Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,801,601 members, 6,696,451 topics. Date: Friday, 28 January 2022 at 04:35 PM

Why Barcelona might not qualify for europa league next season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Barcelona might not qualify for europa league next season (167 Views)

Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season / Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season / VAR To Be Used In The Premier League Next Season! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Barcelona might not qualify for europa league next season by kenzysmith(m): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2020
I use to think messi was the cause of Barcelona problem because of his interference of who the club should sign to me is normal even the great Deigo maradona of blessed memory dictate who Napoli will sign, even cristano told José not to sign adebayor permanently. how can you sell almost half of the squad and expect messi not to speak out a club that was just disgrace by Bayern instead of you to improve it you weaken it the more expecting Messi to perform miracle, I doubt if that club can even Qualify for top4 this term. Is a shame Messi final season at Barcelona we end in misery when Rinaldo de Lima left barca he was replace by figo when figo left he was replace by rivaldo when Rivaldo left he was replace by ronaldiho, when ronadiho left he was replace by messi . Barcelona is in danger of missing Europa league next season when messi join either PSG or Manchester city, because there is no heir to messi throne the booths is too massive to fill no body should tell me ansu fati he is just an exciting winger that all . can he be consistent for even 4years? even ronaldino was not consistent for 6 years. As a Barcelona fan I drop my member ship Jersey the day messi switch and I support who ever he play for on till he retires

Re: Why Barcelona might not qualify for europa league next season by paulolee(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
ur opinion bro

(1) (Reply)

Rohr: Okoye Not Yet Super Eagles First Choice / Live Sport App Doesn't Show La Liga, Which App Does? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.