Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend (40074 Views)

Icepick Lobotomy: A Controversial History... (pictures Included) / Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! / Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Solomath01: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Be ready to suffer 700yrs
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Bennysam: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:
[b]This girl is a very beautiful lady which i know would have lots of suitors on her head. I never even intended dating her until she converted our friendship to relationship.

When we started, i noticed her incessant calls and had to complain about them which got reduced with time. In most cases, i would bring up issues pertaining to her having an affair with some of those people which she would discard and even get angry enough as to quarrel with me.
So, because of the texts and calls she was getting i became suspicious and one evening when i read a text from a guy addressing her as "baby and luv" i finally vented my anger, she strolled out that evening while i waited at home, later on, i took her phone, old phone which she barely uses, i turned it on and went through her Whatsapp messages, it was then that i discovered she has had an affair with a boss she was working for and even got messed up without her salary being paid for that month.

Not just that, other guys too have had their pounds of flesh. I was messed up that evening because this lady would insist we have sex without condom. So messed up that when she came, for the first time in my life, i layed my hands on a woman and slapped her so bad, I even beat her till she was unconcious and when she finally gained conciousness, she started begging and explaining, she even pretended like she wants to drink hypo bleech due to heart break.

To cut the long story short, i got other texts too from guys in her phone, one in particular sent her "are we still seeing today ?" Which she told me she never made any arrangement with the guy.
Well, i have invested much on this girl and i don't want to let her go like that, she had turned me to a brutal guy. I don't know what to do, i don't want to break up with her because she would just shift to another guy the next day, so I need advise on the best medicine for this kind of lady.[/b]
You people will be claiming redpill but small you come here and complain about the same girls you guy insults
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by harmony75: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
you're so immature continue to beat her o it's like you don't love your life.. what stupid love will make you beat a woman?! I always say it don't date if you're not ready for marriage, grow up man you're too childish � you beat someone's child till she pass out if she have died nko? mumu guy �
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by CandidNotes: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
You beat the girl until she became UNCONSCIOUS. I wish the police could trace you through your Nairaland account. You are a piece of TRASH.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Blakpot: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
How can u say u love someone and beat her unconscious.
Cheating is a normal thing in relationship. Normal ppl would break up.
But not u. because u spend money on top her head, u get d right to kill her. I feel sorry for any woman wey u go marry u.

Investment kee u there. Anuofia.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Which is more important to you bro.......peace of mind or the or the return of the investment you have made on her,choose wisely
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Tosic007(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Continue acting like a pussy ass niggarr
Be a real niggarr and move on

real niggarrrrs don't do love and relationship real niggarr see women as swimming pool..real niggarrrrs own na to swim shaperly and move on

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just swim our own sharpely and move on.
real niggarrrz bang pussy and move on.
May your days be long
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Lashist(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

What I mean is that he can't claim that she is cheating since she is not yet married to him, she has to keep her options open especially if the man in question hasn't showed her that he is ready for a long term relationship.
He is wrong to beat her but whether he pays for her bride price or not, he should know she belongs to the street. Marriage won't keep that kinda lady pants closed. You agree right? cheesy
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by SweetCunt97(f): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:
[b]This girl is a very beautiful lady which i know would have lots of suitors on her head. I never even intended dating her until she converted our friendship to relationship.

When we started, i noticed her incessant calls and had to complain about them which got reduced with time. In most cases, i would bring up issues pertaining to her having an affair with some of those people which she would discard and even get angry enough as to quarrel with me.
So, because of the texts and calls she was getting i became suspicious and one evening when i read a text from a guy addressing her as "baby and luv" i finally vented my anger, she strolled out that evening while i waited at home, later on, i took her phone, old phone which she barely uses, i turned it on and went through her Whatsapp messages, it was then that i discovered she has had an affair with a boss she was working for and even got messed up without her salary being paid for that month.

Not just that, other guys too have had their pounds of flesh. I was messed up that evening because this lady would insist we have sex without condom. So messed up that when she came, for the first time in my life, i layed my hands on a woman and slapped her so bad, I even beat her till she was unconcious and when she finally gained conciousness, she started begging and explaining, she even pretended like she wants to drink hypo bleech due to heart break.

To cut the long story short, i got other texts too from guys in her phone, one in particular sent her "are we still seeing today ?" Which she told me she never made any arrangement with the guy.
Well, i have invested much on this girl and i don't want to let her go like that, she had turned me to a brutal guy. I don't know what to do, i don't want to break up with her because she would just shift to another guy the next day, so I need advise on the best medicine for this kind of lady.[/b]
You a very big fool. You beat her until she lost consciousness! Someone's daughter! God punish ur ugly mouth there. She see other people cause u simply not enough. You can't simply swerve and find a lady who sees u as enough for her.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by lastburn(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
I don't understand... Do you still want to keep her? As in?
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by SweetCunt97(f): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
Myhusband:
I don't know what to do, i don't want to break up with her because she would just shift to another guy the next day, so I need advise on the best medicine for this kind of lady

a very pretty lady on a friend zone but she want relationship but you didn't assess her if she's someone that have loyalty before given inn, now you discovered she's a cheat, instead of you to discard her and find another loyal lady, you started to beat her and holding her waywardness on Ransome?

like someone said above, if that lady eventually faint and move to the other side due to your beating then you're in big trouble

let the lady made you spend the rest of your life in prison before it will speak to you, to break up with her you hear?

that bolded sound funny and hilarious, the pússy that had been useless before you arrived is what you're fighting for? complex inferiority and small pikin dey worry you
Baba Pussy no fit dey useless unless it out of commission.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by AaronWeb: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
You shouldn't have laid your hands on her no matter what she did. You don pay her bride price?
Laying your hands on a woman even if she's your wife is uncalled for.
If any guy lays his hand on my sisters irrespective of what they did, i will beat him till he looses consciousness.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by skillmyman(m): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
hi bro,
i see you beat her dead and you also killed for murder.
nothing you have lost that can be equal to your life.
let her go
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by ZooOga: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
@Hushbingo

since when is a community property olosho a lady? receive sense broda and learn how to share dem with the brotherhood without all this stress tingz.

grow a set and go hard on these hoes like Vick and Desmond taught you! cheesy

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Hassanjameel(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
u are not going to die if she leaves u...know this and have peace...
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by BadBradley: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
DukeJoe17:

These type of girls are very dangerous.
My ex was of that breed and i wasted no time in discarding her silly ass.

The most painful thing was that she keeps telling me who and who is asking her out, so irritating.
even in marriage they will still like ok for excuse to cheat.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by sleekone: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
You have a serious case of inferiority complex. You beat her because you saw messages but you dont want to let her go because she'll go to someone else. Please leave her alone. No be by force to date. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Myhusband(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba Pussy no fit dey useless unless it out of commission.

you won't understand, you're talking to the father of pússy, not all men knows some pussies smell just because of their urge and pleasure

some pussies smell and smelling pussies are dangerous to a man's healthy, smelling pussies is usually caused by sexual intercourse and unhygienic act

so pussy bang by different dicks cannot be out of commission? e be like say some rough guy never mishandle you before, the video some ediots guys did while banging one lady, even me as a guy while watching it I felt pity for the lady
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Ladycewhy(f): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
enemyofprogress:
peace is another useless girl, she flirts around, moreover she has boat mouth and body odours. Let him just go for blessing
una nor go use laugh kill person grin grin grin. Werey !
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

U said u don’t want to let her go bt u can’t be serious with her either cos she’s not ready to settle or not matured enough.

U can not stop a cheating gal just like u can’t stop a cheating guy until they are ready. So what can u do? Wait and bare it or leave. And if u are not ok in the head keep her and continue beating her bt u might regret it.

There is nothing really u can do sorry.

NB: U can correct her like u have done now and she seems remorseful then observe and see if she’s willing to turn a new leaf and change bt if she continues it goes back to what I said earlier.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Donpenny(m): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
My judgement goes thus - The foundation of this relationship as been tampered with( trust), therefore this relationship lacks trust wish May breed further hatred and degenerated to domestic violent.

My verdict- Let go of her now to avoid other stories that touches body and soul later on in life becux a leopard can never change it skin.

Congratulations my brother as the Lord reveal this to you earlier
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

Better let her go or she will ruin your life for sure

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by chiboy1116: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Werey , u beat her up ? I know I loved it
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Worksunlimited: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

Count your losses and move on
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Stefenijoan002(f): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Does that now warrant her to be cheating around coz bride price has not been paid?let's call a spade a spade the cheating has sank into her n it's not something she's leaving anything soon .so plz do don't justify her cheating as reason coz of he has not married her.to the ops I think n feel if you can make her see reason n change on her own there's no need being there again forget.according to you you've invested in her so much does that now give you the right to eat something u know might turn out to kill you ?I guess ur answer is nope.so do let her go for your own peace .
BaddieFreak:

What I mean is that he can't claim that she is cheating since she is not yet married to him, she has to keep her options open especially if the man in question hasn't showed her that he is ready for a long term relationship.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by stormborn28(m): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Please if you want all control over your woman and dictate to her as you wish, do the needful, pay her bride price and marry her. Stop wasting her time and expect her not to have other options. You even beat her, no wonder she is cheating on you woman beater.
just look at the foolish advise you are giving... Thousands of women who are married still cheat....were their bride price not paid? I don't know why people like giving this stupid advice....a cheat is always going to be a cheat ...his or her status does not change him or her... OP walk out of the relationship.... Nonsense everywhere
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Wunna: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Please if you want all control over your woman and dictate to her as you wish, do the needful, pay her bride price and marry her. Stop wasting her time and expect her not to have other options. You even beat her, no wonder she is cheating on you woman beater.
Sharrap you short holosho angry
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by stormborn28(m): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
una nor go use laugh kill person grin grin grin. Werey !
hmmmmm....and she fit tell another guy make he dey give am head ooooooo
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Uglygurl(f): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Guy, relationship dey like this how marriage go be?
Forget any 'investment' you made on her and get a girl that will give you peace and rest of mind.
Because you have a cheerful giver girlfriend,you want to risk going to jail or dying by hanging.
whether you break up with her or marry her,she will always land on another man's bed!
It's better you leave this girl than to be termed a murderer.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by bluefilm: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

Nwoke m, listen to me now very carefully.

She's never your woman.

It's just your turn.

A word is enough for the truly wise.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by GOFRONT(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Angbo on the beat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lovers Of Nude Pics... / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / An Apology Letter From Men To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.