Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

“He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed (3717 Views)

"Simi, Your Husband's Music is Stupid" - Man Slams Adekunle Gold. Simi Reacts / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / Adekunle Gold Spots Simi's Orange Pant In Beach Photos, Simi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed by EvenBlogger: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2020
Fine Girl Reports , Popular Nigerian singer and mother of one, Simi has spoken on her relationship with the teenage boy in bed with her in a video she shared on social media.

Recall that a viral video of Nigerian sensational singer, Simi, in bed with a teenage boy recently caused a stir and generated hilarious reactions on social media.

The video captured the happily married singer in a cozy position with another man. She shared the video and captioned it,

“Wachu doing on Friday? Cos I just wanna be there for you.”

The short clip, which is apparently just a teaser, however sparked reactions from fans, followers and celebrities on the photo-sharing platform.

Tania Omotayo had hilariously asked the singer who it was she was romancing. In response the singing sensation revealed that the teenage boy in the video is like a cousin to her.

In her words,

“He’s like a cousin to me”.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIgA782h1Fh/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: “He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed by YoonSung70: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2020
I trust Simi sha

1 Like

Re: “He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed by gasparpisciotta: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2020
Abusing the young man.

What if the roles were reversed?

2 Likes

Re: “He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed by BobFischer(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2020
Cousin cousin, he's like a cousin na so belle go take enter. Adekunle is there doing mumu mumu

yeye dey smell...

2 Likes

Re: “He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed by Theboy21: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Na small small e dey start, before you understand clothes go shift cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed by Kondomatic(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
YoonSung70:
I trust Simi sha
Trust no one sir.

Don't even trust yourself 100%

2 Likes

Re: “He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed by dasanchez1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kondomatic:
Trust no one sir.

Don't even trust yourself 100%
you can say that again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed by MajesticKris: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
They bleep cousins this days,not to talk of..

HE'S LIKE A COUSIN grin

3 Likes

Re: “He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed by flokii: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Simi this is not nice na.. ti oko bobo yen ba lo n le nko?

See as you carry all the package dey rub the guy body. He is you cousin, and so??
Re: “He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed by Mayour11(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hope it's not a movie set.
Re: “He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed by meobizy(f): 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
“Maybe 19”. Lol, she doesn’t even know. That’s the rationalization women give themselves before sleeping with 14 year old boys.

1 Like

Re: “He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed by gly(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
Everyone just fell for the prank. Have you forgOtten the hubby is master when it comes to photoshopping?

Nice creativity though.
Re: “He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
this is definitely from a video shoot

1 Like

Re: “He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed by Karlifate: 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
cheesy

Re: “He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed by elonmuskbaby: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin
BobFischer:
Cousin cousin, he's like a cousin na so belle go take enter. Adekunle is there doing mumu mumu

yeye dey smell...

(1) (Reply)

Bedroom Photos Of Ghanaian President With A Woman Surfaces Online / Power Of Makeup: See Ini Edo Before And After Makeup [photos] / What Vin Diesel Had To Say About Paul Walker's Death Very Touching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.