Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

The Best Christian Books For You!!!(get Them Now!!!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Christian Books For You!!!(get Them Now!!!) (149 Views)

What Are Schools Turning To? See This Listbof Books For Just One Child / Marry Me - Join The Best Christian Singles Dating App *** It's Free / Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Christian Books For You!!!(get Them Now!!!) by CarlScott: 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
I have read a lot of Christian books, but three of the best ones that I have read are the following:

1."Good Morning Holy Spirit" by Benny Hinn: This is a very powerful book for those who wants to get closer to God and know the Holyspirit personally. It is a book that changed my life forever, it helped me to know more about God the Holyspirit and get closer to him.
Before I read this book, I didn't believed that the Holyspirit was a real person, but this book opened my eyes and give me more knowledge concerning the Holyspirit.
Read this book and your life will never be the same again.

2."Angelic visitations and supernatural encounter" by Van Vlymen:
This is another powerful book, it is mainly about Visitations and spiritual encounters from Angels, and it contains a lot of spiritual manifestations!
It will also help you on how to see Angels and communicate with them.
Everything in my life becomes spiritual after I have read this book, and it can also happen to you.
Read this book and you will learn how to entertain Angels in your home.
Do you want to experience spiritual realities? Then this is the right book for you!

3."How to See in the Spirit Michael" by Van Vlymen:
This is Another powerful book for you!
The name said it all! It's a book that will guide you on how to see in the spirit, it contains practical help that will enrich your life — all you have to do is; read it and do what it is written in it!
This book will open your eyes into the supernatural.

HOW TO GET THOSE BOOKS
If you want a copy of the book, then send me a message using the email on my signature, So that we can then send you the PDF file of the book!!

Note: We will modify this post later so that we can add our Whatsapp number!

The price of the book is 2k each! Get your copy now!!!
Re: The Best Christian Books For You!!!(get Them Now!!!) by Wyry: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: The Best Christian Books For You!!!(get Them Now!!!) by CarlScott: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
The books are still available!

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Accounts / About Lara And Amaka Looking For Love... / n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.