Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend (40056 Views)

Icepick Lobotomy: A Controversial History... (pictures Included) / Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! / Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by tfash96(m): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:
[b]This girl is a very beautiful lady which i know would have lots of suitors on her head. I never even intended dating her until she converted our friendship to relationship.

When we started, i noticed her incessant calls and had to complain about them which got reduced with time. In most cases, i would bring up issues pertaining to her having an affair with some of those people which she would discard and even get angry enough as to quarrel with me.
So, because of the texts and calls she was getting i became suspicious and one evening when i read a text from a guy addressing her as "baby and luv" i finally vented my anger, she strolled out that evening while i waited at home, later on, i took her phone, old phone which she barely uses, i turned it on and went through her Whatsapp messages, it was then that i discovered she has had an affair with a boss she was working for and even got messed up without her salary being paid for that month.

Not just that, other guys too have had their pounds of flesh. I was messed up that evening because this lady would insist we have sex without condom. So messed up that when she came, for the first time in my life, i layed my hands on a woman and slapped her so bad, I even beat her till she was unconcious and when she finally gained conciousness, she started begging and explaining, she even pretended like she wants to drink hypo bleech due to heart break.

To cut the long story short, i got other texts too from guys in her phone, one in particular sent her "are we still seeing today ?" Which she told me she never made any arrangement with the guy.
Well, i have invested much on this girl and i don't want to let her go like that, she had turned me to a brutal guy. I don't know what to do, i don't want to break up with her because she would just shift to another guy the next day, so I need advise on the best medicine for this kind of lady.[/b]
I wonder what's wrong with guys of nowadays.. Has God stopped sending Real men to this country? Guy she's not the only girl in this world.. Do your last supper with her and move on to the next available babe... Wahala for who marriage still dey hungry o
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Raychee(f): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
People have guts sha. You beat am unharmed person and can say it in public with no fear.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:
[b]This girl is a very beautiful lady which i know would have lots of suitors on her head. I never even intended dating her until she converted our friendship to relationship.

When we started, i noticed her incessant calls and had to complain about them which got reduced with time. In most cases, i would bring up issues pertaining to her having an affair with some of those people which she would discard and even get angry enough as to quarrel with me.
So, because of the texts and calls she was getting i became suspicious and one evening when i read a text from a guy addressing her as "baby and luv" i finally vented my anger, she strolled out that evening while i waited at home, later on, i took her phone, old phone which she barely uses, i turned it on and went through her Whatsapp messages, it was then that i discovered she has had an affair with a boss she was working for and even got messed up without her salary being paid for that month.

Not just that, other guys too have had their pounds of flesh. I was messed up that evening because this lady would insist we have sex without condom. So messed up that when she came, for the first time in my life, i layed my hands on a woman and slapped her so bad, I even beat her till she was unconcious and when she finally gained conciousness, she started begging and explaining, she even pretended like she wants to drink hypo bleech due to heart break.

To cut the long story short, i got other texts too from guys in her phone, one in particular sent her "are we still seeing today ?" Which she told me she never made any arrangement with the guy.
Well, i have invested much on this girl and i don't want to let her go like that, she had turned me to a brutal guy. I don't know what to do, i don't want to break up with her because she would just shift to another guy the next day, so I need advise on the best medicine for this kind of lady.[/b]

Someone you haven't dropped a kobo or spoilt palm wine had the guts to beat her up?Are you married to her?Is she your sister?How is she owing you that you are now her god?
Better leave that lady before you commit mother... boyfriend that is longing for husband benefits. Mtchewww
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by fruqy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Leave her or else she'll be the death of you.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
So beating her up so badly will change her? If that worked for you, you wouldn't be here seeking for people's advise. Are you her father? What gave you the right to beat up someone else's sister and daughter? How would you react if your sister is the one being beaten to unconsciousness by a mere boyfriend, no matter her crime?
That's what happens when you can not put your tools in check, looking for whose daughter to ruin.
Irresponsible behavior and you are here painting her black. Pot calling kettle black. Once again, you have no right to beat her, even if she were your wife. This attitude shows the kind of home you grew up in, and may God forgive you and have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Generally, I think women are more forgiving and tolerant to being cheated on than men

It's a personal thing.

Buh I still agree with u on dis one Sha, base on de face that some men spend alot on ladies, this make Dem feel more heart broken.

Same thing applies to suger mummies, we dere Bobo follow another babe dey feel heartbroken because de have spent alot on him
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by kutitosin(m): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Oga, you can't justify laying your hands on a girl. I can imagine how you will feel it that were your kid. If you can't deal with her philandering, please move forward. Are you the only that has invested in a woman?
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by pickatyouu: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Guy in this girlfriend Industry, you no dey chase your loss o. Cos you will only commit more emotions and finance into it. So just count your loss and move on.

Check my signature if you have a car. It might interest you
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by tfash96(m): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Themainboy22:
You discovered she's been cheating, but you are not smart enough to discover that she belongs to the street. They day you killed her, probably that's when the illusion you called "love" will clear from your eyes. If you like don't let her go, stay there and be forming love, I will stay here to read your news on NL front page.
That 1 simp beats girlfriend to death abi

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by HabaHaba: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

Bros, She already gat ya Mumu button!

So, u can't be redeemed by any body's advice.

Lemme shift to another thread joor.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Molahnelson(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
You are a real mumu man
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by banio: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

I don't want to break up with her because she would just shift to another guy the following day.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by reckony: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
Make he marry olosho? so you believe marrying her will make her change her ways? You no nothing John snow.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
mr man go and make money after she will come back...
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Shadysen: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Aileexa1:
Gosh!
I stopped reading when he wrote that he hit her. Seriously
If a man was the cheater, can the girl lay her hands on him?
Stupid op.
You can't lay your hand but your mouth do otherwise...
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by zelnababa(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
las las na this kind of relationship dey lead to stabbing
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by AwesomeStormy00(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

I stopped reading when you said you beat her how old are you? How old is the girl or what is the age difference. I want to know before commenting. Pls don't beat people up else u may become a murderer
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by HeadShot: 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Please if you want all control over your woman and dictate to her as you wish, do the needful, pay her bride price and marry her. Stop wasting her time and expect her not to have other options. You even beat her, no wonder she is cheating on you woman beater.

Other options?...

Hmmmmm

You can't kill a bird with two Stones...
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Shadysen:
You can't lay your hand but your mouth do otherwise...

Shut your bloody mouth up

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by MadeMan01(m): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

What I mean is that he can't claim that she is cheating since she is not yet married to him, she has to keep her options open especially if the man in question hasn't showed her that he is ready for a long term relationship.

So there is no concept of loyalty in a relationship? I shake my head for girls like you. So he must marry her for her to be loyal. If he isn't Married to her, she is free to see others and owes him nothing? Ashewo mentality
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Jabioro: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
I laughed in Swahili..your dick is in control ..if you want to see better part of your future fulfil let her go and
if want to see it in ruining or ashes let her stay..I hope I won't cry over your grave...
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Mopricelezz(f): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
You need to let her go. Even if she stops, you will never trust her again, and this one that you have started beating her, you will definitely continue. For the sake of your peace and for the sake of her keeping her life, LET HER GO!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by gafmars(m): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
a real bro don't do hoes
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Liposure: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Chii59:
In all my dating years, never has any man lifted a finger to hit me.
What Rubbish! You beat person pikin sorry she faint because of kpekus. You wife /girlfriend beaters know the kind of women you can try that with.
Even if I can't fight you physically, either my dad gets you arrested and locked away for good or my huge brothers redesign your skeletal frame. Bomboclaat!
ah!
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Shadysen: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Aileexa1:

Shut your bloody mouth up
can you shut me please?
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by teepain: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
No matter how long you have travelled once you discover that you are headed in the wrong direction, the right thing to do is to disembark and join a bus that is heading towards your destination. If you can't condone her excesses, let her go and do not think too much about whatever you have invested in her. See it as your contribution to humanity. Thank your stars that she hasn't infected you with HIV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Heineken(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
cristy149:
i follow you from whatsapp group come here haahah grin grin grin grin
but anyway niqqa, forfeit your investment and leave that girl before she ruins your sanity
lol follow follow grin
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by MadeMan01(m): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Myhusband:
I don't know what to do, i don't want to break up with her because she would just shift to another guy the next day, so I need advise on the best medicine for this kind of lady

a very pretty lady on a friend zone but she want relationship but you didn't assess her if she's someone that have loyalty before given inn, now you discovered she's a cheat, instead of you to discard her and find another loyal lady, you started to beat her and holding her waywardness on Ransome?

like someone said above, if that lady eventually faint and move to the other side due to your beating then you're in big trouble

let the lady made you spend the rest of your life in prison before it will speak to you, to break up with her you hear?

that bolded sound funny and hilarious, the pĂșssy that had been useless before you arrived is what you're fighting for? complex inferiority and small pikin dey worry you

Never beg for love or force love. It should be freely given. If she is not fighting for the relationship by showing loyalty amongst others, she is not worth it. Bleep her one last time and drop her
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by DUNKA(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

Better a failed relationship than a failed marriage. Bros go and do Hiv test and if negative go and do Thanksgiving in church for doging a bullet grin
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by lomprico(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

you are a complete and total asshole and also an animal. beating a woman till she passes out?
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by jimmychang: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Please if you want all control over your woman and dictate to her as you wish, do the needful, pay her bride price and marry her. Stop wasting her time and expect her not to have other options. You even beat her, no wonder she is cheating on you woman beater.

This the excuse you give yourself before you cheat ....no dey deceive yourself....it is not just one option or two options but many options , opening pussy here and there for the plenty options....

Las las....na hoe you be...
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by waliezi(m): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
extract commitment for a true repentance from her then watch her from far. if she doesn't repent, then u have to run run run....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Male Prostitution In Diaspora / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! / Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.