Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport (46157 Views)

Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int / Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) / Two Nigerians Caught With $2.8m Cash At Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by 400billionman: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
Muazu Bala like Abacha did not steal.

They are scavengers scavenging their inherited loot bestowed on them by a bigot who only appoints tribesmen into sensitive posts.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by omocalabar(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
authority2006:

Who's hiding his identity, Kenya government or Nigeria government? Must every issue be viewed from religious and ethnic angle? R£tards everywhere!
slowpoke like u....the Kenyan govt clearly stated his name as Bala mo....ur govt has been hiding that
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by Bobxin: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
pat077:
u mean he won't be check @ the airport in dubai?

Converting to digital currency is way better. No common sense.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by Yankee101: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
It means someone allowed it to pass nigerian security and transit to kenya?
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by ukahrawah: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
BH messenger under the cover of FGN agents. This is what you get when a system is corrupted.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by calcal: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
EVILFOREST:
How many Times have you heard of a WHITE MAN laundering money to AFRICA...?
Is this not Foolishness...?
Are we really normal..?

AFRICA, IS LIKE TAKING YOUR MONEY TO THE FOREST
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by Unrated900(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
Wash wash crew

Hushpuppi crew
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by Coinbased: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
Oh
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by ogbonti: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
the person trying to move naira out of Nigeria is indeed a st u p id person - naira is worthless outside Nigeria- it is like monopoly money, nobody accepts it - why not buy dollars or Euro or GBP even at N1,000 to 1 of the aforementioned currencies and travel with it - ? About 2 years ago at Amsterdam Schipol airport, - The Netherlands. I was coming from Nigeria to my base in the US and while transiting at the airport, I wanted to test the Naira and I brought out 20,000 naira of 20 cripsy 1,000 naira new notes - I asked the ABN AMRO cashier to change it to Euro so I can buy something at duty free - she said NO, they do not change naira. Trust na, I wanted to act like I am irritated - so I pulled the usual naija gra gra grin grin grin grin - I calmly asked for her supervisor - and when the lady supervisor came, she politely told me it is ONLY South African Rand and Egyptian Pounds they accept from Africa- grin grin grin grin grin grin - so naira na tissue paper outside naija oooo cool
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by Chikamso1789: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
WELCOME TO 3plepay

Make money today by REGISTERING with us. You will stand a chance of turning your free time to cash.

HOW 3plepay WORKS�

✅Register is totally free

✅ 3plepay gives you a chance to earn #50 on daily login which rounds to #1500 at the end of the month

✅3plepay give you #5 for every content you open and read pay uploads up to 200contents daily which rounds up to #1000 at the end of the month you get #30,000

✅3plepay Gives you #2 for comment and liking of contents which also rounds up to #400 and at end of the month you get #12,000

✅ 3plepay gives you #100 per video you watch and we have up to 15 videos a day that is round up to #1500 and at the end of the month you get #45,000

✅ you get #500 naira airtime for being the first to repost the sponsored post

✅ Active Support Line

✅Auto Assign To Make/Receive Payment

Make money today by joining the smart program

Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by AnanseK(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
Omihanifa:
He's most likely a Northern ( no disrespect)

If it was cocaine nko?
And if it was human body parts?
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by AnanseK(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by AnanseK(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
omocalabar:
he is a Moslem Northerner...Muhammed Bala, that's why they have been hiding his identity...

A Christian Pastor and leader of Christians did it one hundred times bigger and nothing happened to him

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/15/arms-smuggling-jet-caught-10million-south-africa-linked-can-president-ayo-oritsejafor
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by Charly68: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
That is money laundering.. let him defend himself in Kenya
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by Anyaidika(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
coolbros I dey tell you oooj grin
Proffwhyhurry12:
With the rate of money laundering going on across the country certainly Nigeria have no better future.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by Paulianfa(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
what is really wrong with this country Nigeria money laundering everywhere, today monkey swallow money, tomorrow snake swallow money, next tomorrow huge sum of money was found in farmland, pondei collapse, who is sharing this money? Nigeria is a disgrace to the world even in the map. nothing good can come out of Nigeria anymore. a bag of cement is now #5k.... oh my God help us clean this mess produced by lord lugard and co...
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by sowhatifiamibo(m): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
Macphenson:

Just hold #200 at hand when you get to our airport and you will pass every check with ease.

The last time I was in MMIA, I told my cousin it is very easy to move drugs in Nigerian airport. The customs will even help you and carry your load if you grease their arm well.
They supposedly "search" your luggage by running their hands through your stuff lightly and then close it back up with a request for some money for "mineral" or lunch!! I am always apprehensive on international flights out of Nigeria because the system is so porous and anything, absolutely anything can be smuggled through and brought into the aircraft, which would include bombs/explosives. So much for "airport screening" in Nigeria!!!��������
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by Litmus: 12:16am On Dec 13, 2020
onyechez:

Nigeria is a weak country, Nigerian government suppose to request for extradition of such persons, if na China, UK, Dubai or US or any sane clime, Sharp sharp they for return but Nigeria na stupid country nobody dey respect the country.

What do you imagine so called Nigerians will say if they read that Nigeria government was requesting extradition of this individual held by Kenya for suspected money laundering ?

Don't you think that all of Social Media would be ablaze with accusations that the Nigerian governmen was involved somehow in the laundering ?

Anyway, I'm not arguing that this explains why Nigeria government hasn't intervened, if indeed they haven't or are not going to intervene, because you're right, Nigeria government needs to intervene. However, you can imagine what will be said if and when they do.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by Litmus: 12:34am On Dec 13, 2020
I wonder how Kenyans would react on Social Media had it been that a Kenyan was being detained by Nigerian customs for possession of an inordinate amount of currency?

Let me help, Kenyans would be abusing Nigeria and those that claim they are Nigerians would be abusing Nigeria also. Both Kenyans and those claiming they are Nigerians would be arguing that either Nigerians were involved in some deal gone wrong or that the Kenyan refused to pay bribe, or Nigerians were somehow trying to steal the Kenyan's cash.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 13, 2020
Litmus:

What do you imagine so called Nigerians will say if they read that Nigeria government was requesting extradition of this individual held by Kenya for suspected money laundering ?

Don't you think that all of Social Media would be ablaze with accusations that the Nigerian governmen was involved somehow in the laundering ?

Anyway, I'm not arguing that this explains why Nigeria government hasn't intervened, if indeed they haven't or are not going to intervene, because you're right, Nigeria government needs to intervene. However, you can imagine what will be said if and when they do.
Yeah, but what of when they borrow huge funds no matter the public outcry?they go ahead to borrow the funds no matter the criticism from the public, Nigeria need this money at this point in time, some of the money can be used to pay government agencies that is owed 3 months salary now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Robbery On Ikorodu Road This Morning / 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family / Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.