Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend (40058 Views)

Icepick Lobotomy: A Controversial History... (pictures Included) / Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! / Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Ezenwa12345(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Please if you want all control over your woman and dictate to her as you wish, do the needful, pay her bride price and marry her. Stop wasting her time and expect her not to have other options. You even beat her, no wonder she is cheating on you woman beater.
Lol umunyanyi will never cease to amaze me .pay her bride price and she'll still be going outside. That won't stop her . My guy just leave her
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Blackdisciple(m): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lolz....!!!

hmmm!

if na calls and chats matter ehhh bro even me for here don talk tire and I don't talk anymore,

Before I will agree to invest on a girl till it's confirmed that she's my wife to be, or my wife already.

But in this your
matter ehhh, just try and get closed to another girl cos you can't continue beating or talking on the same issue
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by wiseone28: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Never throw good money after bad money. Just cut your loss and move on.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
Let her go and move on, most of these bitches aren't trustworthy these days
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Goodman247: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
Na you know, run with your leg reaching your head before she go transfer HIV to you. grin
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Heffalump(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
@Hushbingo, From your analysis, you knew exactly what you want to do and still came here to ask us JAMB question?

The hand writing is already on the wall for you to see. You've got a LovePeddler out there, Nigga. This kind of girl doesn't make a home, if you like kill yourself for them. Don't beat her again. Just chop and clean mouth, then walk away! Thank me later. cool
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Karlifate: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Themainboy22:
You discovered she's been cheating, but you are not smart enough to discover that she belongs to the street. They day you killed her, probably that's when the illusion you called "love" will clear from your eyes. If you like don't let her go, stay there and be forming love, I will stay here to read your news on NL front page.

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Dliquidmetal(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
I dont know about other people but beating people Male or female is wrong since you both adults. If someone dosent hit me first I wont ever initiate it but if woman or man touch me I go finish am.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Unrated900(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
We have loads of problems already not this your so called girl friend.

Go and make more money women would be Runing after you instead of this your tales

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Please if you want all control over your woman and dictate to her as you wish, do the needful, pay her bride price and marry her. Stop wasting her time and expect her not to have other options. You even beat her, no wonder she is cheating on you woman beater.
Abi
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by otunbadan(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Run from that relationship to save your sanity ...
No ever consider paying bride price for that hoe

Hushbingo:
[b]This girl is a very beautiful lady which i know would have lots of suitors on her head. I never even intended dating her until she converted our friendship to relationship.

When we started, i noticed her incessant calls and had to complain about them which got reduced with time. In most cases, i would bring up issues pertaining to her having an affair with some of those people which she would discard and even get angry enough as to quarrel with me.
So, because of the texts and calls she was getting i became suspicious and one evening when i read a text from a guy addressing her as "baby and luv" i finally vented my anger, she strolled out that evening while i waited at home, later on, i took her phone, old phone which she barely uses, i turned it on and went through her Whatsapp messages, it was then that i discovered she has had an affair with a boss she was working for and even got messed up without her salary being paid for that month.

Not just that, other guys too have had their pounds of flesh. I was messed up that evening because this lady would insist we have sex without condom. So messed up that when she came, for the first time in my life, i layed my hands on a woman and slapped her so bad, I even beat her till she was unconcious and when she finally gained conciousness, she started begging and explaining, she even pretended like she wants to drink hypo bleech due to heart break.

To cut the long story short, i got other texts too from guys in her phone, one in particular sent her "are we still seeing today ?" Which she told me she never made any arrangement with the guy.
Well, i have invested much on this girl and i don't want to let her go like that, she had turned me to a brutal guy. I don't know what to do, i don't want to break up with her because she would just shift to another guy the next day, so I need advise on the best medicine for this kind of lady.[/b]
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by mrkings84(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Don't let her go.
Marry her
Remember how much you have invested on her.
Then tomorrow put the whole parties (family members, pastors, friends, elders, community chiefs etc) concern into a job no pay of settling a broken home.

Receive Sense!!
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Silentgroper(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

What I mean is that he can't claim that she is cheating since she is not yet married to him, she has to keep her options open especially if the man in question hasn't showed her that he is ready for a long term relationship.
crap.. The write up u quoted is jxt basically what it means to do d needful,pay her bride nd own her.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by SetZ(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:
[b]This girl is a very beautiful lady which i know would have lots of suitors on her head. I never even intended dating her until she converted our friendship to relationship.

When we started, i noticed her incessant calls and had to complain about them which got reduced with time. In most cases, i would bring up issues pertaining to her having an affair with some of those people which she would discard and even get angry enough as to quarrel with me.
So, because of the texts and calls she was getting i became suspicious and one evening when i read a text from a guy addressing her as "baby and luv" i finally vented my anger, she strolled out that evening while i waited at home, later on, i took her phone, old phone which she barely uses, i turned it on and went through her Whatsapp messages, it was then that i discovered she has had an affair with a boss she was working for and even got messed up without her salary being paid for that month.

Not just that, other guys too have had their pounds of flesh. I was messed up that evening because this lady would insist we have sex without condom. So messed up that when she came, for the first time in my life, i layed my hands on a woman and slapped her so bad, I even beat her till she was unconcious and when she finally gained conciousness, she started begging and explaining, she even pretended like she wants to drink hypo bleech due to heart break.

To cut the long story short, i got other texts too from guys in her phone, one in particular sent her "are we still seeing today ?" Which she told me she never made any arrangement with the guy.
Well, i have invested much on this girl and i don't want to let her go like that, she had turned me to a brutal guy. I don't know what to do, i don't want to break up with her because she would just shift to another guy the next day, so I need advise on the best medicine for this kind of lady.[/b]

Any man that lays his hand on a woman is an animal regardless of the amount of money or investment if she's is cheating on you which is obvious do the right thing break up and let her go imagine when you did beat her up she died

What would you be saying in prison please think before you act relationship is not do or die there are so many women who can still be loyal

I hate you for touching that lady end the relationship and move on it's simple
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Goodman247: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Don't ruin your life because of an asshole, what of when you were beating her, she collapse and died, you will now face murder case.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by cpu2006(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Oga! Oga!! Oga!!! how many time i call you?

point no 1. you are not in any way suppose slap her. don't ever do that again, ok.?

then,
Relationship is about trust. i mean 99.9% trust
All the evidence you saw on her phone mean a lot and i don't think we suppose advice you before you take decision.
Look for a responsible girl that will give you 200% loyalty. better Ladies are out there my brother. that lady is not in anyway with you, it seem you are forcing yourself on her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Originalsly: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

Well, i have invested much on this girl and i don't want to let her go like that,

she had turned me to a brutal guy.

i don't want to break up with her because she would just shift to another guy the next day

I need advise on the best medicine for this kind of lady.

The lady needs no medicine. What would you say to someone that takes in a lion and expect it to behave like a sheep?... to stop killing other animals and be feeding on grass? Do you think beating will help?

Spending money to keep her loyal is what you're calling investment? Guy... that is a gamble where the odds are heavily against you winning. You gambled and you lost. What do people do when they gamble and lose?

Normal men go through that... quietly suck up their losses.... learn from their mistake and move on with life. You can't beat your investment out of her... neither can you make her be loyal by force. Can you change the stripes of a tiger?

A fool and his money are soon parted.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
You beat person pikin wey you nor know road to e papa house?.What makes you think you have the right to assault someone's daughter?

If we check now,you are not a saint o. Why men can't take cheating like women do is what I don't understand. Assault is assault, I don't care what she did, no man will treat my future daughters like that , never. Na crase dey your head to lay your filthy hands on my daughter, you go enter ring that day fight your mate since you be fighter.

You know she is not faithful to you,you don't want to let her go because you don't want her to move on to the next guy. Mr man tell us what you want us to do , advice you to chain her ?

Na u de accept cheating. Some ladies don't. Dem go pour I acid if u mess with them
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by fykes(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
U have invested so much and u won't want to let her go....

Oga na when u get prison jersey and number e go clear for ur eyes.

Devil just dey price ur destiny like this..
Kwantinu u hear

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Oluwasheyi162: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by jonnyBee: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Seriously the one that got me is you beating till she fainted, wow! How could you have gone to such extent. She woke up and start begging show she love you and respect you but she is weak. Definitely you have become toxic to your own self. Never hit a woman, always walk away and always think before you act.
She is wrong but too wrong don't make a right. If you still love her forgive give her another chance else walk away man.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Ladycewhy(f): 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
vickydevoka:

Na u de accept cheating. Some ladies don't. Dem go pour I acid if u mess with them
Generally, I think women are more forgiving and tolerant to being cheated on than men
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

What I mean is that he can't claim that she is cheating since she is not yet married to him, she has to keep her options open especially if the man in question hasn't showed her that he is ready for a long term relationship.

Keep her options open, you mean by prostituting herself
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Liposure: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Akada2020:
Una don mad finish for this Forum.... which kind kabukabu story be this
lol. I can't breathe
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by kenodrill: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Marrying a woman still doesn't guarantee her loyalty and total submission.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
A lot of Associate Certified Chartered Simps here on Nairaland.

Bitch-ass Niggers everywhere.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by chuksoyo21(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Stop beating her and let her go.
It's quite understood that u have spent hell of a many on her. And u love her as well.
I once had relationship like this with a coded runs babe. It wasn't a pleasant experience, I tell you.
If you can't put up with her just let her go.
You weren't supposed to catch feelings with her, though.
Forget about her and just move on before u go go commit murder one day...
A young man has no business with love feelings unless he's ready for marriage...
Always use ur head...

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by karwa: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
ignore her past, stay as friends or dump her as she is bringing out d monster in u. never take any woman seriously in your life even your mother to avoid unsavoury stories like this.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by akanjikokoro: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
You want her to continue cheating on you as ATM. Let God choose for you dont choose for yourself because of beauty.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Dharkcocoa: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

Uncle the fact you hit her till the point she became unconscious says a lot about your hidden demon. When you got proof the first time you should have simply ended things. Nobody would care if she cheated on you assuming she ended up dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Male Prostitution In Diaspora / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! / Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.