Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps (25589 Views)

Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance / Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari / Buhari Cancels $195 Million Security Contract Promoted By Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2020
May be he has developed phobia... to talk...

Well no be Man him be.

Hiding at the back of his expired service chief..

So toothless he is not aware of anything... Toothless giving order saying no protest dictator in disguise operating from his local bunker Aso rock..

Prove yourself expired local champion and face the Nigerian people.......

Expired local champion...!! undecided
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by icankel: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2020
As expected, who dint know PMB would decline an open questions from any sorts.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by begge: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Do u think if this second version of buhari could even speak english?
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by toluxe0075: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
This is where the opposition needs to come in. PDP should mobilised its members in the house to commence impeachment proceedings. All they need is 1/3 to start the process, then they should wait and see how some not so happy APC members go join the bus by either forcing the president to dance to their tune or send out the party.
Are you talking about the most useless opposition in the history of Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by ludd2018: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2020
How can a dead an appear before the living ?. Buhari is dead . I dont know that Nigerians are daft to this extent . So many signs to signify that Buhari is dead yet some people cant deduce it .
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2020
El rufai scolding Gbaja.. Speaker HOR.

Clueless NASS.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by gift2xl: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2020
I know his not going to come.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by stgift: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2020
contigiency:
Stupid and senseless write up from idle and unemployed blogger. Was the meeting cancelled or that the president will now meet with the joint session of the national assembly on Thursday being tomorrow on the same issue? Or are you saying that after meeting with the both houses tomorrow on the same issue, he should still schedule a separate meeting with the Reps? That's to say he has become so idle that he doesn't have anything else to do. This is how you people go about misleading gullible members of the society.

You are a senseless fool. Have you lost your senses of reasoning. Because you are in APC and you have successes in selling the little sense you have. How can you say that the president doesn't need to explain to the people what is happening. He is now above the people that he can't address the people, or even answer questions regarding the nation he is governing. Are we still in the military era? You really lack sense. So after the presidency has reported that the 48 farmers killed where all Boko Haram spies which is against the initial report that they were legitimate farmers preparing to harvest there crops. And you still feel it's not proper for the president to address his people. You must be sick.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by tnerro1(m): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2020
The English teacher did not show up?
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Kaiser20: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2020
How did Mallam buhari even became a general, the man dey fear too much.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by OnyeFely: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2020
On Channels TV this morning, Femi Adesina was asked if the meeting was going to be an address, or an interactive session, and the laugh from Femi made me believe the meeting won't happen. It won't because the NASS members, will want a question and answer session, while the presidency will not want that.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Sunnyja: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Charmingrascal:

He does not know what to say, he is clueless.
He was just hungry for power he knows not what democracy is.
Wait awhile and see online urchins qoute Chapter 419 and section ABCZ of the Constitution as to why the PMB can't be summoned by the House of Representatives.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by hooohaaa: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2020
I don't think the president was going to the national assembly to take questions from the law makers. No president anywhere, with the prevailing situation in the country, would put himself in that position. Can you imagine the kind of questions PDP members would have put before him? If he had to go to the house of representative, it would have been to read out an address. No questions. And the address will not have been satisfactory because it will not contain what is been done to contain the security issues bedeviling the nation. These, i imagine, will be classified matters.

So looking critically at the invitation, I think it was not well thought out before the resolution was passed and I blame the speaker for making it go through. after all, he stopped the Apkabio accusation before it got very far.

Also it is in the house of rep. that anything goes. uncontrolled emotions run high most times. sometimes with fights, blows flying. that is why you have them inviting the president to speak to them on a matter even the national assembly should be seriously collaborating with the executive to solve.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by FA13(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
This is where the opposition needs to come in. PDP should mobilised its members in the house to commence impeachment proceedings. All they need is 1/3 to start the process, then they should wait and see how some not so happy APC members go join the bus by either forcing the president to dance to their tune or send out the party.
For this Nigeria, naa if the Senate president allow the motion to be moved. Even if they move the motion, if majority stand against it, it will not even be considered.

Everything is just upside down.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by FA13(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2020
hooohaaa:
I don't think the president was going to the national assembly to take questions from the law makers. No president anywhere, with the prevailing situation in the country, would put himself in that position. Can you imagine the kind of questions PDP members would have put before him? If he had to go to the house of representative, it would have been to read out an address. No questions. And the address will not have been satisfactory because it will not contain what is been done to contain the security issues bedeviling the nation. These, i imagine, will be classified matters.

So looking critically at the invitation, I think it was not well thought out before the resolution was passed and I blame the speaker for making it go through. after all, he stopped the Apkabio accusation before it got very far.

Also it is in the house of rep. that anything goes. uncontrolled emotions run high most times. sometimes with fights, blows flying. that is why you have them inviting the president to speak to them on a matter even the national assembly should be seriously collaborating with the executive to solve.

For him To give account of his stewardship and was he has done is classified?

He should be able to answer questions asked, tell them what you are doing and why it has not worked and possible solution. Is that too hard to do.

Have you attended any management meeting in a private firm before? Do you see how the MD analyses and explain what he is doing. This is the president and you can justify him not being able to give answers.

You guys are the problem of this country. No president anywhere that you said shows how uninformed you are because it is at this times reasonable leaders rise and carry the people along.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2020
I suppose direct my cursing streak to those who voted for Buhari, but my anger towards all Nigerian politicians, political parties and politics generally is not partial.

e no go better for all of una together.

I say make nobody dey go out go vote for any oloriburuku somebody again.

make una stop voting for these stupid people.

some of una mumu no go hear, if Buhari comes out for the 3rd time, some bastards among you go still go and vote for am.

this shows that some of u are already cursed and I don't need to add salt to the wound.

all Nigerian politicians from A-Z, from young to old, Ogun kill all of una together.

u have all become unfortunate and e no go better for all of u.

criminal bastards.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Niceman4u(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

Opposition is dead.
If there was opposition, we would not be seeing this kind of mess
It is so messy right now.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2020
limeta:

They accused the Speaker of losing control of the House, saying he should not have agreed to let the president be railroaded into a meeting with all lawmakers to give accounts of his leadership amidst widespread chaos.

Make we leave matter
Buhari is dead
Any body who does not know by now that Bubu is late is very slow intellectually

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by kutashi: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2020
myola:

You are the dumbest one by defending the indefensible, by tomorrow if its confirmed that that lifeless is not appearing before the house, you will be the most stupid person that commented on this trend. And it shall never be well with those that forced and continue forcing Buhari on Nigerians

What happened to your life! I guess you hate your life because hate for Buhari has eroded little best part of life! "I am defending the indefensible"? Oponu! Vanguard, Punch and AIT, who will die before Buhari and who notoriously hate Buhari than Mumu you hasn't jumped or reported the news till now and you still believe the news?! Werey! Despite all the indicators that the news is junk, you still choose to believe the nonsense since hate for Buhari has removed sense from skull!

You will die tomorrow! Believe that too!
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Josywhyte: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Ok u want to disgrace ur president Abi? U and I know Buhari can only read and leave not stand for open challenge.

Hahahaha.....he should better step down abeg. Which kind president wey no get orientation
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by biafranrealson: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2020
buhari is dead long time ago
impersonator is on ground

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Mummymahdi(f): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
I suppose direct my cursing streak to those who voted for Buhari, but my anger towards all Nigerian politicians, political parties and politics generally is not partial.

e no go better for all of una together.

I say make nobody dey go out go vote for any oloriburuku somebody again.

make una stop voting for these stupid people.

some of una mumu no go hear, if Buhari comes out for the 3rd time, some bastards among you go still go and vote for am.

this shows that some of u are already cursed and I don't need to add salt to the wound.

all Nigerian politicians from A-Z, from young to old, Ogun kill all of una together.

u have all become unfortunate and e no go better for all of u.

criminal bastards.

though very hungry but
U make me laugh with tears

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Bimpe29: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2020
Oh my goodness!

All Promise Cancelled.

He is being paid to be responsible, responsive and accountable.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by kingbobby: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Wailers Incorporated....

The invitation to the Green Chamber was an open one of which the presidency had agreed to honour on the 10th of December. If he can't make it he will communicate to the house and fix another date. IT'S STILL AN OPEN INVITATION!!

If the House of Representatives had said "Mr President you must come to the house on the 10th of December" and he refuses then you can blame,abuse or even impeach him if the house can muscle enough members to do so.

Nigerian youth are so emotional over issues. That's how you made rubbish of #ENDSARS.... too much emotions.
you have made no point at all
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Oxtertee(m): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
I know it already that the lifeless won't appear before any NASSS nor house of Rep
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by ITbomb(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
amidst fears that the president could be exposed as too frail to govern or not mentally-aware at worst.
grin
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Okoroawusa: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
kingbobby:
you have made no point at all
Pointer...

Anyi afugo gi
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by DeOTR: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
The next two years will be very interesting in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Kraytur: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
The day Trump called buhari lifeless was the day buharis demise was announced to the world but no one Understood angry sad
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by seunayantokun(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
Elrufai said on Channels TV recently that he was doing his best to tackle security issues in Kaduna, and that he had reached the end of his wit. To tell us he was sincere. However everybody knows he has never been honest and that he has a hand in the insecurity events in that state. His past utterances, his present attitude, actions and inactions speak volumes.

Now to show Buhari and Elrufai are on the same page on security problems of Nigeria, read this quote:

Earlier on Tuesday, presidential sources said, some top allies of the president, led by Nasir El-Rufai, had taken on Mr. Gbajabiamila during an APC national caucus meeting with the president, multiple sources at the meeting said.

They accused the Speaker of losing control of the House, saying he should not have agreed to let the president be railroaded into a meeting with all lawmakers to give accounts of his leadership amidst widespread chaos.

“The president was at the meeting, but he said nothing, which showed that he supported El-Rufai’s scolding of the Speaker,” a presidential source said.
[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Hidden Treasures Nigerians Are Yet To Discover About Imumolen And His Quest / 'The Matter Is In Court': INEC Faults Premium Times Report On Obi Winning Rivers / Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.