Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun (21431 Views)

Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) / Ritualist Den Uncovered Under Bridge Near Lagos Governor's House. Photos / Police Uncover Ritualist's Den In Iwo, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Farukshy: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Baiser:

The difference is because youruba people will expose you not cover it up like easterners.

If Okija shrine was in Osun state, it would have been burnt immediately.

oga forget expose,see the environment of a ritualistic abeg. they should learn from the Igbos, or my people from the north, u will see luxurious lifestyle. but ritual no dey pay, one dey e go backfire

4 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by AFONJACOW(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2020
Afonja kwenu grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Cholls(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Missyajoke:

where is ikoyi ile
my brother I tire o. Help us ask her o.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Omihanifa: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2020
Missyajoke:

where is ikoyi ile
it's a town in Osun State

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by johnmartus(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Be deceiving yourself there. You people are known for ritualist.
ChoCho54:
I don't know how Johnmartus sleep at night.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by BennyDon: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba people sef

Wetin your tribe dey do pass Yoruba own.

I no know why una like tribalising everything.

It's well with you
Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by elgramz: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2020
divinecode101:

How old are you?

I am sure Otokoto is in Osun state?

I don't know why some 1d10t$ come to nairaland to spew rubbish
Shut up mumu, we are talking of a god forsaken region of evil people turning skull mining into a full time professional career for their people and you are mentioning otokoto that happened over 24 years ago. Sophisticated morrons!!

3 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Zurich1844(f): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2020
divinecode101:

How old are you?

I am sure Otokoto is in Osun state?

I don't know why some 1d10t$ come to nairaland to spew rubbish
Shut up! For every 1 otokoto, there's 1000 afonja skull miner. Otokoto happened over 15 years ago. These ones are recent events. Una no dey change. Tufiakwo!

5 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by 9gerian: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2020
My thoughts exactly.

At least such subhumans in Yoruba land are exposed, dealt with decisively and not given chieftaincy titles like some of our brothers from across the Niger do worshiping well known subhumans in their midst.

Baiser:

The difference is because youruba people will expose you not cover it up like easterners.

If Okija shrine was in Osun state, it would have been burnt immediately.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Missyajoke(f): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Omihanifa:
it's a town in Osun State

Am osun which part of Osun is it.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Omihanifa: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2020
Missyajoke:

Am osun which part of Osun is it.

It's in isokan local government

2 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Baiser(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2020
shizzle11:
o[s]de....okija is only a traditional shrine and not a ritualist house. Arent you thousand of shrines in yoroobaland?

I bet this dumbo doesnt know there is a difference between a shrine and a ritual house.

This is what free education has done to you suffersticated moro_ns[/s]

I know you were not yet born when okija shrine was discovered.

I understand that you are blinded by ethnic bigotry, but a shrine that is house to hundreds of dead bodies is a ritualist house.
I know your peanut sized brain cant comprehend and
I would have told you to ask your useless father, but I am sure your puta of a mother doesn't know who impregnated her to produce a bastard like you.

You can deduce how useless you presently are.
Useless to the society
Useless to your dysfunctional family
Useless to yourself.

I would advice you stop wasting the human body and relinquish it to the earth, at least maggots can't tell between a useless body and a useful one
Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Gracchus: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2020
raker300:
The energy these people use in ipob matters, if they channel such energy in fighting this plight bedeviling their region, they would’ve made significant headway
They would channel their energy of their issues the same y'll vagrants channel the energy u spend on Tinubu and liberating Lagos to solve your region's myriad of problems.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Gracchus: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2020
Vikkoh:

I stopped reading when I got to that part.
Na their work. You can't dispute the fact.
At least the restricted their activities to their regio, unlike some vagrant bastards who even export their crime to another man's region. https://www.nairaland.com/6292307/10-pregnant-girls-kids-rescued
Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by fuck419: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2020
datola:

Okija/Otokooto people self!

Don't be defensive.

Call a spade, a spade. If you defend or support it in anyway, then you can tell what lies ahead of you.

If you feel hurt, then preach against the practice!!

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Prosperchuks1344(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2020
not surprised, ritualism is part of their culture...
Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by fuck419: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2020
They fail to teach repentance and need to live a life free from sin and evil.

When you accommodate evil, that same evil will consume you.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by oluwabunmi61010: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2020
Iwo is where Ede yahoo boys go to get yahoo juju.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2020
shizzle11:
I will shut up I am an abobaku pig.

The famous soka forest ritualist den is also located in the ipob republic

Biafrauud is widely know as a ritual region. No passing day without news of skull minning/head hunting, organ harvesting, grave exhuming happening in the virtual biafraaud repblic

We ipobpigs are beasts and cannibals. We roast and eat human beings for fun...nothing new

#spits at my scratchfaced Igbo

Yes boy, you are correct - I fixed the rvbbish you wrote
Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2020
elgramz:

I will shut up, I am a mumu, we are talking of a god forsaken region of evil people turning skull mining into a full time professional career for their people and you are mentioning otokoto that happened over 24 years ago. I am Sophisticated morron!!

Yes you are!!
Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by ibechris(m): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Omihanifa:
Osun State is notorious for this kind of news
Ritual killings and human sacrifice is like a way of life in Osun State especially in areas like Ikoyi ile, Osogbo,Iwo, and iragbiji( jokes apart)

Every week, there are reports of one ritual killing or the other.

Although ritual crimes cut across almost all regions in the country, they are more pronounced in Osun State ( NO BEEF ) maybe due to the influx of Yahoo boys angry undecided

OGUN IS THE FERTILE LAND OF ALL RITUAL KILLINGS IN AFRICA.

3 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2020
Am impressed over the news cause it's not coming from any other side except the usual path!! Finally I can say afonja skull minners Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by EMMY76: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
I don't really understand why yoruba people still believe in this rubbish in this 21st century, I love the oluwo decision it will go a long way to curb the menace in that community.

3 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Emperor002: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
family business yourobber ppl sef

2 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by emperor863(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
raker300:
The energy these people use in ipob matters, if they channel such energy in fighting this plight bedeviling their region, they would’ve made significant headway

The ritualists den discovered in Iwo, Osun state is a child's play when compared to Okija Shrine in ipob's enclave. When security agents stormed Okija shrine, they found hundreds of decomposing bodies, in Iwo they are talking of two bodies.

Lesson: Ritualists are all over the African continent and not limited to a particular tribe. The whole country knows the tribe that is most engrossed in money rituals. That tribe is not the Yoruba.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Bennysam: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Who’s surprised? Me I’m not surprise oo

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by joinnow: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Phone is helping

if not for the phone
case will remain, mystery
Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by powerkey: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
Honestly, the way some Yoruba's are killing massively for money rituals is beyond human comprehension.

Yoruba's why?

This is bavaric and disgusting

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
raker300:
By Toba Adedeji, Osogbo

“Irate youths burnt down the house that corpses were recovered on Monday night. We are still in fear of the incident.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/police-uncover-ritualist-den-operated-by-siblings-in-osun/

Senseless youths. Or perhaps they quickly burnt down the house to cover their tracks. Those youths should be thoroughly investigated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Yet to Arrive Home After Dropping A Suicide Note In Lagos(photo) / Teenage Girl Abandons Her Newborn Baby In Calabar (photos) / First Bank Manager Arraigned For Stealing Bank's N52.6 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.