Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President (21040 Views)

Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France / President Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeping At Russia-Africa Summit (Video, Photos) / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by Alex5000: 5:21am On Dec 10, 2020
onyechez:

I just like their 24hrs electricity nonstop, good security system, street lights on every street, traffic lights every where, police with bikes monitoring defaulters, good roads. No kidnapping. You can withdraw hugely from bank without any arm robbers attacking until Nigerians begin to mess up the place.
I was in a bank in Ghana when a Japanese withdrawal was up to 5 million naira cash, and he entered a local bus, working in a crowd on the road without fear unlike Nigeria.
I have seated with many Caucasians on the local bus in Ghana, was shocked they moved around freely without any kidnapping, met other foreigners too there, even in their villages you will find constant electricity in there.
make i go dust my bag follow you my belle dy sweet because of wetin you talke grin
onyechez:

I just like their 24hrs electricity nonstop, good security system, street lights on every street, traffic lights every where, police with bikes monitoring defaulters, good roads. No kidnapping. You can withdraw hugely from bank without any arm robbers attacking until Nigerians begin to mess up the place.
I was in a bank in Ghana when a Japanese withdrawal was up to 5 million naira cash, and he entered a local bus, working in a crowd on the road without fear unlike Nigeria.
I have seated with many Caucasians on the local bus in Ghana, was shocked they moved around freely without any kidnapping, met other foreigners too there, even in their villages you will find constant electricity in there.
make i go dust my bag follow you my belle dy sweet because of wetin you talke
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by joshuanwankwo(m): 5:31am On Dec 10, 2020
jesus247alive:
Elections done and result announced the

In my country it will take three days, after all the

Guy pls edit this comment, the election took place on Monday and was announced on Wednesday night, plus rigging also happens Ghana politics. so don't try to rubbish Nigeria image.

manipulations and rigging, the rigger will announce the

Winner(DESPERATION) to remain in power. Kai may God help our country NIGG-ERIA. Congratulations nana addo

I pray no member of your family will be a victim to the hands of blood suckers, armed robbers and kidnappers and also village people, u shall travel and return in God faith. Amen

In jesus name Amen.

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by joshuanwankwo(m): 5:38am On Dec 10, 2020
rossniti:

You are a dumb fool with no brain typing rubbish while calling 'Jesus'.

Ghana's electorate is not even up to Lagos' population. Why should they not finish counting in one or two days?

The USA took nearly a week to declare her own results. Was it also due to manipulation and rigging, or what is your excuse for them?

Self-hater.

Meanwhile the Ghana election you're hyping was marred by violence, with five casualties at last count.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/12/9/five-killed-in-ghana-election-violence-as-accusations-continue

I wish I could give you 1k likes. Some people would just open their mouths and be rubbishing Nigerian image. Ghana that is always filled with rigging. But they would never know, because they haven't ever left Nigeria to see other places. Even in US and Western Europe, rigging occurs. The only place where rigging do not occur is places with 1 party system which is even worst.

Some Nigerians and low self-esteem eh ��.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by lipstick2(f): 5:38am On Dec 10, 2020
What do u expect.
Nobody gets I their and want to stay once and leave.

Beside who has the kind of resource he has to contest with him.

The pple who did just dey do try and luck and waste of saved up resources.

Yeye leaders
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by stealmatic(m): 5:43am On Dec 10, 2020
jesus247alive:
Elections done and result announced the same day

Winner(DESPERATION) to remain in power. Kai may God help our country NIGG-ERIA. Congratulations nana addo

I pray no member of your family will be a victim to the hands of blood suckers, armed robbers and kidnappers and also village people, u shall travel and return in God faith. Amen

In jesus name Amen.

all because you are not enlightened,do u check the daylies?do u know how many people that are in Nigeria? compare to Ghana?do you have any idea how many people died during this period? Mr pastor I think by now you should have known that religion and education are almost similar,if what you preach to your cohort is what u typed here then am sorry to say your personality need to be quesioned
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by otokx(m): 5:46am On Dec 10, 2020
This should be a sign to GEJ.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by KLand(m): 5:49am On Dec 10, 2020
"Ghana has a reputation for being one of the most stable democracies in Africa."

Nigeria is learner.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by BigBizzy(m): 6:07am On Dec 10, 2020
Ghana do election e be like say we no even know. I also want to believe nobody died also...

If na for naija, war film for full everywhere
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by josephft2000: 6:11am On Dec 10, 2020
In terms of political maturity, i give credit to Ghana.
I say a bigger congratulations to all Ghanians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by Shimran(m): 6:12am On Dec 10, 2020
jesus247alive:

In jesus name Amen.

Election was done on Monday and result announced on Wednesday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 10, 2020
WoundedLamb:

The fact that you didn't hear about it might not necessarily mean it wasn't significant but perhaps, it was relatively peaceful.
Definitely because it was insignificant.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by Virtplus(m): 6:31am On Dec 10, 2020
jesus247alive:

In jesus name Amen.

see u,only if u knw hw corrupt Ghana government is also,u wudnt had say something like this.. corrupt is strongly present in the whole Africa country..they re all fighting for there own personal pocket
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by jack1101: 6:53am On Dec 10, 2020
From my experience so far, Ghana always conduct the most peaceful elections
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by Seniorwriter(m): 7:03am On Dec 10, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
URGENT VACANCIES (REMOTE/WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY)

1. Academic Writers: Prospective candidates must possess a Masters degree (MA or M.Sc.) in any discipline. First degree holders and professional master’s degree holders, such as MBA and MPA should not apply. Familiarity with APA referencing style is a must.

2. Non-Academic Writers: The primary role is to develop various kinds of written content, such as blog posts, business reports, etc. Minimum qualification is first degree in any discipline.

Interested applicants should send their CV and application letters to patrickokunima@gmail.com with the position applying for as subject of the email. Additionally, academic writers are required to submit two copies of their writing academic writing, such as journal articles. Final year projects, M.Sc. theses or PhD dissertations are not acceptable. Non-Academic Writers are to send two copies of their writing along with their applications.
Pay is between N700 and N900 per page. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Good luck!

Nice but stringent to Though....writing is an Art sometimes comes with talent ...some English Linguists in my database can't even compete with some undergraduate student studying microbiology!!!

Anyways
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

© Seniorwriter
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by mywells: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=ask4loan post=96910951]We are looking for viable projects in need of capital injection through loans or direct investment funding.
[/quote.cool,you can purchase the lastest hummer bus and give me on hire purchase.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by Gift96: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2020
jesus247alive:

In jesus name Amen.

Nigeria is very big geographically compared to Ghana that is not even upto the size of ibadan
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by frog12: 7:18am On Dec 10, 2020
funny how these people always win 51 percent of votes.

rigging
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by Jamersirwin1971: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2020
jesus247alive:

In jesus name Amen.

The results wasn’t announced the same day . The election was held on Monday and results was announced yesterday ( Wednesday ) .
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2020
Congratulations to the incumbent President.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by MrJibana: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2020
Mr Man shutup! Ghanian election was conducted on the 6th and result was on the 8th. No dey misyan
jesus247alive:

In jesus name Amen.

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by Fmghewzy(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2020
adonni:
Black Africans are always power drunk. he will be scheming to rule for ever

Stop talking rubbish,so Mohammed Gaddafi is black,or Hitler or the Syrian president.

Being power drunk doesn't have anything to do with being black.

Use your brain!!
And stop generalising nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by favor914: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2020
Jostoman:
This is election not the one that a president will be forcing himself on Nigerians whether they like it or not or the one That will send thug to opposition woman leader's house to burn her just because they want to retain their position. God will soon judge of you.
An election that over 20 people have been killed since Monday as reported by CNN?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.africanews.com/amp/2020/12/09/ghana-elections-police-say-five-killed-in-violence/
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by Just30: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2020
So far, only 2 people have died out of the election result misunderstanding.

favor914:
An election that over 20 people have been killed since Monday as reported by CNN?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.africanews.com/amp/2020/12/09/ghana-elections-police-say-five-killed-in-violence/

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by greater9ija(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2020
jesus247alive:

In jesus name Amen.

Get your facts right, Ghana election was held on Monday 7th, and the result was released just yesterday 9th.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2020
Congrats NPP
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by Swanzi(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2020
adonni:
but Ghanaians are crying he rigged the election
Please dear pay no heed to the opposition is never true...
How can all media stations which is over 100 project a rigged election for the incumbent ...?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by Swanzi(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2020
frog12:

rigging

Am telling u believe it or not but is just not possible to rig a Ghanaian election in this 21 century.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by Swanzi(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2020
frog12:

rigging

Am telling u believe it or not but is just not possible to rig a Ghanaian election in this 21 century.The president won fair and square just that his parliamentarians lost a lot of seat in parliament but are still slightly in the majority tho...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by SH1THOLEZOO: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
No, 1,000 people died!

favor914:

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by SH1THOLEZOO: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
51% win means rigging?

frog12:

rigging

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President by SH1THOLEZOO: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
It’s wrong to say “But Ghanaians are crying.....” I am a Ghanaian, and I am not crying. In fact, I am celebrating,huh? Don’t be fooled by a few noisemakers

adonni:
but Ghanaians are crying he rigged the election

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hamas Has Command Node Under Al-shifa Hospital, US Official Says. / Serbia Explains Refusal To Join Russia Sanctions / Ghana Deploys 205 Troops To Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.