Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

is Whatsapp Status Fight sweet or immature - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / is Whatsapp Status Fight sweet or immature (696 Views)

Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is Whatsapp Status Fight sweet or immature by balosammy(m): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin
I have seen so many relationship wahala this days
and the most annoying things is that, instead of them to settle their differences in their WhatsApp chat. they will now start disturbing us with their WhatsApp status, stoning each other with words on their status.

so now I just put together some hint on how to enjoy a relationship WhatsApp status fight .

Lemme give u hint on how to start WhatsApp relationship fight
1. Block everyone that might want to start asking you irrelevant questions.
2. Block all your side guy or chick ��
3. Make sure that it is only your gf/ bf and his or her friends that will see the post so they can he panel of judges
4. Make sure you use smile emoji so your partner Will think he or she is losing the fight. Pepe dem
*The end
Enjoy your WhatsApp fight o

*Whatsapp Status don turn relationship fighting ground* ������
Life no balance o
����

Relationship be like bicycle as wahala be like wheelbarrow
lol

1 Like

Re: is Whatsapp Status Fight sweet or immature by Abudu2000(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Actually WhatsApp status fight is the real sign of immaturity!! I once broke up with a girl for that and any guy uploading such can ever come close to me.

2 Likes

Re: is Whatsapp Status Fight sweet or immature by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
Who get time for this nonsense self
Re: is Whatsapp Status Fight sweet or immature by balosammy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Abudu2000:
Actually WhatsApp status fight is the real sign of immaturity!! I once broke up with a girl for that and any guy uploading such can ever come close to me.

like seriously is a real sign of immaturity
Re: is Whatsapp Status Fight sweet or immature by balosammy(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Who get time for this nonsense self

some stupid girl go wan make u get the time
Re: is Whatsapp Status Fight sweet or immature by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
cheesy I do have WhatsApp fights with my niggie. E.g
ME: Steer clear of women they add no value to your life especially you Justin wey dey carry woman matter for head like Akara hawker grin

Justin: I get more ass than a toilet seat unlike some slowpoke whose afraid of approaching even a 12 year old cheesy
Re: is Whatsapp Status Fight sweet or immature by balosammy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Masonkaycares:
cheesy I do have WhatsApp fights with my niggie. E.g
ME: Steer clear of women they add no value to your life especially you Justin wey dey carry woman matter for head like Akara hawker grin

Justin: I get more ass than a toilet seat unlike some slowpoke whose afraid of approaching even a 12 year old cheesy
mahd o
Re: is Whatsapp Status Fight sweet or immature by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
balosammy:

mahd o
This one wey you dey shout mad o, na just glimpse be this ooo, the real package dey.
Re: is Whatsapp Status Fight sweet or immature by balosammy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Masonkaycares:
This one wey you dey shout mad o, na just glimpse be this ooo, the real package dey.
my guy abeg leave the real package make I no faint o.
lol

(1) (Reply)

If She Slaps U / 500 Comments In 30 Mins And He Is Not A Celeb! *pics* / Why Are Africans So Obsessed With Marriage?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.