Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For (35564 Views)

N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos / Why Someone With N200k Phones Was Denied A Job He Qualified For / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Solatium(m): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2020
Instablogger9ja:

https://twitter.com/iamurbanaira/status/1336268442752716800

https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2020/12/man-shares-rigorous-rules-attached-to.html

There is nothing difficult in all these,they just want people to be proactive, responsible for their actions or ommission and justify every Kobo earn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Endsars2020: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2020
Lol are you Nigerian and why do you enter backwards? Which strange voices

Shellsploit:
Far better than the morgue attendant job am doing...

Afterall he won't be knocking and entering backwards into his office every minute. Someone will be embalming a body, the next thing, u wll be hearing strange voices lipsrsealed
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2020
Shellsploit:

Afterall he won't be knocking and entering backwards into his office every minute. Someone will be embalming a body, the next thing, u wll be hearing strange voices lipsrsealed

Yeye...

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by juliusijidola: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2020
Everyone Needs A Website To Drives Sales Online On Autopilot.

Let's Make Yours Work Like A Tireless Salesman That Drives Sales 24/7 for as low as 20k

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12579579_img20201009000523880_jpeg10aa9aab5a535fc4bfc7cfe2168b68f3
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by shoprite: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2020
sojfarm:
Women!!!!!!!!!!

They shout and cry and they are the worst

"Making the Managing Director to repeat herself" will attract N2,000

Its 5k actually grin
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by akindayo12(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I find work i see
I see work i nor go run....last last maybe na you go even dey owe them money....month end...employer is like niggarrrr..your salary is minus -115,000 naira..which means your complete salary of 100k is gone and now self you even still dey owe us more 15k....we go deduct am from subsequent payments
The only easy rule there na that clocking card

No matter what in life me nor go ever work for anybody

Except if na federal government job. With job security, promotion, annual leave, hazard allowance, Christmas package
I better sit down inside this my satum( inner room where you huzzle only) dey huzzle with my tools and format

bro show me the way.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by ogmask: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2020
Chisaedhor:
grin grin

Don't ever work for this kind of employer because he will always find faults, he can even set you up so you can fall on those rules and then be deducting your salary.

There is no Way he wont cut at least 30k from your salary every month.

This is like accepting to work for 100k while you earn 70k

Truth is employees like this stole from govt or pushed drugs to make their money.
Nobody who worked hard for his or her money will be so insecure after setting up a business.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2020
God have mercy on unemployed youth.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by nedekid: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Nigerians have poor work ethics. Hash as it may seem, the MD wants to keep employees in line.
Supprised phone usage is not added.
Oga better take the job sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by banmee(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2020
jomoh:
Nothing wrong if you’re not planning to be lackadaisical towards work.

This is to promote effectiveness at work.

Are you high?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by massalati(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2020
Shellsploit:

U SAY WAAAAT

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by BigBashiru: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
jhydebaba:
U make managing director repeat herself, u chop fine. Na to say "yes ma" any time I don't hear or understands what she says.

U no inform Head Office, u chop 10k fine. Ok, u inform but fail to remind, u still chop 3k. Kuku kill us tongue

Women can be wicked, reason why we don't tolerate them in leadership position here in Africa. Who slap me for back

And sars is full of women?? With all the brutality they have been committing.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by BigBashiru: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Starzo:

Sara na personal own organization/company??

Even in personal organisations it's the same thing....
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by bassdow: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Necksonnel:
No pay at the end of the end month grin
Making the manager to repeat herself cost 5k grin grin

Imagine if Manager decides to talk in Whispers and you say eh 3 times; na him be say 3 * 5k = 15k don comot for ya salary.

imagine if e dey always happen, na you go borrow money or loan take complete the money wey you owe for month end
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by HIbreed(m): 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
If you think those rules are harsh wait till you set up a company, you will discover people are animals and the only language they understand is paying them with their own coins.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by 7BigSquids: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I find work i see
I see work i nor go run....last last maybe na you go even dey owe them money....month end...employer is like niggarrrr..your salary is minus -115,000 naira..which means your complete salary of 100k is gone and now self you even still dey owe us more 15k....we go deduct am from subsequent payments

Except if na federal government job. With job security, promotion, annual leave, hazard allowance, Christmas package
I better sit down inside this my satum( inner room where you huzzle only) dey huzzle with my tools and format

Tools and format. Well done tongue
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by 7BigSquids: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
Shellsploit:

You enter backwards?

Do you hear strange voices?

There's something I hate about morgue job. Can I confirm if you experience it too

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Burgerlomo: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
End time job grin
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by ITbomb(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
When I saw rules, I just knew A Woman is in charge

You can't "repeat yourself" to make it clear, then expect someone not to assume when he or she did not understand

Never work under a woman unless it is absolutely necessary and if you are working under a woman, plan your exit well
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by drey076(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Necksonnel:
No pay at the end of the end month grin
Making the manager to repeat herself cost 5k grin grin

grin cheesy if she con repeat herself 4 times attract 20k

na to carry recorder along whenever madam won pass instruction.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by sodeide2013: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
Its against the ethics of human resources. Its an illegal list of rules, simple. The problem is that people are jobless and desperate so they will take it.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Shellsploit: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
oyolohi:

Bro, could you please create a thread your experiences working as a morgue attendant? We're interested grin
Weyrey grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by pacespot(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
They have already created all the necessary fault lines so as to not pay the said salary grin

T&C applied
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by dollytino4real(f): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

CHAI WHY AM I WAITING FOR IF YOU FURCK WITHOUT CONDOM WILL ATTRACT FINE OF .............................................................
that fine will be 10k
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Chazzyboy: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I find work i see

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by joinnow: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
you can pass all1-7
also 9-13

only number 8 will be somehow difficult.

you need to sit up and do your work or form your own company
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by olmoRoc: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
should be a Chinese, Indian, or Thai company.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by stevinmayowa1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
This is too much na! embarassed

If you care to break even with an exciting business opportunity... Contact me on 09132041966 (WhatsApp only). You will be glad you did.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by marylandcakes: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
The actual job is 20k if you’re lucky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Orders The Recruitment Of Constables For Community Policing / The CV That “works” In Nigeria – Adenike Fadina / Is N150,000 Monthly A Good Salary ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.