leave this work and find another one.

FG Orders The Recruitment Of Constables For Community Policing / Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 / The CV That “works” In Nigeria – Adenike Fadina