Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Girl, 17, Turning Blind After Squeezing A Spot On Her Nose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl, 17, Turning Blind After Squeezing A Spot On Her Nose (2421 Views)

Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) / Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security / T-Boss And Her Nose Ring Stun In Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl, 17, Turning Blind After Squeezing A Spot On Her Nose by Nairaobserver: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Mary Ann Regacho, 17, from the Philippines is suffering from the mysterious side effect and has become unrecognisable.

The girl had been suffering from a pimple on her nose which she thought was due to hormones, after giving birth when she was 16-years-old.

However, she became concerned as it lasted for several weeks.

After squeezing the spot, Mary began to suffer from pain after a few days.

It then started to spread across her face. She said it was "like a balloon inflating."

The lump has now taken over her face and affects her vision as the swelling has reached the corner of her eyes, reports The Sun.

The mum-of-one has been trying to cure herself with herbal medication, however nothing has worked.

Mary said: ''I thought it was only a common pimple, but it hurt so much I could not sleep at night. I tried everything to cure it but nothing worked.

"Now, I feel like my face will never be the same again.''

Mary had been unable to afford treatment as her husband, Albert Sales, works part-time in a neighbour's farm without a steady income.

After a year she went to the hospital to have it checked, however she was unable to pay medical bills.

Her husband has appealed to good Samaritans to raise funds.

In a video statement released by Albert, he said: ''I want to ask kind people for donations so we can finally send my wife to a hospital.

''We only earn enough for ourselves and our one-year-old baby so I can't afford her medical bills.''

See the post below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/girl-17-turning-blind-after-squeezing.html

Re: Girl, 17, Turning Blind After Squeezing A Spot On Her Nose by nairalander2020(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2020
as i see the pics my heart just sinks.embarassed
Re: Girl, 17, Turning Blind After Squeezing A Spot On Her Nose by Jodha(f): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2020
This is mysterious o
Re: Girl, 17, Turning Blind After Squeezing A Spot On Her Nose by Zonex1(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2020
Mhen dis life no balance oo
See beauty fading jezzz

1 Like

Re: Girl, 17, Turning Blind After Squeezing A Spot On Her Nose by Badbunny: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2020
( ˋ—ˊ)

2 Likes

Re: Girl, 17, Turning Blind After Squeezing A Spot On Her Nose by bigjackass: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2020
Haaaaaaaaa nkan mbe!! sad
Re: Girl, 17, Turning Blind After Squeezing A Spot On Her Nose by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Omo wetin be dis one again
Re: Girl, 17, Turning Blind After Squeezing A Spot On Her Nose by Halisdavis: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2020
She went and poked a pimple that was located on the dangerous zone of the face thereby creating a free pathway for infection to transverse the cavernous sinus... She's just lucky it's still an abscess that formed for now... she should pray she doesn't develope meningitis or perhaps thrombosis.

Life lesson... Don't just poke any pimple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl, 17, Turning Blind After Squeezing A Spot On Her Nose by festacman(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2020
There is little love in this world. I swear! You mean this tiny medical problem was allowed to torment this woman for this long without someone or even a medical doctor offering free medical care. Rubbish nie ni!
Re: Girl, 17, Turning Blind After Squeezing A Spot On Her Nose by firdaus95026: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2020
Mhen dis life no balance oo See beauty fading jezzz
Re: Girl, 17, Turning Blind After Squeezing A Spot On Her Nose by Karleb(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2020
Halisdavis:
She went and poked a pimple that was located on the dangerous zone of the face thereby creating a free pathway for infection to transverse the cavernous sinus... She's just lucky it's still an abscess that formed for now... she should pray she doesn't develope meningitis or perhaps thrombosis.

That's a tumor. Whether or not she poked it, it was going to grow.
Re: Girl, 17, Turning Blind After Squeezing A Spot On Her Nose by osamz007: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
Halisdavis:

how do we get rid of annoying ones pls
Re: Girl, 17, Turning Blind After Squeezing A Spot On Her Nose by 444crop: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kai....na result of too much pork for Asia
Re: Girl, 17, Turning Blind After Squeezing A Spot On Her Nose by ChiefSosa(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
17-YEAR OLD GIRL THAT IS MARRIED?! SHE GAVE BIRTH AT 16, MEANING HER HUSBAND HAD SEX WITH HER AT 15; HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX WITH A MINOR. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FÚCK IS THIS SHÍT??

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Who Had Liposuction & Now In Pain Advices Girls To Love Themselves Ho / See Some Mind Blowing Curvy Women That Will Rock Your Day (photos) / 10 Classic #gbagaun Uttered By Our First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.