Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Help Advice On Generator - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Advice On Generator (219 Views)

Mother In Shock As She Sees Her Child Sleeping Comfortably On Generator (video) / Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision / Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Advice On Generator by yamunla(m): 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
please I need advice on the type of second hand generator I can buy..brand name, kva and what to look out for when buying

I dont have money for new one now..

I want to use it in my shop ,I will be using it to power two 200litre freezer..
Re: Help Advice On Generator by Acme45: 1:03am On Dec 09, 2020
yamunla:
please I need advice on the type of second hand generator I can buy..brand name, kva and what to look out for when buying

I dont have money for new one now..

I want to use it in my shop ,I will be using it to power two 200litre freezer..

if you are in Lagos go to oyigbo ask women around the area to recommend any good generator mechanic that can get you either tiger 2700 or parsun generator 2700 or 3200. These are the only reliable brand you need to buy as second hand. Don't ever let anyone deceive you to buy Firma or sumec generator. So that you will not say your village people are after you. And make sure that the Gen is tested with boiling ring to be sure the coil is � copper. You can chat me up on WhatsApp 0 eight 1 1 four 5 four 9 six 2 six. So that I can show you what you should look for

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bed Bug Removal / 5 Fathers Discuss What They Love About Raising Daughters / Per-time Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.