Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Kindly Rate This GSD Guys And Tell Me.how Pure She Is - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Kindly Rate This GSD Guys And Tell Me.how Pure She Is (1225 Views)

Rate This Gsd Dog 7months Not Growing At All / Just Got This Puppy A Gsd. Wanting To Know How Pure She Is. Thanks For H / Rate This GSD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Rate This GSD Guys And Tell Me.how Pure She Is by chloedogie(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
I will still take more pictures as I took delivery yesterday night. The dog will be sent to my dad as he's a die hard lover of pure GSD....

Re: Kindly Rate This GSD Guys And Tell Me.how Pure She Is by chloedogie(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Pictures of parents during mating are the two next pictures...
Re: Kindly Rate This GSD Guys And Tell Me.how Pure She Is by chloedogie(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
More pictures of the puppy.

Re: Kindly Rate This GSD Guys And Tell Me.how Pure She Is by Haroldjunior: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
If she's from the above parents, then she's pure. You can't however deduce percentage of purity just from pictures.
Re: Kindly Rate This GSD Guys And Tell Me.how Pure She Is by chloedogie(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Haroldjunior:
If she's from the above parents, then she's pure. You can't however deduce percentage of purity just from pictures.

Yeah she is but wouldn't know why shes not black and red. My little worry is that.
Re: Kindly Rate This GSD Guys And Tell Me.how Pure She Is by rastaLivity: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
chloedogie:

Yeah she is but wouldn't know why shes not black and red. My little worry is that.
ask for the video, cos I may have seen that pic before.

Good pup nevertheless
Re: Kindly Rate This GSD Guys And Tell Me.how Pure She Is by chloedogie(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
rastaLivity:
ask for the video, cos I may have seen that pic before.

Good pup nevertheless

I have the video. Kind of huge but let me see what to do to it....
Re: Kindly Rate This GSD Guys And Tell Me.how Pure She Is by Haroldjunior: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
The dam isn't exactly black and red. She might turn out that way too
Re: Kindly Rate This GSD Guys And Tell Me.how Pure She Is by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
chloedogie:
I will still take more pictures as I took delivery yesterday night. The dog will be sent to my dad as he's a die hard lover of pure GSD....

Nice

(1) (Reply)

Rottweiller Puppies From Imported Bloodline...(super Box Head) / Man Lives With Bears For Two Years Thinking They Were Dogs / Freshly arrived Imported German shephered for sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.