Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:10 PM

Nigeria Student Express In Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Student Express In Canada (951 Views)

OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process / Nigeria Student Express In Canada / The Result Of A Nigeria Student Who Sat For The 2018 Jamb Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Student Express In Canada by Benardinho(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Nigeria Student Express In Canada by Obiinna(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hello!!
Please i'm new here.
i'm asking for clarification concerning the prrof of funds for the NSE application.
I'm confused whether the applicant has to have the equivalent of 30,000 CAD sitting in your account for a minimum of 6 months or it has to reflect in your account within a period of 6 months even though that is not your current available balance at the moment?
Please i need help with clarification on that.
I'd appreciate the help please

(1) (Reply)

St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion / Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS / "Suspend The Use Of ID Cards, Use Admission Letters" - ESAN President Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.