Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nigerian Woman Poses With Sanitary Pad To Celebrate Her Last Menstrual Period - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman Poses With Sanitary Pad To Celebrate Her Last Menstrual Period (543 Views)

Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Poses With Sanitary Pad To Celebrate Her Last Menstrual Period by NaijaCover(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2020
Update From . COM

One Anastasia Michael from Enugu State took to a Facebook group to celebrate her last menstrual period for the year, Reports.

Posing with a sanitary pad, she called on people to join her to celebrate her last period for 2020, adding that the journey has been painful but she is happy it's over.

"My last menstrual period for the year done and dusted hurray!! Please join me as I celebrate my last menstrual flow for the year, the journey has been a painful one but I am happy 2020 flow has finished. 2021 flow loading...So excited" she wrote.

The post elicited backlash in the popular group with many insulting her. The post has since been deleted.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Nigerian Woman Poses With Sanitary Pad To Celebrate Her Last Menstrual Period by NaijaCover(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Nigerian Woman Poses With Sanitary Pad To Celebrate Her Last Menstrual Period by YoonSung70: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2020
Wetin concern me? That one na woman problem, my own problem na Konji
Re: Nigerian Woman Poses With Sanitary Pad To Celebrate Her Last Menstrual Period by RedPanthar: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2020
Smh
Re: Nigerian Woman Poses With Sanitary Pad To Celebrate Her Last Menstrual Period by Shellsploit: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2020
Dem never wash beans, moimoi don dey smell for kitchen!

Na 70Naira Diva pad she dey use sef
Re: Nigerian Woman Poses With Sanitary Pad To Celebrate Her Last Menstrual Period by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Sometimes I love the old times, internet has really make alot of people insane!!

What is she celebrating?, something that was a secret is now a thing to publicize
at the expense of fame or what should I say. Cloth chasing !!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Poses With Sanitary Pad To Celebrate Her Last Menstrual Period by donbachi(m): 10:40am On Dec 09, 2020
She will never celebrate her last money from men dis year...rather,she will be screaming "GOD of eleventh hour is my GOD".
Re: Nigerian Woman Poses With Sanitary Pad To Celebrate Her Last Menstrual Period by Flexherbal(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
Which one is this again!
Re: Nigerian Woman Poses With Sanitary Pad To Celebrate Her Last Menstrual Period by NaijaCover(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
Oga Lalasticlala please come
Re: Nigerian Woman Poses With Sanitary Pad To Celebrate Her Last Menstrual Period by Juliusmomoh: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2020
Some people ought to be abort,
Imagine you, seeing one of your child like this....

(1) (Reply)

Rain Soul/core, A Powerful Anti Oxidants/immune And Fertility Booster!!!! / RAIN SOUL /CORE /BEND Supplements For STD's,health issues (liver ,Kidney,heart / What Kind Of Stone Sharpens Knives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.