Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,691,680 members, 6,342,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 June 2021 at 07:23 PM

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend (37342 Views)

Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos / Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Basicend: 2:27am On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Faithfulness starts from a relationship. Every attitude needed to keep a marriage starts from relationships. That is why I hate to hear the word “wife duties”. If she is not faithful to him while dating, not respectful, not caring, not cooperative- she won’t turn any better because of a ring. That is if she even gets it.

Respect.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by zedegit: 3:07am On Dec 10, 2020
Hushbingo:
[b]This girl is a very beautiful lady which i know would have lots of suitors on her head. I never even intended dating her until she converted our friendship to relationship.

When we started, i noticed her incessant calls and had to complain about them which got reduced with time. In most cases, i would bring up issues pertaining to her having an affair with some of those people which she would discard and even get angry enough as to quarrel with me.
So, because of the texts and calls she was getting i became suspicious and one evening when i read a text from a guy addressing her as "baby and luv" i finally vented my anger, she strolled out that evening while i waited at home, later on, i took her phone, old phone which she barely uses, i turned it on and went through her Whatsapp messages, it was then that i discovered she has had an affair with a boss she was working for and even got messed up without her salary being paid for that month.

Not just that, other guys too have had their pounds of flesh. I was messed up that evening because this lady would insist we have sex without condom. So messed up that when she came, for the first time in my life, i layed my hands on a woman and slapped her so bad, I even beat her till she was unconcious and when she finally gained conciousness, she started begging and explaining, she even pretended like she wants to drink hypo bleech due to heart break.

To cut the long story short, i got other texts too from guys in her phone, one in particular sent her "are we still seeing today ?" Which she told me she never made any arrangement with the guy.
Well, i have invested much on this girl and i don't want to let her go like that, she had turned me to a brutal guy. I don't know what to do, i don't want to break up with her because she would just shift to another guy the next day, so I need advise on the best medicine for this kind of lady.[/b]

Don't be a devil.
Let her go with no strings attached. You have invested in her, so what?

Did she force you? You had no right to beat her or even leave her unconscious, you should be in jail if she actually knew her rights.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by zedegit: 3:15am On Dec 10, 2020
Kobicove:
So what do you want from us?

He just wants suggestions on how to revenge more and make her more useless.

Imagine! sad

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 10, 2020
massalati:

Some people are mad, even you
your stupidity is outright sacrosant.....
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by FrostyButter: 4:26am On Dec 10, 2020
Hushbingo, i just came to tell you you're a stupid man. Someone betrayed you and you beat the person unconscious... Lol.

What seperates a man from the beasts in the forest is his ability to put his feelings aside and have mental fortitude when needed. You think this would be the first and the last time someone would betray you? Are you a baby?

Once again you're a stupid person. What if she died? You will just throw your life away.

Why even get so emotional to a point of hitting her. Something is lacking in you, just like in her, and you need to work on yourself.

And PS: Walk away.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by youngchopper(m): 4:46am On Dec 10, 2020
Hushbingo:
[b]This girl is a very beautiful lady which i know would have lots of suitors on her head. I never even intended dating her until she converted our friendship to relationship.

When we started, i noticed her incessant calls and had to complain about them which got reduced with time. In most cases, i would bring up issues pertaining to her having an affair with some of those people which she would discard and even get angry enough as to quarrel with me.
So, because of the texts and calls she was getting i became suspicious and one evening when i read a text from a guy addressing her as "baby and luv" i finally vented my anger, she strolled out that evening while i waited at home, later on, i took her phone, old phone which she barely uses, i turned it on and went through her Whatsapp messages, it was then that i discovered she has had an affair with a boss she was working for and even got messed up without her salary being paid for that month.

Not just that, other guys too have had their pounds of flesh. I was messed up that evening because this lady would insist we have sex without condom. So messed up that when she came, for the first time in my life, i layed my hands on a woman and slapped her so bad, I even beat her till she was unconcious and when she finally gained conciousness, she started begging and explaining, she even pretended like she wants to drink hypo bleech due to heart break.

To cut the long story short, i got other texts too from guys in her phone, one in particular sent her "are we still seeing today ?" Which she told me she never made any arrangement with the guy.
Well, i have invested much on this girl and i don't want to let her go like that, she had turned me to a brutal guy. I don't know what to do, i don't want to break up with her because she would just shift to another guy the next day, so I need advise on the best medicine for this kind of lady.[/b]
you are not serious with your life Op.
with all that happened to Adam,Solomon,kingdavid,Samson the strongest
u still think you are more special than this men?
you lack self esteem, don't go and kill somebody daughter. Op have you tried to know why she's always entertaining attention from other men? there is something you lack that she wants from outside
I will advice you to quit this relationship because u can never have all those qualities you lack.
a word of an advice
stop investing in girlfriends
it's going to end in sorrows
take heart brother and move on with your life.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Godsown0: 5:01am On Dec 10, 2020
Hushbingo:
afor the first time in my life, i layed my hands on a woman and slapped her so bad, I even beat her till she was unconcious and when she finally gained conciousness,
You are a human beater, a disgrace to manhood
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by freeman5050: 6:09am On Dec 10, 2020
Hushbingo:

You don't trust her...right? And most importantly you don't wish to loose her either ending your relationship or by guys...right?

This is my candid advise..
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. To slap you dey hungry me now...

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by fexyrich(m): 6:12am On Dec 10, 2020
BaddieFreak:

What I mean is that he can't claim that she is cheating since she is not yet married to him, she has to keep her options open especially if the man in question hasn't showed her that he is ready for a long term relationship.
This ur useless mentality is the reason why most of you ladies live a wayward and promiscous life all in the name of keeping options open...If you want to date date with a purpose and define ur relationship from the beginning..And stay faithful to ur man and stop being useless and foolish

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Dbeautifulme(f): 6:20am On Dec 10, 2020
Bola146:

Gbam!!!! A chilled bottle of Baron and hot pizza for you

Look at the then.. Same ol same ol
She should marry her... A cheat for that matter
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Dbeautifulme(f): 6:30am On Dec 10, 2020
sammirano:
This is becoming irritating and unbearable to read. Guys what is happening? I'm always of the opionion of dating a lady you have absolute influence and control over, and not someone you literally worship the ground they step upon.

You are lamenting you dont want to leave cos someone else will just takeover. Hilarious.. Is some people not already doing it now with her. You guys are the achitect of your own problems, you reverend a lady's body above and beyond where it should and the society makes it worse.

You have sold your birth rights. Now it's a guy that worries while d ladies sleep on.

Well, I won't advise cos you won't take it.

Kai Kai... God bless you my brother
May your wisdom never cease
You are the very first guy I would pray for on nairaland ever since this year.
Your comment touched and blessed me
Thanks brother.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by akee01(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2020
BaddieFreak:

What I mean is that he can't claim that she is cheating since she is not yet married to him, she has to keep her options open especially if the man in question hasn't showed her that he is ready for a long term relationship.
U really need a relationship chancellor or a good therapist more than u need breakfast
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Firerising: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2020
This is not even an issue... i had similar experience but no need beating someone child and if u can't just walk away get a new grl while u r still dating her and do a transfer of affection and that's it bro....that's it

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by solonubinho(m): 7:04am On Dec 10, 2020
dyera:
The girl is a beautiful unmarried adult and you can't prevent her from seeing other men Your attempt to use violence to control her action is very wrong. If you are unwilling to share her with other men, then you should do the needful and end your relationship with her.

I tell you that there is nothing you can do to stop a girl that has a habit of seeing other men. Even a married woman is free to have an affair, she will not be breaking any law by doing so.

If you are not comfortable with this girl seeing other men, you breakup with her. If you something damaging to her because she is seeing other men while in a relationship with you, she has the right to put you in jail.

Lol I hope you will not come and wail when it's a man's turn to say "A man is a handsome, successful unmarried adult and you can't prevent him from seeing other women. Because you're the ones that are quick to call men scum.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by mibrims: 7:11am On Dec 10, 2020
Hushbingo:

December 2018 i was in ur shoes
Urs is even better she’s crying and begging
Mine was arrogant and showed no remorse
Maybe because i didn’t beat her, when i threatened to beat she ran and started making calls with the phone i bought for her, only God knows who she was calling maybe a soldier. Or the Benz guy that drops her off.. we were both youth corpers then dating for 4yrs frm uni.. so much investment I made on her but i had to move on cos i was broke and couldn’t maintain her and make her loyal
No one advised me
Today i drive Benz and living better and all she does is to like any pics I post on social media.
Bro move on and focus on ur life
And u will bounce back
Or stay with her and watch ur sef have plenty set backs cos of woman..
And for ur own good pls stop beating women
It changes nothing... But rather puts u in trouble.
jst make money and she will Be the one begging u not to cheat..
enough said bro go and hustle

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by carlos1(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2020
Op, I was once like u.

I fell in love with this girl and did everything for her, house rent o, feeding o, even helped her register waec, jamb, neco etc to make sure she goes to school and at least meet half my standards.

I was really willing to do anything to make it work for us but guess what, dis babe was just living her life n catching fun, I was practically d only one in love in the relationship. She can't even address my by my pet name in public, she practically calls me by my name when we r in public unlike me.

The calls and the travels she makes n relieved constantly got me worried till one day I decided to check her fone, o boy what I saw almost killed me. I was dating a prostitute. Damn.

I was heart broken, fell sick n slimmed down under 48hrs. My love for her was still strong but I made a decision during those two days.

I decided to hands off her without telling her. I deleted her numbers, blocked her n deleted her photos, unfriended her on social media and den started my recovery journey. though it wasn't easy, but I did it.

I got over her within some months, infact I started making more friends that kept me busy n made me think less of her. It worked.

Four months later, she fell sick n went to a private clinic for treatment, they ran all tests on her and found out she had infections, then they did HIV on her n it turned out positive.

The doctor happened to b someone who knows me n d girl, though she doesn't know I know d doctor. He called me n explained everything to me, I told him I left d girl. Four months back and he advised I come do some tests to b on d safe side.

I rushed down immediately I no want story. I ran all d recommended tests n all came out negative except staph including HIV. I thanked my stars.

I just started my treatment for staphylococcus d next day and got healed after 2months. Staph stubborn o. Kai.

Today dat babe looks like broom stick, a shadow of her former self so lean and always looking fatigued. I learnt she refused to go for retrovirals at the general hospital because people know her there. I pray she survives.

Today, I love with my head and no dey beg person to change or stick with me. I learnt that u can't force people to love u if dey don't.

I just changed my wardrobe, repackaged my self and brought out a new me. But d attention I get now from girls eh, Kai. E be like film. I'm now wondering how I got involved with my ex in d first place. Tufiakwa

Op, just let her go, u will get over her with time. It won't b easy aswear, but u can do it if u believe it n stick to d plan.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by jornwhite: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Faithfulness starts from a relationship. Every attitude needed to keep a marriage starts from relationships. That is why I hate to hear the word “wife duties”. If she is not faithful to him while dating, not respectful, not caring, not cooperative- she won’t turn any better because of a ring. That is if she even gets it.

Eeyah !! some of us have known you for long to tell, age and pressure is why you would even comment like these, and if a RING won't make any gurl better maybe AGE will. the fear of menopause without a seed is the beginning of wisdom grin if those guys sliding to ur DM can just wait till like after 10yrs, naa dem go taya for reply

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2020
FahBuLous:
Sorry to say this, but you are a fool for laying your filthy hands on a woman...
Women na egg. Make I hear world Jo. If u run ur mouth de will descend on you simple.

Wen we small we no de abuse person way strong pass is because we go collect
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2020
Olohitobu:
Damn, op I've been in your shoes, met an igbo girl during nysc, she's an angel in human form, she carry front carry back n same time tall, as per bad guy I was I told eveey corper to stay away from her that she's mine, two weeks into serving we started talking, fast forward 4 weeks later she moved in with me, I was damn happy, the girl is the bomb, everyone in that town wants her but she doesn't give a damn about them,we were madly in love

One month after calls started coming, chats upon chat, she's got INmessage in her phone with different guys, was curious so I went to her chats on INmessage I nearly fainted, she's a call girl, heavy runs girl,I confronted her she got angry saying it was her past life, was having sleepless night cos I fell helplessly inlove with her.

A time came she said she wanna travel home to owerri to go see her Mom, the morning she was to travel she was in the bathroom so out of curiosity I logged into INmessage I saw different appointment she has booked in owerri already, one 30k a night, other 60k n 100k, I was finished, I showed her the chats and out of the trauma if gave her the beating of her life and some neighbor came in and took me to they place, got back an hour later my babe still travelled, I knew what's up already, she will angrily bleeped the life out of this clients just to get back at me for the bashing, to cut the long story short we tolerated each other for two years after nysc cos she do come to Abuja from owerri and spend like months or two and go back to the LovePeddler life in owerri, until during one of the visit she had serious issue with my elder bro in which she was wrong and same time she refused to apologise n stomped out that same morning back to owerri out of anger, my brother na that one I manage use as excuse leave her o, it was hard sha. D girl finnnne
Na ur specs of gal finish u.
Some guys go see fine gal package finish want make Dem make am galfriend. I laph in Swahili. My cousin go tell u know be only u Sabi better thing.

Those kind gal na only marriage de calm Dem down
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by v2: 8:41am On Dec 10, 2020
Oga beater, walk away if you are not okay with her behavior. Or you are hoping she will change after knowing about her social life? So tey you beat her faint. Na prison dey wait you
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by demmymoney(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Exactly

Men should b allowed to do the same and accept their polygamous nature, we can't just be sticking to one woman.....if not we will cheat!!

U just said how hypergamous u ladies are, I love this
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by demmymoney(m): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2020
Baba u need redpill

u are battling with sunk cost fallacy

Hoes dont make good wives, good mothers and they don't raise good children

Receive abundance mentality and explore the world joor
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by themaestro08(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2020
Hushbingo:

Such a distasteful read. So you beat to the point of unconsciousness? And you have the guts to say it here? Forgetting how many souls have been lost to such senseless domestic violence.

You can't change her , quit and let her go if you know what is good for you. angry
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by themaestro08(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2020
donbachi:
Why beat,when u can just walk away..let her go..then,u suffer heartbreak for few months.than spend all ur life in prison.from she cheating u into provocation.and she dies in ur hands.

The same thing I told this fool he is here telling is rubbish on the much he invested on her.

Rubbish angry
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by Solexgzy(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Please if you want all control over your woman and dictate to her as you wish, do the needful, pay her bride price and marry her. Stop wasting her time and expect her not to have other options. You even beat her, no wonder she is cheating on you woman beater.
its foolish to marry a lady that is not upright in dating
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by merieam16(f): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2020
yrex01:
I didn't beat mine, I make sure I chased all her bestie n side guy away, make sure she has no one but me sotey babe introduced me to her mom n family. Babe can't go 4hrs a day without calling me but before if I no call we no talk. After I make sure she's so obsessed bout me, I broke up by telling her friends say I no do again make em epp me tell her. Mumu sick for months.
woaw...wat an achievement. see person wey dey call som1 mumu
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by themaestro08(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2020
sammirano:
This is becoming irritating and unbearable to read. Guys what is happening? I'm always of the opionion of dating a lady you have absolute influence and control over, and not someone you literally worship the ground they step upon.

You are lamenting you dont want to leave cos someone else will just takeover. Hilarious.. Is some people not already doing it now with her. You guys are the achitect of your own problems, you reverend a lady's body above and beyond where it should and the society makes it worse.

You have sold your birth rights. Now it's a guy that worries while d ladies sleep on.

Well, I won't advise cos you won't take it.

Advice the mumu guy
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by themaestro08(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2020
chinchonglee:

Make we hear word abeg!

Do you also beat yours?
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by CookingPot: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
let her be. don't let her give you any problem
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by wildikeman(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hushbingo:

Bottom line you beat a woman.. You should be jailed. Better leave her alone and call it quite before you get "messed up" and finally kill her.

Then go for anger management
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by 123cherry: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
Just let her go..you invested in her willingly as market don spoil na to go house be that.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend by IamSoProlific: 1:47am On Dec 11, 2020
yrex01:
I didn't beat mine, I make sure I chased all her bestie n side guy away, make sure she has no one but me sotey babe introduced me to her mom n family. Babe can't go 4hrs a day without calling me but before if I no call we no talk. After I make sure she's so obsessed bout me, I broke up by telling her friends say I no do again make em epp me tell her. Mumu sick for months.

I think I'm in your exact state bro, how were you able to do all that bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / Nigerian Couple Cry On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / What Couples' Sleeping Positions Reveal About Relationships (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 294
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.