Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend (40066 Views)

Icepick Lobotomy: A Controversial History... (pictures Included) / Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! / Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by GOFRONT(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Pius Angbo on the beat
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Babaflexzy11(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
I dey provoke when i see write ups like these. Abeg make we hear word. Guy man do what u feel is right and stop disturbing nairalanders....
Hushbingo:
[b]This girl is a very beautiful lady which i know would have lots of suitors on her head. I never even intended dating her until she converted our friendship to relationship.

When we started, i noticed her incessant calls and had to complain about them which got reduced with time. In most cases, i would bring up issues pertaining to her having an affair with some of those people which she would discard and even get angry enough as to quarrel with me.
So, because of the texts and calls she was getting i became suspicious and one evening when i read a text from a guy addressing her as "baby and luv" i finally vented my anger, she strolled out that evening while i waited at home, later on, i took her phone, old phone which she barely uses, i turned it on and went through her Whatsapp messages, it was then that i discovered she has had an affair with a boss she was working for and even got messed up without her salary being paid for that month.

Not just that, other guys too have had their pounds of flesh. I was messed up that evening because this lady would insist we have sex without condom. So messed up that when she came, for the first time in my life, i layed my hands on a woman and slapped her so bad, I even beat her till she was unconcious and when she finally gained conciousness, she started begging and explaining, she even pretended like she wants to drink hypo bleech due to heart break.

To cut the long story short, i got other texts too from guys in her phone, one in particular sent her "are we still seeing today ?" Which she told me she never made any arrangement with the guy.
Well, i have invested much on this girl and i don't want to let her go like that, she had turned me to a brutal guy. I don't know what to do, i don't want to break up with her because she would just shift to another guy the next day, so I need advise on the best medicine for this kind of lady.[/b]
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Clinghton: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Send her packing, before you commit murder and spend the rest of your heels in cell.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by themanderon: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
You are hanging on to what may later kill you. Let her go.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by chronique(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:
[b]This girl is a very beautiful lady which i know would have lots of suitors on her head. I never even intended dating her until she converted our friendship to relationship.

When we started, i noticed her incessant calls and had to complain about them which got reduced with time. In most cases, i would bring up issues pertaining to her having an affair with some of those people which she would discard and even get angry enough as to quarrel with me.
So, because of the texts and calls she was getting i became suspicious and one evening when i read a text from a guy addressing her as "baby and luv" i finally vented my anger, she strolled out that evening while i waited at home, later on, i took her phone, old phone which she barely uses, i turned it on and went through her Whatsapp messages, it was then that i discovered she has had an affair with a boss she was working for and even got messed up without her salary being paid for that month.

Not just that, other guys too have had their pounds of flesh. I was messed up that evening because this lady would insist we have sex without condom. So messed up that when she came, for the first time in my life, i layed my hands on a woman and slapped her so bad, I even beat her till she was unconcious and when she finally gained conciousness, she started begging and explaining, she even pretended like she wants to drink hypo bleech due to heart break.

To cut the long story short, i got other texts too from guys in her phone, one in particular sent her "are we still seeing today ?" Which she told me she never made any arrangement with the guy.
Well, i have invested much on this girl and i don't want to let her go like that, she had turned me to a brutal guy. I don't know what to do, i don't want to break up with her because she would just shift to another guy the next day, so I need advise on the best medicine for this kind of lady.[/b]

Don't break up with her until you are sure you have HIV. If you don't break up with her now, it would not be a good thing. You need to wait until you start treating stds and HIV.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by FahBuLous: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Sorry to say this, but you are a fool for laying your filthy hands on a woman...
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Lyndollarz(f): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
You are a brutal guy..she didn't turn you to it.you just manifested the real you..nonsense...
If she is Robing you of your peace of mind ,why dont you let her go.instead of turning her to a punching bag.because am sure this is just the beginning of the numerous beatings you will give her in this her life time...mtvhew
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by InvertedHammer: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

/
See all the time you are investing in a girl owned by the community. Tomorrow you will blame an innocent uncle in the village for your poverty.

Every man is hustling to upgrade in this Buhari time. But your major problem is a girl.

/
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Legalese(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lol.. Work on your self esteem and ego.

1) Love is not transactional. You cannot be with someone because you've "invested" in them. That's not love, that's business.

2) If you give love and you don't get it in return, move on to where you're wanted.
My half cent.
Hushbingo:

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
You should be thanking your demon gods that you didn't kill her. This is a chance for you to let her go and move forward with your miserable life but you can't reason with that your coconut head

So you don't want to let her go because you have spent money on her and she can easily move on to another guy. Are those concrete reasons from any responsible negroe?

Dick head.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by mousano(f): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
yrex01:
I didn't beat mine, I make sure I chased all her bestie n side guy away, make sure she has no one but me sotey babe introduced me to her mom n family. Babe can't go 4hrs a day without calling me but before if I no call we no talk. After I make sure she's so obsessed bout me, I broke up by telling her friends say I no do again make em epp me tell her. Mumu sick for months.
And you think you've done the right thing? You're forming Alpha male too.

Shior.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Avast(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

I have invested much on this girl

Is she a BTC or FX?

Hushbingo:

and i don't want to let her go

I pray that sense locate you soon.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Longman8: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
It obvious u seems to love her so much and becoming over protective of her maybe because of what u ve invested on her in the relationship. My beloved brother if believe she is cheating on u, summon courage nd let her go off ur life. She doesn't deserve u. if she deserves u she will respect u nd be for only you. I have come to understand that LOVE is not forced it flows freely,LOVE is not taken it is given. So dear elder bro. LET GO,sooner or later u will be happy u did. Wish u well.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
yrex01:
I didn't beat mine, I make sure I chased all her bestie n side guy away, make sure she has no one but me sotey babe introduced me to her mom n family. Babe can't go 4hrs a day without calling me but before if I no call we no talk. After I make sure she's so obsessed bout me, I broke up by telling her friends say I no do again make em epp me tell her. Mumu sick for months.
so you are an obsessive control freak, a narcissist and a user. Noted

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Osashalom: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

Can't you see that you are on your way to express?
You were lucky the first time, Bros next time she may not wake up when you beat her.
Then your post will read like this; from prison to court and back to prison.
The judge said I am being tried for murder, please nairalanders how do I change it to manslaughter? That will be all for now!
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Olohitobu: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Damn, op I've been in your shoes, met an igbo girl during nysc, she's an angel in human form, she carry front carry back n same time tall, as per bad guy I was I told eveey corper to stay away from her that she's mine, two weeks into serving we started talking, fast forward 4 weeks later she moved in with me, I was damn happy, the girl is the bomb, everyone in that town wants her but she doesn't give a damn about them,we were madly in love

One month after calls started coming, chats upon chat, she's got INmessage in her phone with different guys, was curious so I went to her chats on INmessage I nearly fainted, she's a call girl, heavy runs girl,I confronted her she got angry saying it was her past life, was having sleepless night cos I fell helplessly inlove with her.

A time came she said she wanna travel home to owerri to go see her Mom, the morning she was to travel she was in the bathroom so out of curiosity I logged into INmessage I saw different appointment she has booked in owerri already, one 30k a night, other 60k n 100k, I was finished, I showed her the chats and out of the trauma if gave her the beating of her life and some neighbor came in and took me to they place, got back an hour later my babe still travelled, I knew what's up already, she will angrily bleeped the life out of this clients just to get back at me for the bashing, to cut the long story short we tolerated each other for two years after nysc cos she do come to Abuja from owerri and spend like months or two and go back to the LovePeddler life in owerri, until during one of the visit she had serious issue with my elder bro in which she was wrong and same time she refused to apologise n stomped out that same morning back to owerri out of anger, my brother na that one I manage use as excuse leave her o, it was hard sha. D girl finnnne

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by darichlife: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

Sorry to say this but you are hooked on the pu**y and it's messing with your sense of judgement. You are not losing nothing if she goes. Be wise and use your head while it is still on your neck.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by darichlife: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Don't Just Conlude Dat She Isn't Faithful To U. Dat Guys Sends Her Msgs Doesn't Always Mean Dat She Has Affair With Dem. Just As U Can't Stop Flies 4rm Flocking Around Shit, U Can't Stop Guys 4rm Flocking Around Ladies. Guys Will Wooing Definitely Woo Her. If Her Mind Is Still 4 U, She Won't Go After Dem. 2ndly, U Av To Work On Ur Behaviour Too. How Can U Beat A Girl To D Point Of Unconsciousness?
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by darichlife: 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
Olohitobu:
Damn, op I've been in your shoes, met an igbo girl during nysc, she's an angel in human form, she carry front carry back n same time tall, as per bad guy I was I told eveey corper to stay away from her that she's mine, two weeks into serving we started talking, fast forward 4 weeks later she moved in with me, I was damn happy, the girl is the bomb, everyone in that town wants her but she doesn't give a damn about them,we were madly in love

One month after calls started coming, chats upon chat, she's got INmessage in her phone with different guys, was curious so I went to her chats on INmessage I nearly fainted, she's a call girl, heavy runs girl,I confronted her she got angry saying it was her past life, was having sleepless night cos I fell helplessly inlove with her.

A time came she said she wanna travel home to owerri to go see her Mom, the morning she was to travel she was in the bathroom so out of curiosity I logged into INmessage I saw different appointment she has booked in owerri already, one 30k a night, other 60k n 100k, I was finished, I showed her the chats and out of the trauma if gave her the beating of her life and some neighbor came in and took me to they place, got back an hour later my babe still travelled, I knew what's up already, she will angrily bleeped the life out of this clients just to get back at me for the bashing, to cut the long story short we tolerated each other for two years after nysc cos she do come to Abuja from owerri and spend like months or two and go back to the LovePeddler life in owerri, until during one of the visit she had serious issue with my elder bro in which she was wrong and same time she refused to apologise n stomped out that same morning back to owerri out of anger, my brother na that one I manage use as excuse leave her o, it was hard sha. D girl finnnne

Men like you fail to define your kind of relationship that's why you will keep having this pitfalls if you don't wake up. Beauty is not enough to keep a man happy.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Map1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

can you hear your self, you keep enslaved your self mentally, women don't love the reason most of our ladies don't date broke guy because he can't add value to their life but I keep wondering why men keep falling in love with broke and jobless ladies who add no value to their life except sex where some ladies with good job and mature for marriage are there without a responsible men to call them.bro is better you wake up and let her go
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by frank950(m): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Please if you want all control over your woman and dictate to her as you wish, do the needful, pay her bride price and marry her. Stop wasting her time and expect her not to have other options. You even beat her, no wonder she is cheating on you woman beater.

so you think paying her bride price will automatically stop her from cheating or as you called it 'having other options' nothing changes in marriage.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by skj1377(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
Chairman what you need to know is most ladies are mobile Babalawo, I guess you have ingested few concoction from either her nipple or virgina. Your in trouble man but the solution is simple. Flee fornication and be born again. Over time the juju will stop having effect on you . Besides, you will see the girl in all her ugliness afterwards .
Hushbingo:

Well, i have invested much on this girl and I don't want to let her go like that, she had turned me to a brutal guy. I don't know what to do, I don't want to break up with her because she would just shift to another guy the next day, so I need advise on the best medicine for this kind of lady.[/b]
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Amiee99(f): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
You never intended to date her but you finally succumbed. You should have left when you started seeing red flags but you were glued because she's "very beautiful". Follow yourself yarn and realize you ain't with her for the right reasons.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by wizi4tyn: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Please if you want all control over your woman and dictate to her as you wish, do the needful, pay her bride price and marry her. Stop wasting her time and expect her not to have other options. You even beat her, no wonder she is cheating on you woman beater.

Omor shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Amiee99(f): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
darichlife:

Men like you fail to define your kind of relationship that's why you will keep having this pitfalls if you don't wake up. Beauty is not enough to keep a man happy.

Thank you very much. A lot of guys say ladies are after material gain but when you knowingly always want to get involved with such ladies, you start seeing every other lady as same. It's high time we told ourselves the truth.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Coinbased: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
Oh
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by At10tion: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hushbingo:

what you have has a girlfriend is a discreet prostitute!! We have people like that and It's difficult for such people to change. Before you start taking care of another man's son as yours, use your head! She may look beautiful in all forms but her value is not better than the hooker in the street! Before people start laughing behind you, do the needful.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by presmarine(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
My brother no woman is totally innocent
If you really love your woman sit her down and talk to her and make her understand ur intentions for her and start planning to do the needful
Like they say the devil u know is better than the angel u don't know
Thank you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lovers Of Nude Pics... / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.