Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw (5819 Views)

NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves / Jonathan Is Igbo And Not Ijaw, He Is From Otu Eke (eke Village) Otu=village / An Open Letter To President-Elect Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by Becomrichn: 10:54am On Mar 24, 2011
beaf jonathan goodluck  root is igbo, and not ijaw

someone on nairaland says Jonathan is ekpeye. And Ekpeye are igbo living at the border of bayelsa and river state.

Even for you to know that Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck is most likely an ekpeye man and not an ijawman. The name of his village is called Otu eke.

You see the word otu eke means "Eke place" in ijaw or eke village. What it means is that , there was a man called Eke an ekpeye man who started that village in Ogbia. His name was Eke. And the Ijaw people now called the village started by Eke an Ekpeye man . Eke villages or Eke place. This is the Origin of  Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck  village.

My acccuracy is 99%. I understand Igbo and a little bit of Ijaw. You can ask an ijaw man to explain. But because it is a long time since the village as be there.  so ijaw people call the  Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck  place eke village .

this is why  Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck  name is azikiwe.

ekpeye music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koxYanBnUJ0
Re: Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by Becomrichn: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2011
if
Re: Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by Beaf: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2011
Otu[size=14pt]o[/size]ke is not the same as Otu[size=14pt]e[/size]ke.
GEJ is from Otuoke, so your google engineering has failed you once again.

1 Like

Re: Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by onyengbu: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

Otu[size=14pt]o[/size]ke is not the same as Otu[size=14pt]e[/size]ke.
GEJ is from Otuoke, so your google engineering has failed you once again.

Google engineering?!!! shocked shocked shocked

Musiwa read electricity engineering and not google engineering.

I think its his junior that is into google engineering.

Abeg dont insult aare.
Re: Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by lionness(f): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf and BecomeBeaf:

Two gods on insanity grin
Though Becomebeef is mad than a hatter
Re: Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by Beaf: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2011
lionness:

Beaf and BecomeBeaf:

Two gods on insanity grin
Though Becomebeef is mad than a hatter

I'm sure your stvpidity will brighten up Yaba Left.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by ijawcitizen(m): 12:07am On Apr 16, 2013
Wonders will never end with these Igbo google engineering on Ijaws and Ijawland. I dey laugh ooo!
Re: Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by 9javoice1(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2013
mr.man becomerich is musiwa . stop insulting igbos for a crazy discusion a yorubaman sets up.
Re: Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by Noiseless2: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2013
Even when it'scrystal clear to you the person calling ijaw is your Yoruba brother, you can still not help but scream Igbo because that is what your mission is here.

Only a matter of time before you murder yourself we won't even take notice lol!
ijaw citizen: Wonders will never end with these Igbo google engineering on Ijaws and Ijawland. I dey laugh ooo!
Re: Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by gratiaeo(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2013
Musiwa, you de crazy
Re: Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by ijawcitizen(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2013
Noiseless2: Even when it'scrystal clear to you the person calling ijaw is your Yoruba brother, you can still not help but scream Igbo because that is what your mission is here.

Only a matter of time before you murder yourself we won't even take notice lol!
While you may be right about this OP, I have encountered Igbos in other threads making the same claims. They even go as far as claiming that some indigenous Igbo groups like ekpeye (whose ancestors were really not igbos) are found in Bayelsa state. So I'm not falling into any trap and stop that childish "murder" talk!
Re: Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by belovedaja(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2013
Ekpeye is ijaw not igbo
Re: Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by Noiseless2: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2013
The concern here is the way in which you jump in and charge at comments posted by those you see as Igbos, even when the topic is clearly about denigrading the ijo nation, which you are claiming as your tribe on here by a none Igbo.

I laugh at the way you go blind when none Igbos start a topic about your ijo in an unpleasant manner, but you would patiently wait until one Igbo comes in to engage them, voila! The opportunity for you to vomite your garbage has landed.

Man, you are really sick and your sickness is getting out of hand.
ijaw citizen:
While you may be right about this OP, I have encountered Igbos in other threads making the same claims. They even go as far as claiming that some indigenous Igbo groups like ekpeye (whose ancestors were really not igbos) are found in Bayelsa state. So I'm not falling into any trap and stop that childish "murder" talk!

1 Like

Re: Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by alexchiny: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2013
Noiseless2: The concern here is the way in which you jump in and charge at comments posted by those you see as Igbos, even when the topic is clearly about denigrading the ijo nation, which you are claiming as your tribe on here by a none Igbo.

I laugh at the way you go blind when none Igbos start a topic about your ijo in an unpleasant manner, but you would patiently wait until one Igbo comes in to engage them, voila! The opportunity for you to vomite your garbage has landed.

Man, you are really sick and your sickness is getting out of hand.

That clown is not Ijo, he is yoruba.
Re: Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by Noiseless2: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
It's writen all over him, he is gonna leave that id for now and come out with other fake ids to cause trouble, that is their way of life, yahoo yahoo in everything.
alexchiny:

That clown is not Ijo, he is yoruba.
Re: Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by ijawcitizen(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
belovedaja: Ekpeye is ijaw not igbo
I really dont care if Ekpeye is Igbo or not, Though they have elements of Ijaw culture and ancestry, they're difinitely not Ijaws.
Re: Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by masu: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
real ijaws i met abroad hate yorubas with passion.
and i dont know why.

am sure ijaws and ibos are brother base on the informations i have.

ibos also have history of living in peace with there neighbours.
how i wish my berom people are in the south far away from fulani and hausas.

1 Like

Re: Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by ijawcitizen(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
masu: real ijaws i met abroad hate yorubas with passion.
and i dont know why.

am sure ijaws and ibos are brother base on the informations i have.

ibos also have history of living in peace with there neighbours.
how i wish my berom people are in the south far away from fulani and hausas.

Who is this one again?
Re: Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw by Findingmyroots: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2013
I always thought #GoodluckEbeleAzikiweJohnathan was #igbo but now I'm 100% sure he his. #Igboman has tricked them again.I tell u they r jews

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Independence / THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti / APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.