Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Sales And Activation Of New SIM Cards Suspended Till Further Notice - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Sales And Activation Of New SIM Cards Suspended Till Further Notice (335 Views)

Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) / How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / How To Unlock Jiofi For Using Other SIM Cards 3G/4G Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales And Activation Of New SIM Cards Suspended Till Further Notice by wizkidblogger(f): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2020
see attached

Re: Sales And Activation Of New SIM Cards Suspended Till Further Notice by wizkidblogger(f): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2020
what's your take on this?
Re: Sales And Activation Of New SIM Cards Suspended Till Further Notice by uncleck: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2020
So I heard

I have 5 active lines so I'm not disturbed
Re: Sales And Activation Of New SIM Cards Suspended Till Further Notice by YoonSung70: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2020
Wow! I wonder how much they will lose in just a day.
Re: Sales And Activation Of New SIM Cards Suspended Till Further Notice by trentslawson(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2020
this is the reason NCC officials are out, they met one of Agents yesterday and wanted to buy 20 Sims for 6000, but that the Agent register the Sim with her face. When the Agent decline after much pressure from them, they identified themselves. Pls let's engage our Teams

(1) (Reply)

NASA Used Esri Arcmap Software For Mission Control / A. / Web Development Agency Based In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.